Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Glen GL 3070 Induction Cooktop (MRP :Rs. 5,880) + Free A 2 bowl Set worth Rs. 300 +  Assured Gift @ Rs.1701

Glen GL 3070 Induction Cooktop (MRP :Rs. 5,880) + Free A 2 bowl Set worth Rs. 300 + Assured Gift @ Rs.1701

1593°
68% OFF 5880.0
Deal Lieutenant
ddZx

Glen GL 3070 Induction Cooktop

http://www.letsbuy.com/glen-gl-3070-p…97

Free:A 2 bowl Set with Stainless Steel inner body and colourful outer; worth Rs. 300 + 6 Pc’s Non Stick Cookware Worth Rs. 2390 Free

MRP:Rs. 5,880.00
Offer Price:Rs. 1,890.00
Use coupon code AMEXLB to get Rs. 189 off – for AMEX customers

Final Price:Rs. 1,890-Rs.189=Rs.1701

Delivery Time:6-8 Working Days
Warranty:12 months

Key Features

• Digital display
• 1-99 minute timer
• Preset cooking functions
• Auto cut-off after 60 seconds
• High quality ceramic glass plate
• Temperature setting P-1 to P-5(60-280oC)

Expired

Deal Wiki

79 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for sharing Info … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@smartfriend85 , thanks for sharing pics

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What exactly induction cooktop is useful for Indian conditions,? Can we cook all types on it?
Is it just for heating purposes?
What if milk and other thing spill all over on flat surface?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
coolbuddyin wrote:

What exactly induction cooktop is useful for Indian conditions,? Can we cook all types on it?
Is it just for heating purposes?
What if milk and other thing spill all over on flat surface?

Milk does not spills with Induction Cooker.
You can set the “milk” timer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
adithyanayar wrote:

Dear ranawathitesh

what r the freebies…still u get 2 bowl set + 6pc nonstick wares? what was ur diwali gift?
regards

the 6pc nonstick cookwares are no longer available with this deal. This is a second request. MODS – plz edit the title https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@smartfriend85
whr do u live in PCMC?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When I placed the order, non stick was OOO but today I received the order and to my surprise, I got the non stick 6 pc set……awesome https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
vicky10 wrote:

@smartfriend85
whr do u live in PCMC?

Sent you a PM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

title needs a update.. its giving wrong impression as there is no Non Stick Cookware

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I had ordered two quantity on the very day it was FPD with the offer of 6pc and 2 bowls. Today I received the package on checking, found only one set! of-course all the Goodies listed are intact, but only one set instead of two, but the pasted invoice over the packing says two Pc’s. Well the experienced users please help me with your advise, how to go about and get the second set! Looking forward for the advise!

Dimer Of The Year 2011 Dimer Of The Year 2011
Link Copied
ashfaq wrote:

I had ordered two quantity on the very day it was FPD with the offer of 6pc and 2 bowls. Today I received the package on checking, found only one set! of-course all the Goodies listed are intact, but only one set instead of two, but the pasted invoice over the packing says two Pc’s. Well the experienced users please help me with your advise, how to go about and get the second set! Looking forward for the advise!

happened same with me twice, once with memory card. Other time with iball products.
Just click the pics of all the content and also the invoice and mail them, also give them a call tomorrow morning. they will ship the product same day.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

are we getting Free 6 Pc’s Non Stick Cookware Worth Rs. 2390 still?
i sadly missed the offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got all the things as it was said. But the important GLEN Cooktop seems to be very bad quality as well as the stove shows ERROR after 5 minutes of running with “E6” and in the manual it says “FAN NOT WORKING / CHECK THE VENT”. I noticed the fan was not working. I am taking it to Service center in Chennai.

But the goodies are with very good quality.

I heard GLEN was a decent brand but the quality we got is not good at all.. Let me check the service and let you know.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
punithavel wrote:

I got all the things as it was said. But the important GLEN Cooktop seems to be very bad quality as well as the stove shows ERROR after 5 minutes of running with “E6” and in the manual it says “FAN NOT WORKING / CHECK THE VENT”. I noticed the fan was not working. I am taking it to Service center in Chennai.

But the goodies are with very good quality.

I heard GLEN was a decent brand but the quality we got is not good at all.. Let me check the service and let you know.

Same is the case with mine, it is even not showing anything on the display, it is showing error. I need to call the customer care for the same.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

MRP of the product is rs.3050, against this they r mentioning rs.5880, does it means that including non stick mrp
They had removed non stick gift from title but still showing mrp rs.5880
Please suggest can we fight for non stick arguing MRP

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
hbsoneji wrote:

MRP of the product is rs.3050, against this they r mentioning rs.5880, does it means that including non stick mrp
They had removed non stick gift from title but still showing mrp rs.5880
Please suggest can we fight for non stick arguing MRP

yeah…u can fight….post in their fb page or mail them….:-}

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
ashfaq wrote:

It is almost six days, since I had intimated “letsbuy” about receiving only one set instead of two, Called them 3 to four times, send them Email with the snap of the package slip wherein the weight of the package was marked by bluedart. Only for a unconvincing reply that we had escaled your case you will get a feed back from us, nothing happened! neither the feedback, nor any updates on dispatch, friends help me get my one set, tell me how to…!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi,
Those who has bought this product can post their reviews? hows quality? any issue? and hows service centers?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@ admin
Now hide this deal…even the website is expired…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i had enjoyed this deal. I have got 6 piece coockware set.

replyuser
Click here to reply