Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal Grofers - Lover Surprise - Free gift on any order above Rs500

2850°
0
100% OFF 200.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Grofers or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Deal Wiki
+
268 Comments  |  
115 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Can anyone pm me payumoney code ?

Tumblr ncgryjrikv1tx53tno1 250
Deal Subedar
363
1198
13

in hyd we are receiving umbrella or cookie or both

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
104
10

Plz someone share 1 payumoney code. Thanks in advance

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
40
31967
282
@murali516 wrote:

in hyd we are receiving umbrella or cookie or both


Umbrella only..No Cookies
I guess thats only for today

1000695 609622315729484 1700410585 n
Deal Newbie
52
42
3

payu money coupon please. thanks

11
Deal Cadet
158
504
20

I received 3 umbrella’s for 3 orders

Tumblr ncgryjrikv1tx53tno1 250
Deal Subedar
363
1198
13
@rajfor deals wrote:

@murali516 wrote:

in hyd we are receiving umbrella or cookie or both


Umbrella only..No Cookies
I guess thats only for today


missed deal …

Cck436iviaewxt2
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
@devil09 wrote:

@desidimes wrote:

Sorry offtopic I just added 1000 to big basket and got ’ you are eligible for one free delivery token’ what is that?


whenever u add 1000Rs and above in bigbasket u get a free delivery token…so suppose u order products for less than 1000 in your next order..then u will not be charged 20 rs as delivery charge….the free delivery token will be used

and if u order for more than 1000rs then it will automatically be eligible for free delivery and delivery token will not be utilized and will be available for use on your next order of less than 1000


Thank You https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/4VAEC.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
84
1890
67
@b.sainarayanarao434 wrote:

Is this offer still live?


No, was till 8 pm Sunday

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
177
6842
115
@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Thanks @Ghitesh for coupon
Got kellogs as free gift , loc ahmedabad
Btw these delivery guys try to enact smart …he didn’t brought free gift first…when I reminded ..then he told ..oh yes ..let me bring it..then he brought from his bike.
Also ..I ordered mangoes ..but that lazy chap ..didn’t brought ..saying they were not fresh enough. I mean common ..they could get mangoes anywhere in a bad. ..but all happy as got fantastic deal due to payumoney coupon


yeah they do that with freebies offer…. they dont bring and when we remind them…. they say oh ya ya i forgot blah blah

also the prices on the app for mumbai location is quite expensive than market esp for fruits

A
Deal Cadet
191
744
43
@Ranga wrote:

@b.sainarayanarao434 wrote:

Is this offer still live?


No, was till 8 pm Sunday


please suggest how and where to see offers validity .
placed order in morning. will cancel now.

and how is their cancellation

Missing
Deal Cadet
507
474
40

Any one from Pune?
What you got as free gift for ur order on Sunday?
Please someone confirm

Missing
suspended
52
20
1

Please pm me if you find it..

Download
Deal Newbie
50
56
4

I got pack of kellogs conrflakes for free. Nothing else.

Download
Deal Subedar
0
1638
42
@desidude2013 wrote:

@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Thanks @Ghitesh for coupon
Got kellogs as free gift , loc ahmedabad
Btw these delivery guys try to enact smart …he didn’t brought free gift first…when I reminded ..then he told ..oh yes ..let me bring it..then he brought from his bike.
Also ..I ordered mangoes ..but that lazy chap ..didn’t brought ..saying they were not fresh enough. I mean common ..they could get mangoes anywhere in a bad. ..but all happy as got fantastic deal due to payumoney coupon


yeah they do that with freebies offer…. they dont bring and when we remind them…. they say oh ya ya i forgot blah blah

also the prices on the app for mumbai location is quite expensive than market esp for fruits


Fair point…but I guess for prices, you should compare the discounted price (after ~40% discount) with what you’re getting in the market. I guess when you compare like that, there won’t be too much of price difference, in fact, grofers’ landed (dscounted) price may even turn out to be cheaper

Missing
Deal Cadet
182
750
16
@tycoon wrote:

Any one from Pune?
What you got as free gift for ur order on Sunday?
Please someone confirm


Hi,

Im from Pune. i got Umbrella.

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
"@mehul_bh":http://www.desidime.com/users/70323 wrote:


Hi,

Im from Pune. i got Umbrella.

I am also from Pune. i too got an umbrella. But the grofers guy messed up my order completely. I ordered stuff worth 505 at 404 after 20% discount code, he got all products wrong except one, MRP of which was 115 (bought at eff rate of 92 after 20% code). So i kept that one product and these guys refunded me Rs 312 in caah after deducting 20% coupon amount on pro-rated basis. But by then, i had already received Rs 61 mobikwik cashback, so effective cost came to 92-61 = Rs 31 only.
In short, i got one product worth Rs 115 and an umbrella at eff cost of Rs 31 only.
I hv got 3 umbrellas from Grofers till now, not even using one. soch raha hoon Rs 100 per piece mein OLX pe bech deta hoon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
177
6842
115
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

"@mehul_bh":http://www.desidime.com/users/70323 wrote:


Hi,

Im from Pune. i got Umbrella.

I am also from Pune. i too got an umbrella. But the grofers guy messed up my order completely. I ordered stuff worth 505 at 404 after 20% discount code, he got all products wrong except one, MRP of which was 115 (bought at eff rate of 92 after 20% code). So i kept that one product and these guys refunded me Rs 312 in caah after deducting 20% coupon amount on pro-rated basis. But by then, i had already received Rs 61 mobikwik cashback, so effective cost came to 92-61 = Rs 31 only.
In short, i got one product worth Rs 115 and an umbrella at eff cost of Rs 31 only.
I hv got 3 umbrellas from Grofers till now, not even using one. soch raha hoon Rs 100 per piece mein OLX pe bech deta hoon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


200 mein bech deo
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
0
1638
42
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

"@mehul_bh":http://www.desidime.com/users/70323 wrote:


Hi,

Im from Pune. i got Umbrella.

I am also from Pune. i too got an umbrella. But the grofers guy messed up my order completely. I ordered stuff worth 505 at 404 after 20% discount code, he got all products wrong except one, MRP of which was 115 (bought at eff rate of 92 after 20% code). So i kept that one product and these guys refunded me Rs 312 in caah after deducting 20% coupon amount on pro-rated basis. But by then, i had already received Rs 61 mobikwik cashback, so effective cost came to 92-61 = Rs 31 only.
In short, i got one product worth Rs 115 and an umbrella at eff cost of Rs 31 only.
I hv got 3 umbrellas from Grofers till now, not even using one. soch raha hoon Rs 100 per piece mein OLX pe bech deta hoon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


LOL…me too thinking of selling on OLX https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Any idea price kyaa chal rha hai?:-D

Missing
Deal Cadet
507
474
40

Me too got an Umbrella

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
272
13

Don’t know when they will provide umbrella in ahmedabad. Ppl can protect themselves ..not from rain but from scorching heat !

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
177
6842
115
@mayur.enrique669 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

"@mehul_bh":http://www.desidime.com/users/70323 wrote:


Hi,

Im from Pune. i got Umbrella.

I am also from Pune. i too got an umbrella. But the grofers guy messed up my order completely. I ordered stuff worth 505 at 404 after 20% discount code, he got all products wrong except one, MRP of which was 115 (bought at eff rate of 92 after 20% code). So i kept that one product and these guys refunded me Rs 312 in caah after deducting 20% coupon amount on pro-rated basis. But by then, i had already received Rs 61 mobikwik cashback, so effective cost came to 92-61 = Rs 31 only.
In short, i got one product worth Rs 115 and an umbrella at eff cost of Rs 31 only.
I hv got 3 umbrellas from Grofers till now, not even using one. soch raha hoon Rs 100 per piece mein OLX pe bech deta hoon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


LOL…me too thinking of selling on OLX https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Any idea price kyaa chal rha hai?:-D


check olx quikr if some one has put for sale

Download
Deal Subedar
0
1638
42
@desidude2013 wrote:

@mayur.enrique669 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

"@mehul_bh":http://www.desidime.com/users/70323 wrote:


Hi,

Im from Pune. i got Umbrella.

I am also from Pune. i too got an umbrella. But the grofers guy messed up my order completely. I ordered stuff worth 505 at 404 after 20% discount code, he got all products wrong except one, MRP of which was 115 (bought at eff rate of 92 after 20% code). So i kept that one product and these guys refunded me Rs 312 in caah after deducting 20% coupon amount on pro-rated basis. But by then, i had already received Rs 61 mobikwik cashback, so effective cost came to 92-61 = Rs 31 only.
In short, i got one product worth Rs 115 and an umbrella at eff cost of Rs 31 only.
I hv got 3 umbrellas from Grofers till now, not even using one. soch raha hoon Rs 100 per piece mein OLX pe bech deta hoon.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


LOL…me too thinking of selling on OLX https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Any idea price kyaa chal rha hai?:-D


check olx quikr if some one has put for sale


No quotes yet on Quikr n oLx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Guess dimers will be the first to post there as well;-}

A
Deal Cadet
191
744
43

Damn

they not gave anything today in Bangalore

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
30
3718
20
"@...A... ":http://www.desidime.com/users/13069 wrote:

Damn

they not gave anything today in Bangalore

Don’t expect anything before Sunday now

Missing
Deal Newbie
81
80
2

payumoney coupons not working. .. anyone tried today

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Need payumoney 150 coupon.. Please pm..

Missing