Hotness Google Pay New Offer Get upto rs70 scratch card

Hot Deal Google Pay New Offer Get upto rs70 scratch card

467°
Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1540
10
 Google Pay New Offer Get upto rs70 scratch card
Deal Expired
fire Google Pay New Offer
point_right Send ₹150 To Any UPI
point_right After upi Transaction recharge of rs75 or more
point_right Get upto rs70 scratch card

User Specific cry




Expired 4 days
22 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
65
20
1

any one tried it?

Batsuperman
Admin
232
752
24

For Me Up to Rs.150 laughing

Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
3,110
11041
44
Rosh_0007 wrote:

For Me Up to Rs.150 laughing

Ohh! Great brother
Do 1 recharge for me joy joy

Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
19
776
5

Truth is You get Only Rs.10 joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
191
2
ChanduCh wrote:

Truth is You get Only Rs.10 joy joy joy

I also got 10 sweat

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
34
0

Is it user specific? Because no such offers are showing in my account

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359
prashdimer wrote:

Is it user specific? Because no such offers are showing in my account

First do a transaction of 150. Then u will get the locked scratch card hiding any cashback b/w 10-70 plus 1 more scratch card

Secondly, do a mobile recharge of 75 & above, only then we can reveal the hidden cashback, got above in step 1.

🙏🙏🙏

Cc @Rosh_0007

BTW no Jiophone plan of 75 on GPay?? 😭😭😭

Missing
Deal Subedar
602
1302
14
Expand
saucap wrote:

First do a transaction of 150. Then u will get the locked scratch card hiding any cashback b/w 10-70 plus 1 more scratch card

Secondly, do a mobile recharge of 75 & above, only then we can reveal the hidden cashback, got above in step 1.

🙏🙏🙏

Cc @Rosh_0007

BTW no Jiophone plan of 75 on GPay?? 😭😭😭

My jiophone recharges always fail be it on paytm, Freecharge or amazon.. Always need to do from MyJio app itself.. sweat

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

My jiophone recharges always fail be it on paytm, Freecharge or amazon.. Always need to do from MyJio app itself.. sweat

So I did 100₹ recharge. Got 14 rs cashback… 😩😩 But its not instant cashback Telling me to expect cashback in a week Got it now ~5₹ ka loss ho gayaa because of cashback 😩😩😩 100 top up gave 81.75 value +14 cashback.. 😭😭😭 Directly i should have recharged for 75 via Freecharge with RDAY30.. Lalach buri balaa hai 😩

Ios 13 wallpaper 6
Deal Cadet
153
266
28

Did 252 Recharge… Got 11₹

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
361
6

Not visible in offer section!
Still I’m eligible?

Missing
Deal Subedar
602
1302
14
Expand
saucap wrote:

So I did 100₹ recharge. Got 14 rs cashback… 😩😩 But its not instant cashback… Telling me to expect cashback in a week. ~5₹ ka loss ho gayaa because of cashback 😩😩😩 100 top up gave 81.75 value +14 cashback.. 😭😭😭 Directly i should have recharged for 75 via Freecharge with RDAY30.. Lalach buri balaa hai 😩

1st I got this streak based offer :
https://ddime.i...XO

& then slowly all offers from are removed except Referral, Croma transaction, upto 1lac scratch card offer.. triumph

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359
Expand
singh.sourabh4224598 wrote:

Main Plot Twist laughing

Wait! Somebody will come & say he got 70 twice for a 150 & 75 transaction & 81 for referral, then all hell will break loose with PM me for referral & ready to exchange comments 😅

Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
Expand
saucap wrote:

Wait! Somebody will come & say he got 70 twice for a 150 & 75 transaction & 81 for referral, then all hell will break loose with PM me for referral & ready to exchange comments 😅

stuck_out_tongue joy
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
135
4

GPay at game again

Cropped5218269133323515278
Deal Cadet
41
231
7
Expand
saucap wrote:

So I did 100₹ recharge. Got 14 rs cashback… 😩😩 But its not instant cashback… Telling me to expect cashback in a week. ~5₹ ka loss ho gayaa because of cashback 😩😩😩 100 top up gave 81.75 value +14 cashback.. 😭😭😭 Directly i should have recharged for 75 via Freecharge with RDAY30.. Lalach buri balaa hai 😩

Very intellectual stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
138
1549
35

Change the font size of up to to 16 and other stuffs to like 8 for better understanding of the offer.

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1708
22

Ahh Finally!! something to vote down with dignity 💪🥺🥺🥺

Missing