Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

Gillette Venus Gift Pack- Rs 521 @ amazon

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Ideal circles
Deal Hunter
381
13,484
25712
234
Gillette Venus Gift Pack- Rs 521 [ 5 % off ] MRP Rs 549
  • * Gillette Venus Gift Pack consist of Gillette Venus Razor +A Venus Cart 4sA + Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel 195 g.
  • * Gillette Venus Special Gift Pack: Gillette Venus, the razor designed for Women to make you feel like a goddess along with pack of refillable blades and Satin Care Gel for irresistably smooth skin

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

8 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
166

@Ideal brother

teach us man how you pick up such offer
or rather where you scan for and pick up the dets. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
please do not get offended, it was said in lighter vein only; mainly because of the following observations:

1] your main post data is correct. Amazon listing/landing page has erroneous data. the gel thing is (in reality) 195gms but the listings (ASIN: B01C2G9LE0 and B00SUTK6CA) mention 200grams.

2] i checked the piecemeal selling prices of these came to around 850 rupees and then saw snapdeal/flipkart too mention list prices as 849/- (same as Amazon)

offer prices range from 52x to 8xx

so the MRP is unlikely to be just 549INR and yet your post says so. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


these made me wonder, that definitely … (calling Baroooood to insert the ACP Pradyuman-Daya meme)


please consider adding competing prices from other sellers or portals.

currently on SnapD it is at 549Rs, so if any freecharge or SD App cash-back offers exist, then it might work out cheaper.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

This item is Non Returnable https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ideal circles
Deal Hunter
381
13,484
25712
234
*"@Spock":http://www.desidime.com/users/...88 wrote:

so the MRP is unlikely to be just 549INR and yet your post says so. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif




I bought this earlier and the cover price was Rs 549 after some save Rs 150 offer
also this is listed at Rs 549 at snapdeal and purplle ,Just does not want anyone to be misled
yes,MRP wise 199+475+225

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
166
@ideal wrote: I bought this earlier and the cover price was Rs 549 after some save Rs 150 offer
also this is listed at Rs 549 at snapdeal and purplle ,Just does not want anyone to be misled
yes,MRP wise 199+475+225

oh !

that changes everything https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif !
of-course, i too was wondering what there was in it to be worth 850.
I was wrong and i accept that for my faulty deduction part.


Thank you for responding and a vote from me for sharing this offer.

@gambitright bhai so is that a good thing or no https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif ? i think it is !!
[unlike in case of such things, no risk of any previously returned item getting re-circulated from their end. #shudders]

[unless it is some whimsical portal like myntra or snapdeal (which once recalled my Jockey boxers, shoddy packing/damage), even if item is non returnable, at site like Amazon they might help you place the new order back at old costs.. IF it wasn’t a lightening deal. worst case scenario is that one does not get to use/gift. money is always refunable in case of shipping/ product damage/fault.]

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

@Spock bro … i said so because some people are present who order such things, check it and then try to return it. So it was a simple remainder to those guys who order it to their wife/gf to surprise/gift them but when they don’t like it, they won’t be able to return it. It happened to one of my friend. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ideal circles
Deal Hunter
381
13,484
25712
234
@gambitrite wrote:

@Spock bro … i said so because some people are present who order such things, check it and then try to return it. So it was a simple remainder to those guys who order it to their wife/gf to surprise/gift them but when they don’t like it, they won’t be able to return it. It happened to one of my friend. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


silky skin n smooth return?

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53
@ideal wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

@Spock bro … i said so because some people are present who order such things, check it and then try to return it. So it was a simple remainder to those guys who order it to their wife/gf to surprise/gift them but when they don’t like it, they won’t be able to return it. It happened to one of my friend. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


silky skin n smooth return?


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
166
@gambitrite wrote: ..So it was a simple remainder to those guys [or gals? who order it for self or for gifting] who order it to their wife/gf to surprise/gift them but when they don’t like it, they won’t be able to return it. It happened to one of my friend..

oh that angle.

yes sure. people ought not to think of on-line shopping as a joke all the time. at-least not for essentials or such stuff.

unfortunately, such milking of the portals regularly happens everywhere. [sometimes they (the portals) just can not go on letting things pass and policy changes are effected, which hurt even the genuine shopper].

thank you for the original post and this appended clarity.

Missing