Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Grofers: 10% off on fruits and vegetables free delivery above Rs. 150

Grofers: 10% off on fruits and vegetables free delivery above Rs. 150

94°
Deal Captain
VijayBhai

GROFERS 10% Off on Fruits and vegetables
Max discount Rs 100

Code : EATFRESH

Please ensure that you have the updated app as Grofers has now put a store wise min order value in place for free delivery so for freshbury fruit and vegetables you can now order for for 150 Rs. to get free delivery

www.grofe...om

Expired
6 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@rajrocks wrote:

@VijayBhai

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

thank you yes I am aware of that
Two things
a) code keeps rotating on different days some same code is repeated after few say which is the case with this code while deal is new
b) T&C changed now you can order just fruits and vegetables worth 150 on freshbury to get free delivery instead of 350 .
c) each store has now a min delivery order value instead of your total order value

Thanks for notifying though !

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@VijayBhai wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@VijayBhai

Two things
a) code keeps rotating on different days some same code is repeated after few say which is the case with this code while deal is new
b) T&C changed now you can order just fruits and vegetables worth 150 on freshbury to get free delivery instead of 350 .
c) each store has now a min delivery order value instead of your total order value

Bro, I know same code rotates and all but seems u didnt get my point. OP has already mentioned that code is live again. If ur posting then u need to mention whats diff in the tnc. hope ur understanding my point. in ur op u need to post all req info. cheers. keep rocking.

Link Copied
@rajrocks wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@VijayBhai

Two things

Bro, I know same code rotates and all but seems u didnt get my point. OP has already mentioned that code is live again. If ur posting then u need to mention whats diff in the tnc. hope ur understanding my point. in ur op u need to post all req info. cheers. keep rocking.

yes I did check the title and post it mentions min delivery Rs.150 which is what changed from the post we had last time and thanks to billa ajith@ he sent out a channel update with updated t&c

Link Copied

@billa ajith

Link Copied

use payumoney for addl 1% cashback or get 10% cashback on 3rd transaction using mobikwik max 50

replyuser
Click here to reply