Terms & Conditions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the offer?
- 10% Cashback on transactions on HDFC Bank Credit Cards, on purchase of Google Home Mini & Google Home
When will the cashback be processed?
- Cashback to be credited by 30th August 2018.
*Maximum cashback – 1500
- Minimum cart value – 3000
What is the offer duration?
- 1st June, 2018 [15:00] -30th June, 2018 [23:59]
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
- Offer applicable only on one transaction per Card
- Offer not applicable on corporate and commercial cards
Is the offer applicable on all HDFC Transactions?
- This offer is only applicable on EMI (upto 9 months)/Non EMI transactions made using HDFC Bank Credit Cards. However, offer will NOT apply on transactions made using HDFC Bank Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Credit Cards.
- Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
- Offer is NOT applicable on transaction made through Phonepe/UPI.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
- No, the offer is not applicable on payments made through Flipkart Gift Card partially.
How many times can this offer be availed?
*Offer is only applicable on one transaction per card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer (“Offer”) is being run by Redington India Limited (“Redington”) on www.flipka...om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We” or “Our”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current HDFC Bank Credit Card or Debit card (“Cardholder/you/your” and “Card”).
2. By participating in the Offer, Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
a. these terms and conditions (T&C);
c. all applicable terms and conditions of HDFC Bank.
1. The Offer will commence at 15:00 hrs on 1st June, 2018 and end at 23:59 hrs on 30th June, 2018 (“Offer Period”).
2. Under this Offer, Cardholders will get 10% cashback subject to Max of Rs 1500 on Eligible Products for transactions made using the Card , during the Offer Period, on purchase of Eligible Products (defined hereunder) sold on the Platform by the sellers on the Platform. Offer is applicable only on one transaction per Card.
3. The discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value (“”NCV””). NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
4. The Offer is applicable only on the following products sold on the Platform by the sellers on the Platform: Google Home and Google Home mini (“Eligible Products”).
5. Cashback shall be credited by 30th August, 2018, subject to the terms and conditions hereunder.
6. The Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made using Corporate or Commercial Card.
7. Offer is applicable on EMI/Non EMI transactions made using HDFC Credit card.
8. Only EMI transactions made using HDFC Debit Card shall be eligible for the Offer.
1. All Cardholders, excluding HDFC Bank Corporate and Commercial Credit Card, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are eligible for this Offer.
2. This Offer is only applicable on transactions using a Card as per the terms of this Offer and is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
3. The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions.
4. The Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
5. In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
6. Redington reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
7. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
8. Redington and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
9. Delinquent and over-limit HDFC Bank Credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
10. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
11. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Redington to conduct further, similar or other offers.
12. Nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above Offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
13. Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 31st December, 2018. Post such date, Redington and Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
14. All the existing offers, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
15. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
16. Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability and accordingly Redington or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
17. Under no circumstance will the cashbacks being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by the Redington or by Flipkart.
18. Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
19. Flipkart or Redington shall not be liable for any failure by HDFC Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. HDFC Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart and Redington harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, HDFC Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart.
22. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
23. This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
24. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Redington for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Redington.
25. This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
26. Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
27. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.