Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Give a 'Gift of guidance to your loved ones' ,Complete Bhagavad 18 chapters, 700 verses in Hindi, Sanskrit & English. Featuring Suresh Wadkar, Roop Kumar Rathod & Sanj V. Special Life Lessons from Bhagavad Gita

Give a 'Gift of guidance to your loved ones' ,Complete Bhagavad 18 chapters, 700 verses in Hindi, Sanskrit & English. Featuring Suresh Wadkar, Roop Kumar Rathod & Sanj V. Special Life Lessons from Bhagavad Gita

60°
9% OFF 4499.0
Deal Newbie
Shemaroo

https://www.amazon.in/stores/page/ECE55216-BFEF...
Designed to replicate the sacred scripture of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, this state-of-the-art audio-book is unique in its offering and form factor – A very first in India. Legendary Artists like Suresh Wadkar, Roop Kumar Rathod & Sanj V. have lent their voices behind the content. This Bluetooth-enabled devotional Audio speaker comes preloaded with all the 18 chapters and 700 verses from Shrimad Bhagavad Gita. With the option to choose from three languages – Hindi, Sanskrit, and English; you can now listen to these sacred verses in the language of your preference.
The Audio guide along with the Remote makes it easy for you to enjoy the content available on the Shrimad Bhagavad Gita.
A key feature of this product is the section on life lessons, which has excerpts from the Gita on topics like Love, Happiness, Desire, Stress, Anger, Emotional Balance, Learning Attitude, Work-Life Balance, Leadership & Faith.With a simple touch of a button, you can now listen to any of these subjects anytime.

Expired
Merchant hub Submitted via Merchant Hub
Hi, I am Shemaroo and I am offical seller registered with DesiDime. I Have submitted this deal via Merchant Hub.
Merchat Hub is a platform for brands and its registered sellers to share their deals directly on DesiDime. Click here to know more about Merchant Hub
replyuser
Click here to reply