256°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

GR8 value ... Maxima EGO watches (Mens) 99 to 199/- ..... More than 90% off (Amazon)

Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
99 + 40 S/H
93% OFF 1395.0
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
184
5
GR8 value ... Maxima EGO watches (Mens) 99 to 199/- ..... More than 90% off (Amazon)
Deal Expired

The first page has all the watches : Mens (Analog + Digital)

http://www.amazon.in/Maxima-Ego-Digital-Black-W...

Removed

Deal Wiki

Maxima Ego Digital Black Dial Men’s Watch – E-31740PPDN at Rs.99

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.
  2. Buy now for Rs.99 + Shipping
21 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
374
2

any filler?

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30466
628

if you are buying this in 199/- then why don’t you just add 71 to your budget and buy this masterpiece, it’s a awesome product at just 270 and best seller too. Personal Experience.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B019EZNEXQ/ref=mp_...

this also seems good for 199/-

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01APHTGU2/ref=pd_...

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16418
183

Shitty Ego watches https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Got 5 of them last time during surprise sale for free
Just dumped them in the cupboard after checking them once https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252
@getready wrote:

Shitty Ego watches https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Got 5 of them last time during surprise sale for free
Just dumped them in the cupboard after checking them once https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Yeah look wise even more https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
1
103
928
7

Had won one watch in treasure hunt. Was very happy then. Seeing the prices now, I realize my euphoria was overblown. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64
@VaibhavJain wrote:

if you are buying this in 199/- then why don’t you just add 71 to your budget and buy this masterpiece, it’s a awesome product at just 270 and best seller too. Personal Experience.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B019EZNEXQ/ref=mp_...

this also seems good for 199/-

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01APHTGU2/ref=pd_...

indeed better than the other ones…. nice share

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@akashshahpro302 wrote:

Had won one watch in treasure hunt. Was very happy then. Seeing the prices now, I realize my euphoria was overblown. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

me too same same https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Mti5mdu2odm2mjqxmzc3mjkw
Deal Subedar
2
367
1896
84
@VaibhavJain wrote:

if you are buying this in 199/- then why don’t you just add 71 to your budget and buy this masterpiece, it’s a awesome product at just 270 and best seller too. Personal Experience.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B019EZNEXQ/ref=mp_...

this also seems good for 199/-

http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01APHTGU2/ref=pd_...


well said bro.. nice share..
people are just buying anything when it comes cheap.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

9d0a3819
Deal Subedar
2
249
1910
8

vu, kg, s

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
313
10,969
35060
280
"@saurabh1":http://www.desidime.com/users/187642 wrote:


5 star 0
4 star 0
3 star 0
2 star 0
1 star 2

99/- me sab maaf yaar..
T- due to Cheapest

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
194
15859
193
@saurabh1 wrote:

@Deal-Kwik wrote:

Maxima Ego Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch – (E-00889PAGC) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B017ITVSSS/ref=cm_sw_r...

Only 5 available in Stock
Grab fast


5 star 0
4 star 0
3 star 0
2 star 0
1 star 2

reviews are
1 cancel my order https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
2 box was empty ,no watch inside https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
313
10,969
35060
280
"@KuttaJi":http://www.desidime.com/users/598324 wrote:

reviews are
1 cancel my order https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
2 box was empty ,no watch inside https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

All are fake Reviews
Second one inspired from first one..
Fear

Img 20170723 010508
Budding Star
313
10,969
35060
280
"@KuttaJi":http://www.desidime.com/users/598324 wrote:

reviews are
1 cancel my order https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
2 box was empty ,no watch inside https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Sorry
First one inspired from second one

Missing