Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Get 25% cashback on Pooja needs

288°
150
25% OFF 200.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,106
61102
539
Get 25% cashback on Pooja needs
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

https://grofer...m/

https://i.imgur.com/cdolyft.png
Valid on App
Max cashback Rs 200 (In form of Grofers cash,credited within 72 hours)
Valid on online payments

Code : POOJA25

Expired about 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Grofers.
  2. Visit Pooja needs store in your city
  3. Apply coupon code POOJA25
  4. Get 25% cashback
  5. Max Rs 200
  6. Working on Milk, honey, etc.
  7. https://grofer...m/
15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,106
61102
539

@GoogleCA this time for Mumbai very limited products

Other cities can check

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168
@avgn wrote:

@GoogleCA this time for Mumbai very limited products

Other cities can check


I suggested only for 2 items.
BTW @avgn mention that Cashback will not be given for COD Orders

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34712
455

VuSQO

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
487
6

@ Delhi

I bought PATANJALI ghee with 25% cashbook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7920
199
@dilli-110058 wrote:

@ Delhi

I bought PATANJALI ghee with 25% cashbook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But u will not get cashback

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89
@Lala wrote:

@dilli-110058 wrote:

@ Delhi

I bought PATANJALI ghee with 25% cashbook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But u will not get cashback


Why, it’s in Pooja category.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7920
199
@AngryHulk wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@dilli-110058 wrote:

@ Delhi

I bought PATANJALI ghee with 25% cashbook. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

But u will not get cashback


Why, it’s in Pooja category.

Because on ghee u will not get cashback….AFAIK

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89
@Lala wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567...

Pls see the comment in this link


That’s for ss25d. For items listed in Pooja category, the discount has been applied. Also, I have got cashback twice on ghee for my orders delivered 2-3 days back and cashback was given today and yesterday. Infact there was even Patanjali mustard oil which also got the cashback. So, I think it depends on which coupon you’re applying to your product.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7920
199
@AngryHulk wrote:


@Lala wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567...


Pls see the comment in this link


That’s for ss25d. For items listed in Pooja category, the discount has been applied. Also, I have got cashback twice on ghee for my orders today and yesterday. Infact there was even Patanjali mustard oil which also got the cashback. So, I think it depends on which coupon you’re applying to your product.

I have today made purchase on grofers using web & I also brought Patanjali mustard oil will I will get cashback?

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89
@Lala wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:


@Lala wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567...


Pls see the comment in this link


That’s for ss25d. For items listed in Pooja category, the discount has been applied. Also, I have got cashback twice on ghee for my orders today and yesterday. Infact there was even Patanjali mustard oil which also got the cashback. So, I think it depends on which coupon you’re applying to your product.

I have today made purchase on grofers using web & I also brought Patanjali mustard oil will I will get cashback?

If I got it, you should too. Let’s wait for 72 hours. Suspense to continue…. 😂

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7920
199
@AngryHulk wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:


@Lala wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567...


Pls see the comment in this link


That’s for ss25d. For items listed in Pooja category, the discount has been applied. Also, I have got cashback twice on ghee for my orders today and yesterday. Infact there was even Patanjali mustard oil which also got the cashback. So, I think it depends on which coupon you’re applying to your product.

I have today made purchase on grofers using web & I also brought Patanjali mustard oil will I will get cashback?

If I got it, you should too. Let’s wait for 72 hours. Suspense to continue…. 😂

Hmm https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89
@Lala wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:


@Lala wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=567...


Pls see the comment in this link


That’s for ss25d. For items listed in Pooja category, the discount has been applied. Also, I have got cashback twice on ghee for my orders today and yesterday. Infact there was even Patanjali mustard oil which also got the cashback. So, I think it depends on which coupon you’re applying to your product.

I have today made purchase on grofers using web & I also brought Patanjali mustard oil will I will get cashback?

If I got it, you should too. Let’s wait for 72 hours. Suspense to continue…. 😂

Hmm https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Got it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I got it again today 200rs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
487
6
"@Lala":https://www.desidime.com/users/707125 wrote:

But u will not get cashback

@ Lala

I got cashbook of 25% against ghee item.

Missing