Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal GROFERS 10% Off + 15% Mobikwik cashback

1293°
300
23% OFF 350.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
2,581
52741
347
GROFERS 10% Off + 15% Mobikwik cashback
Deal Expired

GROFERS 10% Off
Max discount Rs 100
Code : FEST10

Mobikwik 15% cashback Max 100
(Apply code KWIK15 at Mobikwik payment page)
Valid once from 12-17 April

www.grofe...om

Deal Wiki

GROFERS 10% Off + 15% Mobikwik cashback

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Grofers.
  2. Apply coupon code FEST10 Max discount Rs 100 (New Users can apply coupon code GDIME100 for 15% off)
  3. Mobikwik 15% cashback Max 100
  4. (Apply code KWIK15 at Mobikwik payment page) Valid once from 12-17 April
93 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19718
164

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

vuns bhai

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
2,581
52741
347
@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
31
7379
63
@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Nice
Deal Cadet
60
594
52
@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
31
7379
63
@ENGINEER wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea


You are an @ENGINEER . You will figure it out

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
2,581
52741
347
@ENGINEER wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea


Suggest to wait till tomorrow morning.
I guess after so many missing cashbacks this week, they have added coupon code to avoid these cases

Nice
Deal Cadet
60
594
52

v

@avgn wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK

Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes

And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea


Suggest to wait till tomorrow morning.
I guess after so many missing cashbacks this week, they have added coupon code to avoid these cases

Coupon applied.. Thanks..VU

Missing
Deal Captain
969
8713
39

vuns and kg for the speed of posting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1701
20
@ENGINEER wrote:

v
@avgn wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea


Suggest to wait till tomorrow morning.
I guess after so many missing cashbacks this week, they have added coupon code to avoid these cases

Coupon applied.. Thanks..VU


what were you missing earlier ?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
2,278
42829
736

@avgn Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VUnS + KP + ATC

Channel Alert
Grofers: 10% off max 100 + 15% CB upto 100 via Mobikwik till Apr 17.


Additional details: Remember to apply code KWIK15 at the Mobikwik payment page to get the cashback.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I am not able to see the location to apply the coupon . can someone help here

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
1

Haven’t received the last cashback of 10% for two orders placed. Have no faith in mobikwik to honor any deals. They will simply tell us to fuck off claiming they have right to change any TC whenever they feel like it. These idiots ban wallets without any reason and even in genuine wallets cashback is a hassle. #boycottmobikwik

Missing
suspended
114
360
5

Do we have to apply coupon code on the page, where it the balance in the wallet and amount to be paid is shown.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
176
3

On mobikwik payment page, above the paynow button, there is a check box. Click on the check box and you will get the space to apply coupon.

Nice
Deal Cadet
60
594
52
@gotrajk wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

v
@avgn wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea


Suggest to wait till tomorrow morning.
I guess after so many missing cashbacks this week, they have added coupon code to avoid these cases

Coupon applied.. Thanks..VU


what were you missing earlier ?

Transaction is 2 step process.. If money in Wallet is not sufficient First it adds additional money required in mobikwik Wallet no coupon at that time .. Once money is added then it will display Wallet balance and amount to be paid will get coupon option here.. By the way I got cash back

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
18
4624
97
@akg7091 wrote:

Haven’t received the last cashback of 10% for two orders placed. Have no faith in mobikwik to honor any deals. They will simply tell us to fuck off claiming they have right to change any TC whenever they feel like it. These idiots ban wallets without any reason and even in genuine wallets cashback is a hassle. #boycottmobikwik


+1.

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
270
2772
103
@ENGINEER wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

v
@avgn wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea


Suggest to wait till tomorrow morning.
I guess after so many missing cashbacks this week, they have added coupon code to avoid these cases

Coupon applied.. Thanks..VU


what were you missing earlier ?

Transaction is 2 step process.. If money in Wallet is not sufficient First it adds additional money required in mobikwik Wallet no coupon at that time .. Once money is added then it will display Wallet balance and amount to be paid will get coupon option here.. By the way I got cash back

how much time it took for the cashback, last time i got within 5 mins when 10%cashback was there , now haven’t got even after half hour

Missing
suspended
117
10816
60

@avgn u r always first to post grofer deal. R u employee of Grofers???

Anyway, it is sure shot FPD, so not suggesting.

But mobikwik cashback always sucks, i will avoid using mobik****

Download
Deal Subedar
153
1962
129

vns

Nice
Deal Cadet
60
594
52
@vicks619 wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

v
@avgn wrote:

@ENGINEER wrote:

@masthead1 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Grofers people visit ur home to give you codes?
#JK


Everythings available on the app:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Btw..congrats for 5 dimes


And congrats for 20 dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thanks for the share..Nice offer but not getting apply promocode option in Mobikwik payment page..Any idea


Suggest to wait till tomorrow morning.
I guess after so many missing cashbacks this week, they have added coupon code to avoid these cases

Coupon applied.. Thanks..VU


what were you missing earlier ?

Transaction is 2 step process.. If money in Wallet is not sufficient First it adds additional money required in mobikwik Wallet no coupon at that time .. Once money is added then it will display Wallet balance and amount to be paid will get coupon option here.. By the way I got cash back

how much time it took for the cashback, last time i got within 5 mins when 10%cashback was there , now haven’t got even after half hour

5 hours

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
2,581
52741
347
@deepak.k wrote:

@avgn u r always first to post grofer deal. R u employee of Grofers???

Anyway, it is sure shot FPD, so not suggesting.

But mobikwik cashback always sucks, i will avoid using mobik****

People do ask me this… but answer is no
Some people here would be employees of Paytm considering they are always first in posting, but that is not true right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Common man
Deal Subedar
91
2996
24

Probably Mobikwik Offer of 15% is not live. Not showing on Mobikwik Offers page and on Grofers still showing 10% Mobikwik cashback. So better wait for all figures to show correctly before placing orders

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
14
723
9
@nqureshi wrote:

Probably Mobikwik Offer of 15% is not live. Not showing on Mobikwik Offers page and on Grofers still showing 10% Mobikwik cashback. So better wait for all figures to show correctly before placing orders


No need to worry this time because, they have given a code to use at mobikwik so you can try it and proceed only if you get confirmatin of gtetting cb on applying the code in mb when placing order. i placed and got cb instantly even though it was not showing mb app.

1
Deal Cadet
241
590
10
@nqureshi wrote:

Probably Mobikwik Offer of 15% is not live. Not showing on Mobikwik Offers page and on Grofers still showing 10% Mobikwik cashback. So better wait for all figures to show correctly before placing orders


I can confirm, at the final step, use the Mobikwik coupon code, it will assert 15% discount.
I was also under similar dilemma of 10% discount getting displayed while selecting the payment mode. I hope this helps.

Paris web
Deal Subedar
25
2118
30

Better to order after 11am so that the offer is live from both sides ( grofers + mobikwik )..

Missing