128°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Infibeam or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Grab Before OOS - Strontium 32 GB Micro SD Card (Class 10) @ Rs571 Using MobiKwik Wallet

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Infibeam logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Infibeam or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/360297/medium/2182159-41brn9e7sl_jpg_ccccc61d81_999x320x320.jpg?1481003264
free image host

http://www.infibeam.com/Mobile_Accessories/i-St...

Product price Rs672
Pay Using MobiKwik wallet For 15% CashBack
final Effective Price Rs571

25 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30310
626

vu https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Screenshot 2015 05 13 20 53 45 2
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42

You have given the link for 16GB one.

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81
@oneidentity wrote:

You have given the link for 16GB one.


negetive commet without proper checking
have u seen whole page??
Its 32gb

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Baba
331
15,011
34119
297

thnx @Idriish used 100 gv …kept from many months for infi finally gone + citi rewards point…

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
362
1458
24

this looks very odd lol…
the path says 16GB
https://i.imgur.com/s5l1IBl.png

the link has 16gb :
https://i.imgur.com/PuatZna.png

the review is for 16gb:
https://i.imgur.com/yXxxh3d.png?1

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81
@raghul wrote:

this looks very odd lol…
the path says 16GB
https://i.imgur.com/s5l1IBl.png

the link has 16gb :
https://i.imgur.com/PuatZna.png

the review is for 16gb:
https://i.imgur.com/yXxxh3d.png?1


i know it all
i hd vasted 30 min to think about do or not to do
u r looking happy finding this.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
70
20
1

apply ICICIEMO6 AND GET FURTHER DISCOUNTFINAL EFFECTIVE PRICE IS 537 AFTER ICICIEMO6 AND MOBIKWIK DISCOUNT

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
70
20
1

PURCHASED THE CARD MYSELF FOR A LOWER PRICE THAN THE DEAL TOPIC AND THE CODE AND TRICK IS SHARED BY ME IN THE PREVIOUS POST OF MINE,,,, SO WHAT DO I GET FR GETTING A BEETER DEAL THEN THE HEADING DEAL WHICH GOT 5 GREEN SMILEYS??

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81
@sands420 wrote:

apply ICICIEMO6 AND GET FURTHER DISCOUNTFINAL EFFECTIVE PRICE IS 537 AFTER ICICIEMO6 AND MOBIKWIK DISCOUNT


code is not being applied
MMc still in stock https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
70
20
1

i applied the code myself , bought the card last nite itself and even got the mobikwik cashback for the same….
Order ID # 15726314
Ordered on 13 May, 2015 Shipping to sandeep singh Payment Method : Mobikwik (R 632)
Total Paid : R 632
plus got 95 as mobikwik cashback

Calvin11
Deal Subedar
3
215
1370
58
@Idriish wrote:

@sands420 wrote:

apply ICICIEMO6 AND GET FURTHER DISCOUNTFINAL EFFECTIVE PRICE IS 537 AFTER ICICIEMO6 AND MOBIKWIK DISCOUNT


code is not being applied
MMc still in stock https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Correct Code is ICICIEM06
(Instead of ‘O’ use zero ‘0’)

Got it at Rs 632. Rs 95 cashback after 2 hrs= Rs 537 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81
@mydesitv wrote:

@Idriish wrote:

@sands420 wrote:

apply ICICIEMO6 AND GET FURTHER DISCOUNTFINAL EFFECTIVE PRICE IS 537 AFTER ICICIEMO6 AND MOBIKWIK DISCOUNT


code is not being applied
MMc still in stock https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Correct Code is ICICIEM06
(Instead of ‘O’ use zero ‘0’)

Got it at Rs 632. Rs 95 cashback after 2 hrs= Rs 537 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


i will save this code for future
thanks for giving support

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

What to say about DD
post with 2/3 ssugg being FPD quickly
and here with 6 sugg
nothing
@ all online staff

20141203153044
Deal Newbie
0
60
26
1

I was wondering, what OOS means? :’) I see it a lot here

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
201
8371
134
@Idriish wrote:

What to say about DD
post with 2/3 ssugg being FPD quickly
and here with 6 sugg
nothing
@ all online staff


/reason could be u posted deal with mobi cashback and it is not a low price like amazon.if ppl start posting with mobi cashback front page will be f/illed with ebay mobikwik deals.it comes under mobikwik 15% cashback

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
85
201
8371
134

senior dimers do not post with mobi cashback.FYI i already posted the same with mobi cashback @583 f/ew days back.it did /not get promoted though//

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81
@Idriish wrote:

What to say about DD
post with 2/3 ssugg being FPD quickly
and here with 6 sugg
nothing
@ all online staff


noe even replying
its too too much
no one online from last 2 hours??

Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130
@utsavpanchal wrote:

I was wondering, what OOS means? :’) I see it a lot here


Out of stock. . !!

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
133
3166
158

I cant see that ICICIEM06 is still working .. any good working coupons for mobikwik payment ?

20141203153044
Deal Newbie
0
60
26
1

thank you for the info. Appreciated.

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

Anyone ordered this item??
If yea than which way??
On pc or mob??
If mob than app or website??
I cant order riht now from last 12 hrs
click on ‘’ make paymet ’’
nothing happenes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

2015   1
suspended
0
52
20
3

Thanks for the info
that’s Good one..!!;-}

George clooney headshot 352x360
Deal Cadet
0
66
200
3

Hi,

Nice deal and it is still available at the quoted price of Rs. 672.

I am trying to find payment option of “Mobikwik wallet” on the payment page of this deal..

but could not locate it…

pls help me with this

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81
@dealster_mk wrote:

Hi,

Nice deal and it is still available at the quoted price of Rs. 672.

I am trying to find payment option of “Mobikwik wallet” on the payment page of this deal..

but could not locate it…

pls help me with this


on mobile ‘’make payment’’ is not clickable
mailed them still problem with mobile
they advised me to orfer by pc
just coming out from cyber cafe
i didnot find mobikwik option ther
worst site and worst xperience
..
I mailes them like
‘’ i seems u r not getting orders ,else u hd to know whats going on’’

Missing