Hotness Great Payback App Bonanza :- Get 50% points Bac...

Hot Deal Great Payback App Bonanza :- Get 50% points Back when you Redeem Min 50 Points on MobiKwik Wallet

410°
50
50% OFF 100.0
  • 1651 Views
  • 31 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Missing
Deal Legend
2,833
33805
293
Great Payback App Bonanza :- Get 50% points Back when you Redeem Min 50 Points on MobiKwik Wallet
Deal Expired

https://www.payback.in/home/downloadapp.html?ic...
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/539405/medium/5421865Screenshot-2018-11-18-11-09-43-965-com-android-chrome.jpg?1542519651
<

Expired over 1 year
30 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8

T&C? Max points back?

Missing
Deal Legend
2,833
33805
293
ivoidwarranty wrote:

T&C? Max points back?

You can redeem up to 400 PAYBACK Points in a month.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
67
3691
27
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

You can redeem up to 400 PAYBACK Points in a month.

What are the charges levied by icici for redeeming payback points on mobikwik ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
206
1
Expand
uljuh wrote:

What are the charges levied by icici for redeeming payback points on mobikwik ?

Rs28 gst is charged on every redemption anywhere.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
67
3691
27
Expand
rakshit08 wrote:

Rs28 gst is charged on every redemption anywhere.

Not a worth for me

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
3

Mobi MAHACHOR kuchh nahi deta.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
3

99 plus gst charges

Missing
Critic
373
3148
43

useless offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
389
8
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

You can redeem up to 400 PAYBACK Points in a month.

Then not worth for ICICI payback users as the 200 points back would just be little more than the 25+GST redemption charges.
Good for standalone payback card users.

Missing
suspended
75
1935
0

We hate mobiwkwik rage

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
309
4

DesiDime pe shor hai mobidik chor hai smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes minus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1997
30

If I will redeem 400 Payback points then I will get Rs. 100 in my MobiKwik wallet and 200 MobiKwik points (in how much time?) added back to my Payback card? ICICI bank will charge me Rs. 29.5 for this redemption.

So, profit of Rs. 20.5?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3603
34
sardasa wrote:

If I will redeem 400 Payback points then I will get Rs. 100 in my MobiKwik wallet and 200 MobiKwik points (in how much time?) added back to my Payback card? ICICI bank will charge me Rs. 29.5 for this redemption.

So, profit of Rs. 20.5?

To avoid charges by icici on redemption, you can get a new payback card from big bazaar and link old icici payback card to new bb pb card as the primary card. Then no points shall be deducted for online redemptions

Can anyone share complete tnc of this offer?
Anyone availed this offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
185
1093
16
Expand
rakshit08 wrote:

Rs28 gst is charged on every redemption anywhere.

this is very annoying. i witnessed this after I reviewed my bank statements had been debited 25 Rs. + 18% GST rage

Missing
suspended
80
3463
5

not worth

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

To avoid charges by icici on redemption, you can get a new payback card from big bazaar and link old icici payback card to new bb pb card as the primary card. Then no points shall be deducted for online redemptions

Can anyone share complete tnc of this offer?
Anyone availed this offer

Redeemed points on 23 November.
Nothing received till now

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,466
88485
1208
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

You can redeem up to 400 PAYBACK Points in a month.

cant we redeem more than 400 payback points? in mobikwik its showing me the option to redeem fully on mobikiwi website.

also for this promo we need to redeem on mobikwik app only right or for web also its working?

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,466
88485
1208
Expand
avgn wrote:

Redeemed points on 23 November.
Nothing received till now

how many points did u redeem?

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,466
88485
1208
Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

To avoid charges by icici on redemption, you can get a new payback card from big bazaar and link old icici payback card to new bb pb card as the primary card. Then no points shall be deducted for online redemptions

Can anyone share complete tnc of this offer?
Anyone availed this offer

can we use the same mobile no. and same email id in the new payback card (payback card issued from non icici) as in the existing payback card (issued from icici) and merge both making the new payback as primary? i hope we wont be charged.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
36
1

is this offer still on?

Missing
Shopping Friend
1,522
10060
135

I got 25 rs worth points, no idea these points it’s for which promotion.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/542774/original/IMG_20181216_164131.jpg?1544958764

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,466
88485
1208
esakkiraja wrote:

I got 25 rs worth points, no idea these points it’s for which promotion.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/542774/original/IMG_20181216_164131.jpg?1544958764

seems for this promo only. did u use this promo and if yes then u redeemed on mobikwik app or website?

Missing
Deal Legend
2,833
33805
293
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

cant we redeem more than 400 payback points? in mobikwik its showing me the option to redeem fully on mobikiwi website.

also for this promo we need to redeem on mobikwik app only right or for web also its working?

Offer is valid across all platforms but u can redeem max 400 points in a calendar month

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

how many points did u redeem?

Around 300

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,466
88485
1208
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Offer is valid across all platforms but u can redeem max 400 points in a calendar month

already they charge for redemption and on top of it this max restriction. this is killing the deal.

Missing
Deal Legend
2,833
33805
293
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

already they charge for redemption and on top of it this max restriction. this is killing the deal.

Ya that’s the Thing , Try to Redeem points in Oxigen Wallet then update here

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,466
88485
1208
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Ya that’s the Thing , Try to Redeem points in Oxigen Wallet then update here

can we redeem all payback points in non kyc oxigen wallet and use the same for buying gift cards or recharge?

Missing
Deal Legend
2,833
33805
293
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

can we redeem all payback points in non kyc oxigen wallet and use the same for buying gift cards or recharge?

No idea about kyc or non Kyc

To redeem your PAYBACK points, go to ‘PAYBACK Points’ under ‘me’ tab of the Oxigen Wallet app. Select the number of points you want to convert to money in the wallet and click ‘redeem’. Enter your PAYBACK PIN and that’s it. Enjoy that extra cash in your wallet!

Note – You cannot redeem less than 40 payback points and you can redeem only 2000 Payback points in a calendar month

1 PAYBACK point= Rs. 0.25

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3603
34
esakkiraja wrote:

I got 25 rs worth points, no idea these points it’s for which promotion.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/542774/original/IMG_20181216_164131.jpg?1544958764

I too got 100 payback promotional points on 12 Dec, not sure for what. though I also did a big bazaar transaction on the same day and got points for it separately. Haven’t done any Mobikwik redemption

Missing