Hotness [OOS] Google Chromecast 2

Hot Deal [OOS] Google Chromecast 2

1085°
59% OFF 3399.0
Missing
Deal Captain
[OOS] Google Chromecast 2
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/new-google-chromecast-2nd...

Promocode: LA2000

Effective Price: 1399

Pay with ICICI card and get extra 340 cashback

https://i.imgur.com/jM89Ewo.png

Expired over 1 year
28 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

good deal..

Missing
Deal Subedar

Pay by ICICI card to get additional 340 cb??

Missing
Deal Captain
Asankhya wrote:

Yes, updated.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Good deal

Missing
Deal Captain

Out of stock

Missing
Deal Cadet

This required extra internet connection or work on wifi from mobile?

Missing
Deal Newbie

What’s the use of Chromecast

Missing
Deal Cadet
abhilashbhati413 wrote:

Play content from mobile, etc. which supports “cast” feature on any TV via hdmi

Missing
Deal Subedar

OOS now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
pradeep.gr wrote:

This required extra internet connection or work on wifi from mobile?

Chromecast always need internet connection even if casting from mobile. Thats a know big con with it. chromecast and casting device should be connected to same wifi.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
playdime wrote:

Chromecast always need internet connection even if casting from mobile. Thats a know big con with it. chromecast and casting device should be connected to same wifi.

Means this will not work with mobile hotspot?
And what if we want to play contents from phone internal storage?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

Means this will not work with mobile hotspot?
And what if we want to play contents from phone internal storage?

It can connect to mobile hotspot, but cannot cast from the same mobile
Watch this video and comments.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
playdime wrote:

saved due to other work

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
playdime wrote:

Ok, thanks a lot for quick helping.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Oos

Missing
Deal Newbie
pensive just purchased from Flipkart

OOS now

Missing
Deal Newbie
abhilashbhati413 wrote:

Chromecast convert your led tv to smart tv.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Missed this sad

Missing
Deal Cadet

It is paytm so beware

Missing
Deal Cadet

pls tag me if it comes again

Missing
Deal Newbie
Asankhya wrote:

I have visa icici will it work?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

I have visa icici will it work?

Just ICICI Debit/Credit card is mentioned in TnC. Transaction on ICICI card should be above 3000₹

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

Just ICICI Debit/Credit card is mentioned in TnC. Transaction on ICICI card should be above 3000₹

You better read t and q

It is american express.

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
yuypg11866 wrote:

You better read t and q

It is american express.

If I’m not wrong then as per tnc, the offer is not applicable on ICICI Amex CC.

Missing
suspended
Asankhya wrote:

good

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
playdime wrote:

I couldn’t understand thro this video. I am having lenovo phab2 mobile and i am using jio sim in this mobile.can i use chromecast with this mobile to my led tv? Which is best chromecast or android tv box? please reply.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
marioknpc wrote:

I couldn’t understand thro this video. I am having lenovo phab2 mobile and i am using jio sim in this mobile.can i use chromecast with this mobile to my led tv? Which is best chromecast or android tv box? please reply.

ok, here you go.

1) Enable hotspot on phab2
2) connect chromecast to this hotspot.
Good until this point. Now you need to cast your vidoes (via supported apps) to your chromecast. If you have another device which will connect to to phab2 via same hotspot then you will be able to cast video from the second device to chromecast. So far good. The question is if you don’t have second device can you cast from the same phab2 whilst making the phab2 as hotspot device. As per video it will not work. but below video one comment claims that it can be done, but others didn’t agree. That’s the con i am talking about.

My Experience
-————————-
Personally i used router wifi (with internet) to connect my chromecast and my casting device to the same wifi and it worked. However if i don’t have internet on the router still i will be able to connect both but was not able to cast the videos from my casting device (read local content) to chromecast. This means you cannot cast anything onto chromecast without internet even though both are connected to same wifi (router wifi without internet) . This was not the case with firestick or firetv.

So even if you want to cast your local content to chromecast you need intenet. That is biggest con with chromecast where firestick shines.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
playdime wrote:

ok, here you go.

1) Enable hotspot on phab2
2) connect chromecast to this hotspot.
Good until this point. Now you need to cast your vidoes (via supported apps) to your chromecast. If you have another device which will connect to to phab2 via same hotspot then you will be able to cast video from the second device to chromecast. So far good. The question is if you don’t have second device can you cast from the same phab2 whilst making the phab2 as hotspot device. As per video it will not work. but below video one comment claims that it can be done, but others didn’t agree. That’s the con i am talking about.

My Experience
-————————-
Personally i used router wifi (with internet) to connect my chromecast and my casting device to the same wifi and it worked. However if i don’t have internet on the router still i will be able to connect both but was not able to cast the videos from my casting device (read local content) to chromecast. This means you cannot cast anything onto chromecast without internet even though both are connected to same wifi (router wifi without internet) . This was not the case with firestick or firetv.

So even if you want to cast your local content to chromecast you need intenet. That is biggest con with chromecast where firestick shines.

Thanks bro. Now i clearly understand about chromecast. If possible can you explain about amazon fire tv stick. My main purpose is to watch videos& browsing from my lenovo phab2 to my led tv. Is fire tv stick support this?What is the difference between chromecast and fire tv stick? Which is better? Thanks in advance.

Missing