Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from DesiDime or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Google Play Store discounted apps [Contd from last post]

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from DesiDime or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
98
0

Continued from last post – http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Here are some more discounted apps :

1. 7 Minutes workout pro @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

2. Twilight Pro Unlock @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

3. Meme Generator Full @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

4. My Die Coach Pro @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

5. Akinator the Great @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

6. Mind Games Pro @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=m...

7. Call Recorder ACR @ 69
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

8. Greenify Donation pack @ 50
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

9. A Better Camera Unlocked @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

10. SD Maid Pro @ 21
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=e...

11. Mock Interview
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

12. HDR FX Photo Editor Pro @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

13. BlackPlayer EX @ 39
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

14. Sleep Lullaby Add-on @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

15. Shuttle+ Music Player @ 20
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

16. FBReader Premium – Book Reader @ 30
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

17. SayIt Full Unlock @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

18. Call Recorder @ 30
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

19. Assistant Pro for Android @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

20. AirAttack HD @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

21. Scientific Calculator (adfree) @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

22. Transparent clock weather Pro @ 30
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

23. DIGI Clock Widget Plus @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=s...

24. Unblock Me @ 20
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

25. Colour Effect Photo Editor Pro @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

26. Fast Scanner Pro: PDF Doc Scan @ 30
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

27. Screen Recorder License @ 50
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

28. DayGram @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=n...

29. Townsmen Premium @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

30. Neo Monsters @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

31. Dock4Droid Unlock @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

32. Mindroid PRO Unlock @ 15
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

33. Calls Blacklist PRO @ 15
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

34. Hidden Call Audio Recorder Pro @ 25
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

35. Warhammer: Snotling Fling @ 10
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

36. PDF Editor & Converter @ 30
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
98
0
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
314
4

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
98
0
@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Buy whatever you can, even if you have slightest of doubt that you might use it. Rs 10 is dirt cheap. Nova launcher prime is one of my best buy in this price point. I made two more accounts and bought it just so I can gift it to somebody https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
@dealer01 wrote:

@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Buy whatever you can, even if you have slightest of doubt that you might use it. Rs 10 is dirt cheap. Nova launcher prime is one of my best buy in this price point. I made two more accounts and bought it just so I can gift it to somebody https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I am open to gifts. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks. PM me.

11111
Super Moderator
19
198
16840
311
@dealer01 wrote:

@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Buy whatever you can, even if you have slightest of doubt that you might use it. Rs 10 is dirt cheap. Nova launcher prime is one of my best buy in this price point. I made two more accounts and bought it just so I can gift it to somebody https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


If you want to gift this to somebody… is it necessary to make a different account for the same?
Is it not possible that you make a google account, buy all these apps through it, then give username and pass to another person so that he can download the apps that had been bought… Does this work?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
314
4
@cm4444 wrote:


@dealer01 wrote:


@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Buy whatever you can, even if you have slightest of doubt that you might use it. Rs 10 is dirt cheap. Nova launcher prime is one of my best buy in this price point. I made two more accounts and bought it just so I can gift it to somebody https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


If you want to gift this to somebody… is it necessary to make a different account for the same?
Is it not possible that you make a google account, buy all these apps through it, then give username and pass to another person so that he can download the apps that had been bought… Does this work?

Yes. It can be done like that.

Bahubali 11th day collection
Deal Cadet
0
105
188
8

Voted up

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
98
0
@cm4444 wrote:

@dealer01 wrote:

@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Buy whatever you can, even if you have slightest of doubt that you might use it. Rs 10 is dirt cheap. Nova launcher prime is one of my best buy in this price point. I made two more accounts and bought it just so I can gift it to somebody https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


If you want to gift this to somebody… is it necessary to make a different account for the same?
Is it not possible that you make a google account, buy all these apps through it, then give username and pass to another person so that he can download the apps that had been bought… Does this work?


So what else was I saying. Two more accounts means two different accounts. Bought the apps in them. Can gift them by giving username password https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
98
0
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@dealer01 wrote:

@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Buy whatever you can, even if you have slightest of doubt that you might use it. Rs 10 is dirt cheap. Nova launcher prime is one of my best buy in this price point. I made two more accounts and bought it just so I can gift it to somebody https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I am open to gifts. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks. PM me.

@19 Female Gurgaon People still fall for this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Clash goblinking e1425324004912
Deal Newbie
1
70
86
1

Where is the price drop? Most of them have same price from years.

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
@Divaksh wrote:

Where is the price drop? Most of them have same price from years.


See, the rupee has depriciated in value compared to US dollars.
So now, 1 dollar will fetch more rupee.
But the price of app is fixed (in terms of rupee). Then it means we are buying more apps for the same amount of money.
And this is a LOOT
! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
48
1

Thank you very much for your efforts and listing. I am curious how you identified that many.
Going to purchase two apps.
Kindly share if you come across some more.
gsrao

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@Divaksh wrote:

Where is the price drop? Most of them have same price from years.


See, the rupee has depriciated in value compared to US dollars.
So now, 1 dollar will fetch more rupee.
But the price of app is fixed (in terms of rupee). Then it means we are buying more apps for the same amount of money.
And this is a LOOT
! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ru “You-Know-Who”, “He/She/It-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

wrt http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
@rajrocks wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@Divaksh wrote:

Where is the price drop? Most of them have same price from years.


See, the rupee has depriciated in value compared to US dollars.
So now, 1 dollar will fetch more rupee.
But the price of app is fixed (in terms of rupee). Then it means we are buying more apps for the same amount of money.
And this is a LOOT
! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ru “You-Know-Who”, “He/She/It-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

wrt http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


No, I’m not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
U can see, I make some witty comments also.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
98
0
@Divaksh wrote:

Where is the price drop? Most of them have same price from years.


Maybe, but this is a consolidated list. This was not there before.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@Divaksh wrote:

Where is the price drop? Most of them have same price from years.


See, the rupee has depriciated in value compared to US dollars.
So now, 1 dollar will fetch more rupee.
But the price of app is fixed (in terms of rupee). Then it means we are buying more apps for the same amount of money.
And this is a LOOT
! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ru “You-Know-Who”, “He/She/It-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named” https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

wrt http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


No, I’m not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
U can see, I make some witty comments also.

it/he/she also used to comment in a similar manner https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
50
2

Kindly suggest some apps common to.our phone

Avatar 8165
Deal Lieutenant
4
224
5038
79
@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Can u tell me how to buy from debit cards, its showing me wrong card always

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
116
1

Play store not showing discounted prices , shuttle player showing as 130

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
314
4
@[email protected]êëR Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Can u tell me how to buy from debit cards, its showing me wrong card always

You have to add card while signing up on play store. After that you can purchase using that card. Hope this clears your doubt.

Tiger
Deal Cadet
2
129
252
6

Even i too have showing increased prices..

Avatar 8165
Deal Lieutenant
4
224
5038
79
@maheshpk wrote:

@[email protected]êëR Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Can u tell me how to buy from debit cards, its showing me wrong card always

You have to add card while signing up on play store. After that you can purchase using that card. Hope this clears your doubt.

when i am trying to add card its giving wrong card error although card is working properly

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
314
4
@[email protected]êëR Ðî×ïT™ wrote:


@maheshpk wrote:

@[email protected]êëR Ðî×ïT™ wrote:

@maheshpk wrote:

Voted up. Bought a few . Don’t know if i will be using them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Can u tell me how to buy from debit cards, its showing me wrong card always

You have to add card while signing up on play store. After that you can purchase using that card. Hope this clears your doubt.

when i am trying to add card its giving wrong card error although card is working properly
Sorry brother. I have no idea how to help you. But hope someone else here might come to your help.
Please get it done now itself so that you are ready for the next offer.

Missing