AMAZON GREAT INDIAN FESTIVAL BACK ON PUBLIC DEMAND

AMAZON GREAT INDIAN FESTIVAL BACK ON PUBLIC DEMAND

Cropped2928026219605838275
Deal Newbie
60
43
0
AMAZON GREAT INDIAN FESTIVAL BACK ON PUBLIC DEMAND
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/b?_encoding=UTF8&node=341...
From 24th to 28th
10% back on icici and citi bank cards
250 apay cashback on adding 5000 to amazon pay
No cost emi on debitcards over 8000 rs products

Lets demand customer care about 10 percent amazonpay cash back also…

Expired over 1 year
46 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Index
Deal Cadet
135
514
14

Good Morning bro… its time to wake up…. and you misspelled Indian too…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
2
scikish5 wrote:

Good Morning bro… its time to wake up…. and you misspelled Indian too…..

joy 🤣
Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
scikish5 wrote:

Good Morning bro… its time to wake up…. and you misspelled Indian too…..

He is the true Indiam wink

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1222
25

And they mentioned Back On Public Demand joy grimacing grimacing

Cropped2928026219605838275
Deal Newbie
60
43
0
scikish5 wrote:

Good Morning bro… its time to wake up…. and you misspelled Indian too…..

Sorry corrected bro…

Images
Deal Subedar
3
1572
39
M.MAHI wrote:

And they mentioned Back On Public Demand joy grimacing grimacing

Public is demanding uncredited Amazon Prime 10% Cashback. Woh toh de nahin rahe yeh log cry

Cropped2928026219605838275
Deal Newbie
60
43
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

He is the true Indiam wink

typing mistake bro… Sorry corrected….

Missing
Deal Newbie
100
20
0

माल बच गया होगा expressionless grinning grinning grinning

Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

Public is demanding uncredited Amazon Prime 10% Cashback. Woh toh de nahin rahe yeh log cry

Which Amazon Prime 10% Cashback?

I have got all cashbacks so far I have ordered during GIF.

Missing
Deal Cadet
276
298
5

Amazon always do second sale if they fail to achieve their target.Prevuous few years ago they did same.

Missing
Deal Cadet
276
298
5
muralece wrote:

Amazon always do second sale if they fail to achieve their target.Prevuous few years ago they did same.

previous

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
51
851
10
M.MAHI wrote:

And they mentioned Back On Public Demand joy grimacing grimacing

Public were very eager to buy badam, which is the only product that they sold in large quantity according to their GIF success poster smile

Images
Deal Subedar
3
1572
39
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Which Amazon Prime 10% Cashback?

I have got all cashbacks so far I have ordered during GIF.

1000 cashback after 3 days of Shipping/Delivery sad

Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

1000 cashback after 3 days of Shipping/Delivery sad

1000 rs additional cashback on a product worth more than 6000 rs. Right?

Well, I bought a Y2 phone and I got the 1000 rs cashback as soon as it shipped. Talk to the customer care.

Images
Deal Subedar
3
1572
39
Expand
Roushh wrote:

1000 rs additional cashback on a product worth more than 6000 rs. Right?

Well, I bought a Y2 phone and I got the 1000 rs cashback as soon as it shipped. Talk to the customer care.

They are a full lot of irresponsible agents. I feel totally cheated. I had chats with them before purchasing. And they confirmed. Because of some error SBI discount was not applying on my purchase, so they said I will get same amount as cashback. Now after mobile delivery, they are apologising for providing wrong information.

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29
Expand
Roushh wrote:

1000 rs additional cashback on a product worth more than 6000 rs. Right?

Well, I bought a Y2 phone and I got the 1000 rs cashback as soon as it shipped. Talk to the customer care.

Me too got the cashback immediately the moment the product shipped…

Also got BONUS cashback for a product which was below Rs 6000/- (~5.1k), Don’t know is it was a mistake or they used MRP for cashback calculation…

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1222
25
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

Public is demanding uncredited Amazon Prime 10% Cashback. Woh toh de nahin rahe yeh log cry

Also that 130₹ cb for 100₹ recharge yum

Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
Expand
HailStonE wrote:

Me too got the cashback immediately the moment the product shipped…

Also got BONUS cashback for a product which was below Rs 6000/- (~5.1k), Don’t know is it was a mistake or they used MRP for cashback calculation…

It was not a mistake. Below 6k, we were supposed to get 15% and once we exceed 6k, we will get 1k.

I too got it.

Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

They are a full lot of irresponsible agents. I feel totally cheated. I had chats with them before purchasing. And they confirmed. Because of some error SBI discount was not applying on my purchase, so they said I will get same amount as cashback. Now after mobile delivery, they are apologising for providing wrong information.

If you have it in writing then talk to the higher management. But only if you have proof of them admitting.

Tweet and post on Facebook too. They will manually add it to your account.

994659 695762050443756 1568343547 n
Deal Subedar
397
1652
23
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

Public is demanding uncredited Amazon Prime 10% Cashback. Woh toh de nahin rahe yeh log cry

It will be there . It was confirmed by a customer care last week.
He given me insight about a new sale in next week with 10% bonus CB.

Download
Deal Subedar
76
1694
44

If Amazon was really listening to public demand, they would hv to keep sale every Day toungueout

Taxx
Deal Cadet
51
276
8

Amazon has bungled shipping of many orders during this sale. A prepaid order (seller CLOUDTAIL) placed on 11th Oct has not been shipped yet…
customer support is telling stories daily…FLIPKART had a better sale in phones and appliance.
that is Amazon’s why next Great Big sale..

Images %287%29
Deal Newbie
56
26
1

I got Redmi Y2 @ ~7200 by using SBI card and Amazon pay cash back offer , it was great , really admirable plus1

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,701
22274
270
posiedon wrote:

Amazon has bungled shipping of many orders during this sale. A prepaid order (seller CLOUDTAIL) placed on 11th Oct has not been shipped yet…
customer support is telling stories daily…FLIPKART had a better sale in phones and appliance.
that is Amazon’s why next Great Big sale..

Amazon is so much better in terms of shipping compared to FK. I was surprised to see many products having one-day delivery option through out the sale while in the case of FK, shipping is delayed by one or two weeks
Your case seems to be an exception, may be they didn’t have instant stock

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It was not a mistake. Below 6k, we were supposed to get 15% and once we exceed 6k, we will get 1k.

I too got it.

Well you are confusing it with FASHION cashback.. That promo was 15% CB below 5k & +5K 1000/- flat CB..

I am talking about the 10% BONUS CB promo running for first two days only, for all products…

Missing