103°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Gyftr or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies

Gift Vouchers at upto 20% discount - HIDESIGN | Levis | Jack n Jones | FCUK | ARMANI & more

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
800
20% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Gyftr or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies
A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
Gift Vouchers at upto 20% discount - HIDESIGN | Levis | Jack n Jones | FCUK | ARMANI & more
Deal Expired
Express love to your First Hero. Buy vouchers at upto 20% discount!

You have always looked up to him. This Father’s Day, express your love by buying E-vouchers from our participating merchants, using your RBL Bank Credit Card, and enjoy up to 20% discount on gifts of your choice. E-vouchers have a unique code and are sent instantly on your mobile number and email ID.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/268186/medium/341841785dfa01e20c5.png?1480964269

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/268208/medium/341841777e5d1b0cb66.png?1480964281

Link : https://www.mygyftr.com/rblfath...ay

Full Terms : http://www.rblbank.com/pdfs/Emailer/fathers-day...

Please note: 1.The products and/or services offered under this program are at the sole responsibility and liability of participating Merchants, at their exclusive costs and consequences. RBL Bank Limited will not be responsible and liable for any/all matters/claims connected with respect to such products and/or services. 2. The above E-vouchers are available at a denomination of Rs.1000 each. 3. The E-voucher will be sent to your email ID and mobile no. specified during purchase. 4. In case you misplace the E-voucher, please feel free to give a missed call at 022-39219578. The E-voucher will be resent to your mobile no.

Deal Wiki

Gift Vouchers at upto 20% discount – HIDESIGN | Levis | Jack n Jones | FCUK | ARMANI & more

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to mygyftr.com.
  2. This Father’s Day, express your love by buying E-vouchers from our participating merchants, using your RBL Bank Credit Card, and enjoy up to 20% discount on gifts of your choice. E-vouchers have a unique code and are sent instantly on your mobile number and email ID.
  3. Please note:
    1.The products and/or services offered under this program are at the sole responsibility and liability of participating Merchants, at their exclusive costs and consequences. RBL Bank Limited will not be responsible and liable for any/all matters/claims connected with respect to such products and/or services.
    2. The above E-vouchers are available at a denomination of Rs.1000 each.
    3. The E-voucher will be sent to your email ID and mobile no. specified during purchase.
    4. In case you misplace the E-voucher, please feel free to give a missed call at 022-39219578. The E-voucher will be resent to your mobile no.

Full Terms : http://www.rblbank.com/pdfs/Emailer/fathers-day...

25 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Unnamed %283%29
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6726
66

Vuns for Armani GV …. specially because it can be used in sale and multiple GV can be used !

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1
1768
16

Amazon 5% discount + 1% payu + 1.5% Zingoy
Better than crownit

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
82
216
10706
75

VUnS

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
149
3094
64
@unitedrooney wrote:

Amazon 5% discount + 1% payu + 1.5% Zingoy
Better than crownit


no offence bro but
zingoy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1
1768
16
@SARDAR KHAN wrote:

@unitedrooney wrote:

Amazon 5% discount + 1% payu + 1.5% Zingoy
Better than crownit


no offence bro but
zingoy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


No offence taken https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
I am just giving the info rest is upto the user who wishes to avail the offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
232
8

Will it work with udio rbl vc?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37

@A2Zdeals holding RBL card too?

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals holding RBL card too?

Waiting for Yes bank cards 😁

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals holding RBL card too?

Waiting for Yes bank cards 😁


Seriously? Will pay 1700 Rs for those feature-poor cards?

Amex plus RBL, nice combo indeed!!!

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals holding RBL card too?

Waiting for Yes bank cards 😁


Seriously? Will pay 1700 Rs for those feature-poor cards?

Amex plus RBL, nice combo indeed!!!

No more paid cards… Only if they provide foc 😁

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals holding RBL card too?

Waiting for Yes bank cards 😁


Seriously? Will pay 1700 Rs for those feature-poor cards?

Amex plus RBL, nice combo indeed!!!

No more paid cards… Only if they provide foc 😁

Only for bank account holders https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,419
32622
264
@disclaimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer:

“@A2Zdeals” holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Customer care and fair treatment level?

Annual fee 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
245
748
31

Dont Have RBL Credit/Debit Card.
Any Other Option???

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302
@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer:

“@A2Zdeals” holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Customer care and fair treatment level?

Annual fee 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

RBL fun + card is best
Fees 499
Activation Bookmyshow voucher 1000
Bms GV 500 every month on spending 5000 + pizza Hut / kfc 300 voucher

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer:

“@A2Zdeals” holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Customer care and fair treatment level?

Annual fee 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

RBL fun + card is best
Fees 499
Activation Bookmyshow voucher 1000
Bms GV 500 every month on spending 5000 + pizza Hut / kfc 300 voucher

Attractive, but better avoided https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Waiting for dbs cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,419
32622
264
@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer:

“@A2Zdeals” holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Customer care and fair treatment level?

Annual fee 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

RBL fun + card is best
Fees 499
Activation Bookmyshow voucher 1000
Bms GV 500 every month on spending 5000 + pizza Hut / kfc 300 voucher

Attractive, but better avoided https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Waiting for dbs cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Platina Maxima is at 2000 PA fees with 8000 reward pts credited within 3 months of card set-up equivalent to Rs 2000. 5X reward pts on BMS, Restaurants and Utility Bill payments.
2 pts per Rs 100 is base offer and 10 pts per 100 if trxns at BMS, Restaurant or Utility payments.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,419
32622
264
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer:

“@A2Zdeals” holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Customer care and fair treatment level?

Annual fee 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

RBL fun + card is best
Fees 499
Activation Bookmyshow voucher 1000
Bms GV 500 every month on spending 5000 + pizza Hut / kfc 300 voucher

Attractive, but better avoided https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Waiting for dbs cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Platina Maxima is at 2000 PA fees with 8000 reward pts credited within 3 months of card set-up equivalent to Rs 2000. 5X reward pts on BMS, Restaurants and Utility Bill payments.
2 pts per Rs 100 is base offer and 10 pts per 100 if trxns at BMS, Restaurant or Utility payments.
+BOGO movie ticket upto max Rs 200 every month

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer:

“@A2Zdeals” holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Customer care and fair treatment level?

Annual fee 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

RBL fun + card is best
Fees 499
Activation Bookmyshow voucher 1000
Bms GV 500 every month on spending 5000 + pizza Hut / kfc 300 voucher

Attractive, but better avoided https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Waiting for dbs cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Platina Maxima is at 2000 PA fees with 8000 reward pts credited within 3 months of card set-up equivalent to Rs 2000. 5X reward pts on BMS, Restaurants and Utility Bill payments.
2 pts per Rs 100 is base offer and 10 pts per 100 if trxns at BMS, Restaurant or Utility payments.
+BOGO movie ticket upto max Rs 200 every month

Quota based or unconditional? ICICI bogo is useless.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,419
32622
264
@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@disclaimer:

“@A2Zdeals” holding RBL card too?

same here bro. I too hold RBL Platinum Maxima card. Good for movie ticket booking and Bill payments.
And today good for buying vouchers too. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Customer care and fair treatment level?

Annual fee 4000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

RBL fun + card is best
Fees 499
Activation Bookmyshow voucher 1000
Bms GV 500 every month on spending 5000 + pizza Hut / kfc 300 voucher

Attractive, but better avoided https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Waiting for dbs cards https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Platina Maxima is at 2000 PA fees with 8000 reward pts credited within 3 months of card set-up equivalent to Rs 2000. 5X reward pts on BMS, Restaurants and Utility Bill payments.
2 pts per Rs 100 is base offer and 10 pts per 100 if trxns at BMS, Restaurant or Utility payments.
+BOGO movie ticket upto max Rs 200 every month

Quota based or unconditional? ICICI bogo is useless.
I always get the tickets once every month under BOGO Irrespective of the time of the day. Not sure if it is quota based or unconditional. Even if it is quota based, there aren’t many RBL card holders so cld be a reason I still manage to get the tickets at any time of day.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

I always get the tickets once every month under BOGO Irrespective of the time of the day. Not sure if it is quota based or unconditional. Even if it is quota based, there aren’t many RBL card holders so cld be a reason I still manage to get the tickets at any time of day.


First time users in the month will get the offer. Second time users in the month will get a discount of 1 ticket or INR 200 whichever is lower

Now fees is Rs. 4000. Add on card Rs.1000pa

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,419
32622
264
@disclaimer wrote:


@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

I always get the tickets once every month under BOGO Irrespective of the time of the day. Not sure if it is quota based or unconditional. Even if it is quota based, there aren’t many RBL card holders so cld be a reason I still manage to get the tickets at any time of day.


First time users in the month will get the offer. Second time users in the month will get a discount of 1 ticket or INR 200 whichever is lower

Now fees is Rs. 4000. Add on card Rs.1000pa

yes, right. I forgot to mention Rs 200 upper cap. I hv mostly used it for ticket purchases under 200 so kind of slipped out of my mind that there is a cap attached to it.
But 4000 PA fees https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif , hope they hvnt changed renewal fee, I will hv to check, if 4000 then will close it in Sep when it will be due for renewal.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
294
4324
37
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

yes, right. I forgot to mention Rs 200 upper cap. I hv mostly used it for ticket purchases under 200 so kind of slipped out of my mind that there is a cap attached to it.
But 4000 PA fees https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif , hope they hvnt changed renewal fee, I will hv to check, if 4000 then will close it in Sep when it will be due for renewal.


Lucky, tickets priced less than 200 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

4000 is too much!!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
245
748
31

Can any RBL Credit Card User help me with this???

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
73
1,419
32622
264
@MAK1985 wrote:

Can any RBL Credit Card User help me with this???

I can if u wish to purchase anything. pm me bro.

Missing