Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[OOS]  Gold coin on discount (1gm. Rs 2512/ (on pp points)-+49/ (for coupon) or on Diamond Items

[OOS] Gold coin on discount (1gm. Rs 2512/ (on pp points)-+49/ (for coupon) or on Diamond Items

2875°
Shopping Friend
Alpha.Barood

Jewellery items can be booked on discount
at pepperfry.com

http://www.pepperfry.com/diamond-jewellery.html...
all products have 365 days buyback scheme

for gold coins of 24 kt. check this
http://www.pepperfry.com/diamond-jewellery.html...

1 gm gold coin has buy back price fixed for Rs 2600/-
you can get the same @ Rs 2512/- by using 500 points available on registeration

alternatively you can get the same in Rs 2561/-
by purchasing Rs 49/- coupon from dealsandyou, which will give Rs 500/- discount
valid upto 25/4/2012 (gold price may change and charged at the time of booking the order)

use this link for coupon
http://www.dealsandyou.com/pepperfry-com-wester...

you will instantly get order history in the my account section, see the voucher id and apply on the merchant site.
normal 24 hours waiting condition of dny not imposed here.

it is mentioned that coupon valid on all products, min purchase is Rs 1200/-

The Fine Print

Valid till April 25, 2012 Voucher can be redeemed immediately One voucher per transaction Multiple vouchers can be purchased Valid across all merchandise on www.pepperf...om Offer valid on a Minimum purchase of Rs 1,200 The shipping timelines vary across products and the exact timelines are mentioned in each product listing on pepperfry.com Cannot be clubbed with any other offer/s For any Query or Complain contact www.pepperf...om Customer Care

How to redeem:

The voucher is redeemable at pepperfry.com Register on www.pepperf...om to be able to use the voucher Choose any product on the website and add to cart Proceed and While purchasing enter your voucher code in the ‘Promotion code’ section Proceed to the payment page Provide with the correct shipping address, the product will be shipped to your mentioned address
Expired

Deal Wiki

277 Comments  |  
48 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
achilles wrote:

@B@R_0_0_D wrote:@

sure, if the same is applicable

regarding ppoints, order accepted,
i booked in Rs 2512/-
as 25 points no longer available

I have 525 pepper points, can you post screen shot of where to redeem those points and thanks RDX will check with my mom but she says don’t buy online https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

If you want to use the points
than during check out
next screen after pay now.
you have to check the box to avail the points
it will automatically show how many points you can avail on the particular order.
just to familirize
this option is available , where you have the option to add Rs 10/- to the order value
for donation to give india.

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

I’m not too knowledgable about gold/jewellery etc but Barood bhai i know that this is a super-duper awesome deal if they honour it.

Link Copied

Good offer if they honor I personally H.A.T.E them cos like their stupid name their service is also stupid.

Link Copied
cm4444 wrote:

I’m not too knowledgable about gold/jewellery etc but Barood bhai i know that this is a super-duper awesome deal if they honour it.

Many dimers have purchased 0.5 gm or 1.0 gm gold coin from Sparkle brand
thr. snapdeal with Rs 150/- discount
i too purchased 1 gm in Rs 2900+ after discount.

I work for the bank and even after the staff discount (1%) we get in Rs 3100/-

Price comparison
-—————-
http://www.jewelskart.com/mmtc-jeweller…ml
2 gm Rs 6565/-
0.5 gm Rs 1850/- by MMTC. (Govt body)

Geetanjali Rs 3382/-
http://www.shoppersstop.com/cat-Women-Womens-Ac…

homeshop18, 22 kt gold Rs 3623/-
http://www.homeshop18.com/1gm-gold-coin-22kt-91…

indiaplaza rs 3200/-
http://www.indiaplaza.com/1-gram-gold-coin-24kt…

infibeam Rs 3557/-
http://www.infibeam.com/Jewellery/i-1Gram-24K-L…

indiatimes Rs 3511/-
http://shopping.indiatimes.com/fashion/gold-coi…

futurebazaar Rs 3099/- (OOS)
http://www.futurebazaar.com/sparkles-1-gm-gold-…

hindglobal Rs 3450/-
http://www.hindglobal.in/product/ganesh-gold-co…

homeshop Rs 4100/- (OOS)
http://www.homeshop18.com/24k-pure-gold-coin-1-…

Link Copied

I am writing a mail to rajesh that they must honour the deal and why did they allow coupon to be accepted for this product if they couldnt honour.

Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied

@B@R_0_0_D wrote:@
If you want to use the points
than during check out
next screen after pay now.
you have to check the box to avail the points
it will automatically show how many points you can avail on the particular order.
just to familirize
this option is available , where you have the option to add Rs 10/- to the order value
for donation to give india.

Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
cm4444 wrote:

I am writing a mail to rajesh that they must honour the deal and why did they allow coupon to be accepted for this product if they couldnt honour.

PL. dont alert them

Actually putting any deal on dd is like killing it.

btr. u enjoy Rs 500 discount on points and book one order.

you can complain to them after 2 days
kindly bear a loss of Rs 49/- coupon
PLZ.

Link Copied

Okay barood bhai. No problem. I will write to them on monday.

Link Copied

http://www.onemint.com/2010/04/14/how-to-buy-go…
by MANSHU on APRIL 14, 2010

I have written about investing in gold through gold ETFs, and gold monthly income plans in the past, but there is a more direct way to invest in gold, and that is by buying gold coins. I use the word direct because you buy physical gold, and don’t have to pay fees to the middle-man, thereby eliminating at least one layer in between.

The flip – side is that you will have to store physical gold with you, but most of you would have bank lockers to store jewelery anyway.

Here are a few things you should know about buying gold coins in India:

1. Reputed banks sell gold coins: The most important thing to me is that reputed banks like SBI also sell gold coins, and that reduces the chances of fraud, and someone selling you something which is of less purity than they claim. A lot of banks have entered this space, and they sell gold coins through their branches. Not every branch will sell you gold coins, so you need to go to the bank’s website and find out the closest branch that will do so.

2. Different sizes: Gold coins are available in different sizes, so you can buy the ones that suits your needs the most. The usual sizes are coins of 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20 and 50 grams. The coins are 24 carats, and the banks guarantee their purity too.

3. PAN needed if you are buying gold coins worth more than Rs.50,000: If you plan to buy gold coins worth more than Rs.50,000 then the bank will ask you for your PAN details. I don’t think a jeweler will ask for similar documentation, and that might be one reason to go to a jeweler to buy a gold coin.

4. Banks won’t buy – back your gold coin: I have not seen any banks that you can sell your gold coins to. They are happy to sell you their gold coins, but you can’t go to them and sell it back to them. You will have to sell the gold coins to the jeweler, and this is probably another reason for buying gold coins from jewelers in the first place.

5. You might pay a premium for buying gold from a bank: Now, I started off extolling the virtues of buying gold coins from reputed banks, and I will end this post by mentioning that if you compare prices between your local jeweler and some banks – you might find a difference. There will be a difference even when they guarantee the same purity. A lot of people think that this premium is worth it because the price is higher when you go to sell the gold, but that is not always true. You don’t get this premium while selling off your gold coin. In effect, buying gold coins from your jeweler might turn out to be cheaper than buying it from a bank. It is up to you to decide whether the difference in price is worth it to you or not.

These were just some points that you should keep in mind while buying gold coins – I am going to write more about this topic in the future because a lot of people are interested in this, and would love to hear if any of you have had any experience with buying gold coins.

You may also like:

How to invest in Gold?
Banks Want to Buy Their Own Assets With Taxpayer Money
Tata Gold Fund: Gold ETF for Indian Investors
How many levels away are you from your investments?
Gold ETF in India

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
cm4444 wrote:

Okay barood bhai. No problem. I will write to them on monday.

Rajesh se kya koi personal connection hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Link Copied

barood bhai that was really informative post. btw please check you pm
Barood bhai aap aaj DD pe kya kar rahe hain. Yahan to sab bank employees closing ka kaam nibtaane chhutti wale din bhi banks mein baithe hain.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bhai log, anyone has those 35% off coupons? I know this is too much to ask on such a thread were everyone would want to use it. But if anyone has em pls share it with me. Also before doing that is it safe? And worth it?

Link Copied
cm4444 wrote:

barood bhai that was really informative post. btw please check you pm
Barood bhai aap aaj DD pe kya kar rahe hain. Yahan to sab bank employees closing ka kaam nibtaane chhutti wale din bhi banks mein baithe hain.

Ya you are right, we always spend all holidays of first fortnight of April in bank normally.

i am just posted to head office, so such load is not their,
we need to obtain permission to enter in the premises on holiday

Link Copied

Guys,

Need a small help here. This item http://www.pepperfry.com/catalog/product/view/i… which is listed here at 3012, what is the actual market cost of this?

Here in Mumbai all jewellers are in bandh due to the excise duty cut. Can you please confirm from some sources the cost of 24Karat gold, 995 fineness.

Additionally wanted to know this, can I give it to a shop later and then use this to make some other product (by melting) and adding more gold?

Can someone please enlighten? Thanks

Link Copied

Planning to Buy Gold Coins from Banks? Just Compare Before you Buy
-——————————————————————————————————————’]]
http://thebankingbible.com/planning-to-buy-gold…

Are you planning to buy Gold coins from Banks, Post Offices etc.? If yes, you need to do some home work before you buy. In this connection please note that:

• The Gold Coins mainly comes in the denominations of 0.5, 1 gm, 2gm, 2.5 gm, 4 gm, 5gm, 8gm, 10gm, 20 gm, 50 gms and 100 gms. Only few banks sell Gold Coins of all denominations. So it is better to check the availability of particular denomination of coin with the respective bank.
  • Gold coins are available in 24 Carrot pure gold of 999.9/ 99.99 purity / fineness in a tamper proof certicard packs with assay certification, signifying the highest level of purity as per international standards. While most of the banks are importing gold coins manufactured in the refineries at Switzerland, others are selling indigenously manufactured coins at par with International standards. Before buying coins please ensure whether the coins carry the above purity/ fineness and also ensure to verify the same from the invoice being issued by the banks/Post Office.
  • The prices quoted by various banks are exclusive of VAT & other local taxes. The VAT is normally 1% throughout the country. However, some states are charging the VAT & other taxes at 1.1 % of the sale amount.
  • Banks have not been permitted by Reserve Bank of India to buy back the gold coins.
  • RBI guidelines restricts banks in selling gold coins in cash if the amount is Rs50,000/- & above. Hence you cannot purchase Gold coins worth Rs. 50,000/- & above against cash but it can be by way of debit to your account or against tender of cheque(s) or other instruments or funds transfer by other means viz. RTGS/NEFT etc. Some banks also offer the facility of payment through swiping of Debit / Credit Card.
  • Banks are quoting rates of gold coins on daily basis approx. at 10.30 – 11.00 AM except on Sundays or notified holidays. Since the price of gold could vary in international market mid day, banks can change the rates during the day also. Hence the rate that would apply would be the one at the time of your actual purchase.
  • A few banks are offering higher discounts and offers to allure the investors. Please don’t be misguided only by looking at the discount and freebees or home delivery service offered by the respective bank. Please ensure to check the final rates of the Gold Coins (after deduction of the discount from the Base price) before taking any decision.
  • Banks are also offering more discounts on bulk purchases (normally 500 gms or more) on case to case basis depending upon the quantity to be purchased and existing connections with the bank.
  • In case of bulk purchase of Gold coins many banks are offerring Customised design / Embossing as per customer’s requirements .
  • you can also avail gold loan against pledge of these gold coins with the respective bank.
  • How to purchase the gold coins

Visit the nearest branch of the respective bank/Post office
Fill in the simple application form for purchase of Gold Coin.
Mention the weight & quantity of the gold coins required in numbers & words & the mode of payment.
Tender Cash or Cheque or Debit Authority from the account alongwith the application form.
Submit a copy of PAN if amount of purchase is Rs.50,000/- or more.
Branch will accept and process your requirement and deliver the coin alongwith the copy of original invoice to you.
It is not necessary to open an account or have an existing relationship with the bank for purchase of gold coin.

• All branches of the banks are not authorized to sell gold coins. So before buying please ensure whether particular branch of the bank is authorized to sell the gold coins or not.
  • While most of the banks are displaying Daily Gold Coin rates on their websites, a few don’t. Before buying donot forget to compare the rates of various banks. For your ready reference we give below the details of sizes of Gold Coins available with the respective bank, its purity/fineness and link of the page of Banks’ website where Today’s Gold Coin Rates / FAQ or other information on Gold coins is available. By clicking on the link you will know the rates/ information regarding Gold Coins of the respective bank. For your convinience and ready reference we have also started updating a “Comparison of Today’s Gold Coin rates of Banks “ on daily basis.

सोने के सिक्कों के आज के दाम (रुपयों में)/Today’s Gold Coin Rates
Comparison of Today’s Gold Coin rates of Banks
Sr. No. Name of the Bank Purity/ Fineness Coin Size (in Gms) List of branches selling Gold Coins Gold Coin Application Form
1 Allahabad Bank 999.9 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20 Click here
2 Andhra Bank 999.9 2, 4, 5, 8, 10 Click here Download
3 Bank of Baroda 999.9 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50 Click here
4 Bank of India 999.9 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50 Click here
5 Canara Bank 999.9 8, 10 Click here
6 Central Bank of India 999.9 2, 4, 5, 10
7 Corporation Bank 999.9 2, 4, 5, 8, 20, 50, 100 Click here
8 Indian Bank 999.9 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50
9 Indian Overseas Bank 999.9 2, 4, 8, 10, 20, 50, 100 Click here
10 Oriental Bank of Commerce 999.9 5, 8, 10 Click here
11 Punjab National Bank 99.99 2, 5, 8,10, 20
12 Punjab & Sind Bank 999.9 5, 8, 10 Click here
13 SBI/ SBM/ SBT/ SBOP 999.9 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50, 100 Click here Download
14 State Bank of Hyderabad 999.9 2, 4, 8, 10, 20 Click here Download
15 Syndicate Bank 999.9 4, 8, 10, 20, 50
16 Union Bank of India 9999 2, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50 Click here
17 AXIS Bank 99.99 2, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50 Click here Apply online
18 Dhanlaxmi Bank 99.99 5, 10 Apply online
19 Federal Bank 999.9 1, 2, 5, 8, 20, 50, 100 Click here
20 HDFC Bank 99.99 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Click here
21 ICICI Bank 99.99 .5, 1, 2.5, 5, 8, 10, 20, 50 Click here Apply online
22 IndusInd Bank 99.99 5, 10, 50 Click here
23 Karur Vysya Bank 99.99 4, 8, 10, 20, 50, 100 Click here Download
24 Kotak Mahindra 99.99 5, 8, 20, 50, 100 Click here
25 Post Office 99.99 .5, 1, 5, 8, Click here
26 South Indian Bank 99.99 4, 8, 20, 50, 100 Click here
The prices quoted by various banks are exclusive of VAT and other local taxes except that of HDFC Bank. Corporation Bank sells Gold Coins of 2 gms to 50 gms with 999,9 purity and 100 gms bar with 999,0 purity
Though you need to contact nearest branch of the respective bank for any offers and discounts, yet a few banks have published the following discounts on their websites.
Allahabad Discount of Rs.50 per gram for purchase of gold coins of 100 gms and more. For retail purchase of 3 coins or more of any denomination discount per coin is: 5 gram – Rs.175/-, 8 gram – rs.300/-, 10 gram – Rs.400/- & 20 gram – Rs.800/-. Please contact nearest branch of the bank for other offers.
Andhra Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
BOB 1 % discount available to existing customers/Bulk purchasers. Please contact nearest branch of the bank for other offers.
BOI Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
Canara Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
CBI As a part of Centenary celebrations, CBI offers discounts on sale of gold coins as under . 2 Gms – Rs.3.50, 4 Gms – Rs.7.00, 5 Gms – Rs.8.50, 10 Gms – Rs. 17 per coin.
Coporation Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
IndianBk Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
IOB Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
OBC 3% discount on purchase of upto 3 gold coins, 4 % discount on purchase of 4-9 Gold Coins and 5% discount on purchase of 10 & above Gold coins of any denominations by a single purchaser
PNB Discount on single purchase of 2 gm and / or 8 gm denomination by a single purchaser on a single day – Upto 5 coins – 4%, minimum 6 or more coins – 5%, staff – 5%. (From 01-03-12 to 31-03-12). Please contact nearest branch of the bank for other offers.
P&SB 3% discount on purchase of 1-3 gold coins, 4 % discount on purchase of 4-9 Gold Coins, 5% discount on purchase of 10-49 Gold Coins and 6% discount on purchase of 50 Gold Coins & above. 2% additional discount to staff. Please contact nearest branch of the bank for other offers.
SBI/SBM/ SBT/ SBP Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers..
SBH Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
Syndicate Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
Union Bk Please contact nearest branch of the bank for other offers.
Axis Spl. discount to Priority Banking customers. Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
Dhanlaxmi Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
Federal Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
HDFC Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
ICICI 6.00% discount on 5 gm, 8gm gold coins and 8.00% discount on 10gm, 20 gm gold coins for purchasing the gold coins online. Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
IndusInd Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
Karur Vysya Please contact nearest branch of the bank for Rates and other offers.
Kotak Please contact nearest branch of the bank for discount and other offers.
PostOffice Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
SouthIndBk Please contact nearest branch of the bank for rates, discount and other offers.
Disclaimer : While every care & precaution has been taken in compiling the above information error free from the websites of the Banks, readers are advised to note that www.thebankingbib…om do not own any responsibility whatsoever for any mistakes that might have crept in compiling the above information. As Gold Coin rates are quoted on day to day basis, readers are requested to check the latest Gold coin rates with respective banks before investing.

Wishing You Happy Investing

Please also read : Comparison of Today’s Gold Coin Rate of Banks

Related posts:

Comparison of Gold Coin Rates of Banks – 02-05-2011
Comparison of Gold Coin Rates of Banks – 08-03-2011
Comparison of Gold Coin Rates of Banks – 07-12-2010
Comparison of Gold Coin Rates of Banks – 04-01-2011
What You Need To Know Before You Buy Your First Ounce of Gold
Filed in: Comparison, Gold Banking Tags: allahabad bank Gold Coin, andhra bank Gold Coin, Axis Bank Gold Coin, Bank of Baroda Gold Coin, Bank of India Gold Coin, bullion, Canara Bank Gold Coin, Central Bank of India Gold Coin, Comparison of Gold Coin Rates of Banks, Corporation Bank Gold Coin, Daily Gold Coin Rates, Dhanlaxmi Bank Gold coin, Federal Bank Gold Coin, gold, Gold Banking, Gold Bar, Gold Bullion, Gold coin, Gold coin purchase application form, Gold Coin Rates, gold coin selling branches, Gold Coins, HDFC Gold Coin Rate, ICICI Bank Gold Coin Rate, Indian Bank Gold Coin, Indian Overseas bank Gold Coin, IndusInd Bank Gold Coin Rate, Karur Vyasa Bank Gold coin, Kotak Mahindra bank Gold Coin, Oriental Bank of Commerce Gold Coin, P & SB Gold coin, Precious Metals, punjab national bank Gold Coin, SBH Gold coin, SBI Gold Coin, SBI Pure Gold coin, SBOP Gold coin, SBT Gold coin, South Indian Bank, South Indian Bank Gold coin, state bank of india Gold Coin, Syndicate Bank Gold Coin, Today’s Gold Coin Rates, Union Bank of India Gold Coin

Link Copied
Jackal wrote:

Guys,

Need a small help here. This item http://www.pepperfry.com/catalog/product/view/i… which is listed here at 3012, what is the actual market cost of this?

Here in Mumbai all jewellers are in bandh due to the excise duty cut. Can you please confirm from some sources the cost of 24Karat gold, 995 fineness.

Additionally wanted to know this, can I give it to a shop later and then use this to make some other product (by melting) and adding more gold?

Jackal bhai why would you buy 995 gold when there are other coins of 999 at same price?
Yes, you can give it to shop and ask them to make other product. But that way you would incur some loss as wastage.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any 1 ordered by 35% off coupon?

Link Copied
Jackal wrote:

Guys,

Dear market cost is 3012/- normally as mentioned on the site.
but usually coins have making charges (making the shape) it could max. 10 % in the coin
additionally packing in the secure pack is cost for anywhere from Rs 50/- to Rs 300/-
per pack
coin may be 0.5 gm or 5 gm.
so purchasing lower denomination coins is costly all over india.
(in e-commerce you can reduce it as snapdeal offered Rs 150/- for each order)
but i have not ordered 0.5 * 2 , just bought 1 gm.)

as far as melting concerned, i dont think it is NOT advisable
b coz jeweller normally charge 15 % leakage for that

this item is good for Gifting to familymember/sisters
or for ocassion like Akha Teez, valentine, anniversary etc.

or also important for Diwali puja or as a gift to cousin on marriage.
or farewell of the boss/close one or on retirement.

I gave to all my staff of 20 instead of official prize in cash,
by motivating them and adding some value. (3 years back)

Link Copied
avi_ wrote:

any 1 ordered by 35% off coupon?

Yes placed order successfully, but got cancelled.
Will email their VP on monday.

Link Copied

B@R_0_0_D bhai nice deal , but wont buy as bought from ebay for around 2850 per gram a month ago with 10% off coupon ,hope u cud had posted then i wud had saved my 1000 bucks

voted up and suggested ,hope it becomes ur first fpd , congrats

reason behind fpd suggestion- real steal , there is no good investment right now better then gold and with this deal we r getting almost 10% less on gold and with buy back guarantee , this surely deserves fpd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys be careful; 999 finish is OOOs now. 995 finish is still available.. 995 is 23K not 24K

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

so what is suggested to use pepperpoints or to use dealsandyou coupon?

Link Copied

All 999 1gram coins OOS. 995 still left

Link Copied

btw avi how many ru going to buy ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jaigreat wrote:

bought 30 till yet

Link Copied
jaigreat wrote:

I would ask this question to _avi only if they sell gold coins for 19 bucks.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

confirmed just now! 35% is valid!!!!!!!!! i am 100000% sure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

bhaio fir conclusion kya neekla kharide ya nhi…?
2gm toh available hai…!!!
pepperpoints use krke kharide ya nhi..

Link Copied
jaigreat wrote:

B@R_0_0_D bhai nice deal , but wont buy as bought from ebay for around 2850 per gram a month ago with 10% off coupon ,hope u cud had posted then i wud had saved my 1000 bucks

voted up and suggested ,hope it becomes ur first fpd , congrats

reason behind fpd suggestion- real steal , there is no good investment right now better then gold and with this deal we r getting almost 10% less on gold and with buy back guarantee , this surely deserves fpd

I see the coins first time today on pepperfry

i myself purchased on snapdeal for Rs 2900+ 10 days back

Link Copied
avi_ wrote:

confirmed just now! 35% is valid!!!!!!!!! i am 100000% sure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVI READ THIS http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online…

replyuser
Click here to reply