Get upto Rs 550 CashBack on Rs 1000

Get upto Rs 550 CashBack on Rs 1000

175
65% OFF 500.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
546
26

https://www.bigbaske...m/
Deal 1: Get upto Rs 550 Cashback on purchase of Rs 1000 (maximum deal)

Deal 2: Get upto Rs 325 Cashback on purchase of Rs 500 (minimum deal)

How to get this deal

1. If you are interested you can use my referral code (PM Me) and I will give you 20% cashback coupon which gives cashback upto Rs 200. OR you can purchase this referral Code on freecharge at Rs 1

2. You need to create a new account on BigBasket (If interested you can use my referral code) which will give you Rs 100 cashback on purchase of more than Rs 500

3. Pay using Payzapp and use code BINGO to get 25% cashback upto Rs 250.

Total Cashback:

Coupon 20% upto Rs 200
Referral Code Rs 100
Payzapp 25% upto Rs 250

Total
Max Rs 550 on purchase of Rs 1000
Min Rs 325 on purchase of Rs 500

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
455
1,152
20763
283

Why to use your referral for 20% cashback coupon ? its available openly, please reframe this line

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
546
26
androgame wrote:

Why to use your referral for 20% cashback coupon ? its available openly, please reframe this line

Its because I will give 20% cashback coupon

And bro didnt you liked the deal?

If yes you must have voted up.

Thanks for the vote

Download
Shopping Friend
455
1,152
20763
283
Expand
parulsinngh wrote:

Its because I will give 20% cashback coupon

And bro didnt you liked the deal?

If yes you must have voted up.

Thanks for the vote

But see, that offer is not exclusive to you, anyone can PM me for that and i would give the source as well ,so just wanted you to remove that thing
+ its a repost, no no chance of voting
Earlier 20% instant discount was available, so of course deal has degraded pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
546
26
Expand
androgame wrote:

But see, that offer is not exclusive to you, anyone can PM me for that and i would give the source as well ,so just wanted you to remove that thing
+ its a repost, no no chance of voting
Earlier 20% instant discount was available, so of course deal has degraded pensive

Request you to post the deals link here if it is a repeated deal

I assure you that I will remove this deal.

Bro I have edited the post

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
546
26
Expand
androgame wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fr...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Bro that are different deal which are scattered on different places.

Dimers didnt know that they can use all the deals at once and can earn so much cashback

If any one didnt like the deal then I say to admin please remove this deal

Thankyou

Download
Shopping Friend
455
1,152
20763
283
Expand
parulsinngh wrote:

Bro that are different deal which are scattered on different places.

Dimers didnt know that they can use all the deals at once and can earn so much cashback

If any one didnt like the deal then I say to admin please remove this deal

Thankyou

Its not like that , no issues, its a public forum, you can post whatever you like, just that the was of giving referrals looks like self promotion

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
546
26
Expand
androgame wrote:

Its not like that bro, no issues, its a public forum, you can post whatever you like, just that the was of giving referrals looks like self promotion

Thankyou bro

Just wanted to say that if you like the post plz vote it

Up or down is ur wish

Download
Shopping Friend
455
1,152
20763
283
Expand
parulsinngh wrote:

Thankyou bro

Just wanted to say that if you like the post plz vote it

Up or down is ur wish

Did Upvote for your cooperation sunglasses

Jin kazama devil
Deal Subedar
16
0
1960
98

Anyone needs new acc 20% off coupon plus my ref, then pm me also directly. Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0
Deadman4u wrote:

Anyone needs 20% off coupon plus ref pm me also directly.
Thanks

Pm me off coupon

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1484
37
Deadman4u wrote:

Anyone needs 20% off coupon plus ref pm me also directly.
Thanks

Pm coupon pls

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I am already a user can you please give me 20% cashback coupon?

Download
Shopping Friend
455
1,152
20763
283
jainvis wrote:

I am already a user can you please give me 20% cashback coupon?

No code for old users

Download
Shopping Friend
455
1,152
20763
283

Generic coupons – BBFIRST200

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
546
26
androgame wrote:

Generic coupons – BBFIRST200

Great Find Friend

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
133
546
26
jainvis wrote:

I am already a user can you please give me 20% cashback coupon?

you can get Rs 100 cashback coupon on purchase of Rs 1000 from freecharge

and then use payzapp with BINGO code to get extra 25% cashback

Plus if you are a bbStar member you will get 5% extra cashback

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
75
52
0

has anyone got cashback for bingo code.
i am not able to see the order in recent transactions of payzapp app..

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
419
3646
19
anshulagrawal045dn669 wrote:

has anyone got cashback for bingo code.
i am not able to see the order in recent transactions of payzapp app..

cashback generally comes after 5-7 days.

Missing