Hotness Google Pixel 3a for Rs 35999 + Get flat 90% buy...

Hot Deal Google Pixel 3a for Rs 35999 + Get flat 90% buyback guarantee for 3 months

608°
499
99% OFF 39999.0
Images %282%29
Deal Baba
582
22036
263

https://www.flipkart.com/pixel-calculation-38fd...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565991/medium/583117373415ff3a229f094.jpg?1557932262
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565992/medium/58311732d2a3588257f446d.jpg?1557932266

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565988/medium/5831173a836aba7705e1395.jpg?1557931978
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565989/medium/5831173c12ba320217eefa1.jpg?1557932054
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565993/medium/5831173d43a6f8db114589d.jpg?1557932271
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565994/medium/5831173846225c6834ec133.jpg?1557932275
Buy Google Pixel with buyback guarantee policy of 499 to get 90% value back within 3 month .. buy pixel 3a now with HDFC Bank at 36k and get 90% of 40k =36k back 🔥🔥
Tip – use this for 3 month and buy iphone there after with Exchange of this

Deal Wiki

Buyback details https://www.flipkart.com/rv/checkout/assured-bu...

33 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
171
324
7

Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
171
324
7
Lakshit22 wrote:

Vu

Bhai 500 rs lagege

Download
Deal Subedar
153
1998
129

upgrade?
means have to buy phone with more value than this?

Images %282%29
Deal Baba
582
22036
263
Expand
Lakshit22 wrote:

Bhai 500 rs lagege

500 mai 3 month tere pass pixel rahega or kya cahiye 🔥

Cropped6277335248576488314
Deal Cadet
78
137
5
Majestic wrote:

upgrade?
means have to buy phone with more value than this?

if you want to buy another phone of 40k rs in period of 3 month then 36k will be minus and you will have to pay 4k only

Missing
Deal Cadet
171
324
7
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

500 mai 3 month tere pass pixel rahega or kya cahiye 🔥

Bhai effectively 0 likha h islia likha

Images %282%29
Deal Baba
582
22036
263
Expand
Lakshit22 wrote:

Bhai effectively 0 likha h islia likha

Exchange value mil ri hai 3k extra … 😜

Missing
Deal Cadet
171
324
7
Expand
_Munna_michael_ wrote:

Exchange value mil ri hai 3k extra … 😜

Ha woh to h kaash ye phn 15k ke around hota toh jarur leta disappointed

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
7
1332
31

Ha ha lovely business policy. No phone better than this is going to be launched in three month’s time, and even if it does, it won’t be priced anywhere near 40k. So after three months if you wanna utilise that 36k buy-back value, you’ll have no option as there won’t be any better device then this. Lovely.

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
11
2487
31

Flipkart exchange policy is totally worst.

Do keep in mind they will only expect/accept the phone as good as it look like after unboxed. smile

Images %282%29
Deal Baba
582
22036
263
ithehappy wrote:

Ha ha lovely business policy. No phone better than this is going to be launched in three month’s time, and even if it does, it won’t be priced anywhere near 40k. So after three months if you wanna utilise that 36k buy-back value, you’ll have no option as there won’t be any better device then this. Lovely.

Iphones 🤓

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

How to get it??

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
39
5298
157
ithehappy wrote:

Ha ha lovely business policy. No phone better than this is going to be launched in three month’s time, and even if it does, it won’t be priced anywhere near 40k. So after three months if you wanna utilise that 36k buy-back value, you’ll have no option as there won’t be any better device then this. Lovely.

They did the same for LG G7 thinq when it was launched. Good for potential Samsung flagship phone buyers. U get extra 3k on exchange of ur old mobile also now

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
124
2712
86
malikcool wrote:

Flipkart exchange policy is totally worst.

Do keep in mind they will only expect/accept the phone as good as it look like after unboxed. smile

Exactly. My G7 thinq was examined by the delivery agent for 10 mins, he used his nails over the front and back of the phone to find at least a minor scratch. He said that he was asked to reject the exchange if there was a minor scratch that he could feel with his nail.
And the funny part was that I had lost the dedicated google now button on the phone. It fell down somewhere and there was a hole in that place. The delivery person asked me what it was. I replied that I don’t know. He then started educating me and told that it was some connecting port to connect to the TV, like an MHL. I nodded to all his lecture.

Result – Exchange accepted.. biggrin

Pewdiepie logo hd 42545710
Deal Cadet
20
360
6
Expand
ZIZER wrote:

Exactly. My G7 thinq was examined by the delivery agent for 10 mins, he used his nails over the front and back of the phone to find at least a minor scratch. He said that he was asked to reject the exchange if there was a minor scratch that he could feel with his nail.
And the funny part was that I had lost the dedicated google now button on the phone. It fell down somewhere and there was a hole in that place. The delivery person asked me what it was. I replied that I don’t know. He then started educating me and told that it was some connecting port to connect to the TV, like an MHL. I nodded to all his lecture.

Result – Exchange accepted.. biggrin

At first I am feeling sorry for you but last aahss!!! Relief

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
116
1

We can return the phone in 3 months, And get the money back ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1320
16

Risky!

Missing
Deal Cadet
171
324
7
Expand
ZIZER wrote:

Exactly. My G7 thinq was examined by the delivery agent for 10 mins, he used his nails over the front and back of the phone to find at least a minor scratch. He said that he was asked to reject the exchange if there was a minor scratch that he could feel with his nail.
And the funny part was that I had lost the dedicated google now button on the phone. It fell down somewhere and there was a hole in that place. The delivery person asked me what it was. I replied that I don’t know. He then started educating me and told that it was some connecting port to connect to the TV, like an MHL. I nodded to all his lecture.

Result – Exchange accepted.. biggrin

I wish I could be the technician smile
Than ur reaction would be different

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
97
348
8

I’m already using Pixel 2 XL should I try 3a? Btw 2 XL hardware is better than it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
274
1
2Deep wrote:

We can return the phone in 3 months, And get the money back ?

No

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
116
1
Shahskm wrote:

I’m already using Pixel 2 XL should I try 3a? Btw 2 XL hardware is better than it.

if ur pixel 2 XL is serving u fine without any issues, i guess its better to stick with it, unless you want frequent updates and the latest android.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
484
29
malikcool wrote:

Flipkart exchange policy is totally worst.

Do keep in mind they will only expect/accept the phone as good as it look like after unboxed. smile

They expect to return boxed piece

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
7
1332
31
Shahskm wrote:

I’m already using Pixel 2 XL should I try 3a? Btw 2 XL hardware is better than it.

I am looking to upgrade from my OG XL. And as I was looking to purchase a new one I was considering the 2XL. The Pixel 3a is not even a full package, other than the camera and software updates other stuffs are not worthy of carrying the Pixel brand name.

If you want to ditch your 2XL at a good price anyway, PM me.

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
97
348
8
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I am looking to upgrade from my OG XL. And as I was looking to purchase a new one I was considering the 2XL. The Pixel 3a is not even a full package, other than the camera and software updates other stuffs are not worthy of carrying the Pixel brand name.

If you want to ditch your 2XL at a good price anyway, PM me.

Brother I was also considering 3xl but didn’t seen any much difference b/w them so purchased 2 XL just this year I love this phone ui and of course android stock/camera. You should go for this one or wait for upcoming 4th version 3 XL is not worth considering the price.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
7
1332
31
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Brother I was also considering 3xl but didn’t seen any much difference b/w them so purchased 2 XL just this year I love this phone ui and of course android stock/camera. You should go for this one or wait for upcoming 4th version 3 XL is not worth considering the price.

Yes, I would either go for a 2XL, that too used, because I am not paying asking price of new, made that mistake with OG XL, not again. Or simply carry on using my OG XL. It’s already two years old, but it still runs like a champ, just the battery is a bit crapped up that’s all. The camera still kicks arse. Maybe I will just change the battery and use it for two more years LoL.

I am never going for the 3XL, outta question, no notch device for me, thanks. If I could get the smaller Pixel 3 at decent price I might have considered it. Problem with buying used phones is, you never know the user/seller, they almost always use the device really badly and sell it off as in mint condition. Untrustworthy people everywhere.

Anyway, if you got the 2XL this year, just forget about it, use the phone for at least two years mate, its a fantastic device (other than that display). Also it will get the next release after Q as well, as even the OGs are getting Q officially. Use it in good health.

2011 07 02 16.58.07 001
Deal Newbie
53
25
0

Keep in mind that you can replace this mobile with available mobiles on Flipkart only. Hence forget oneplus 7 upgrade. Also the price should be greater than 90 percent of this mobiles price

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
1942
75

Can someone lend me 36k?
I will revert back with 499 after 3 months and fk will return rest of ur money…
I will review this phone post a video on YouTube and mention ur name too for this sponsorship wink

Any kind soul here willing to help JJ please let me know blush

#thanks#yoursonlyjj

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
477
8356
81
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Can someone lend me 36k?
I will revert back with 499 after 3 months and fk will return rest of ur money…

Any kind soul here willing to help JJ please let me know blush

#thanks#yoursonlyjj

FK is not going to return any money. You’ll have to buy a new phone and exchange the pixel 3a.

Missing