Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Electronics

[Good Option to Root n Use] XOLO Q1000s Plus, 13MP, 5", Full HD IPS, 3000Mah, 32GB, 1.5 GHz + MTK 6589T, Quad Core, 2 GB RAM : 5999 || Flipkart

187°
  • 1044 Views
  • 10 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
15,805
36229
311
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
57
74
6

No 4G.Please do not Buy.It is an outdated phone

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
15,805
36229
311
@diliph66 wrote:

No 4G.Please do not Buy.It is an outdated phone


Mr Parle G i said good for root and use ,,, nai to sell kar do update kar ke 1000 upar. bade bhai ap to naraj ho gaye naya acnt leke

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182
@sheetalvarunyadav2223 wrote:

@diliph66 wrote:

No 4G.Please do not Buy.It is an outdated phone


Mr Parle G i said good for root and use ,,, nai to sell kar do update kar ke 1000 upar. bade bhai ap to naraj ho gaye naya acnt leke


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
b/w Vu https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
53

VU & S….

I have no idea about this phone but the reviews look good on flipkart.

Some of the Pro’s that i find in this phone are 2gb RAM, 32gb internal memory, Full HD screen.

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28

what all benefits do I get by rooting.

If its only the OS update that I get by rooting then there are several options why only this. Can you please answer this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
634
17
@gambitrite wrote:

VU & S….

I have no idea about this phone but the reviews look good on flipkart.

Some of the Pro’s that i find in this phone are 2gb RAM, 32gb internal memory, Full HD screen.


crap outdated cpu makes the rest of the specs meaningless https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
53
@waterloo wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

VU & S….

I have no idea about this phone but the reviews look good on flipkart.

Some of the Pro’s that i find in this phone are 2gb RAM, 32gb internal memory, Full HD screen.


crap outdated cpu makes the rest of the specs meaningless https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

You can’t expect more than this at 6000….

Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174

Good choice if you want Full HD display with 5 inch screen only under Rs.6000 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
And 4G bhul jao, rates will be high, Rjio not launching soon….
However seller feedbacks are damn bad, check here http://www.flipkart.com/seller/smartphonemandi/...

Missing