Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

grofers - republic day offer

209°
67
15% OFF 400.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
7
63
1980
23
grofers - republic day offer
Deal Expired

visit- grofers app

save flat 67 rs on orders above 400 ( valid on both value store and fruits n vegetables store)
PROMO CODE- REPUBLIC

also get 15% mobi cashback (3 times per user within 15-31 jan as before )

Deal Wiki

grofers – republic day offer

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Grofers.
  2. Use PROMO CODE- REPUBLIC
32 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
7
63
1980
23

thanks to all frnds for suggestions

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19666
162

Working on all items so effectively 16.75 off + 15% mobikwik cashback
BTW just saw on app Grofers launched their own wallet with Grofers Cash like peppercash

Lll
Deal Lieutenant
12
369
3196
48
@GoogleCA wrote:

Working on all items so effectively 16.75 off + 15% mobikwik cashback
BTW just saw on app Grofers launched their own wallet with Grofers Cash like peppercash


It’s 29.23% combined discount. Very good offer indeed. https://i.imgur.com/dVOMEKv.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Guys, it’s more of frustration this days with gofers where one or other items are listed but not available.
And last moment you have to change or reject the orders.
Also if listed price is less than market price they definitely won’t deliver that item.

Dsc02478
Deal Captain
3
171
7462
168
@mddm80 wrote:

Guys, it’s more of frustration this days with gofers where one or other items are listed but not available.
And last moment you have to change or reject the orders.
Also if listed price is less than market price they definitely won’t deliver that item.


They have removed many items which is available easily in market
In our area 500gm amul butter not showing

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
1
94
3080
38
@yogeshgemini wrote:

@mddm80 wrote:

Guys, it’s more of frustration this days with gofers where one or other items are listed but not available.
And last moment you have to change or reject the orders.
Also if listed price is less than market price they definitely won’t deliver that item.


They have removed many items which is available easily in market
In our area 500gm amul butter not showing


Add this to make it more spicy:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@rgks wrote: I availed to pay for grofers via mobikwik but they are not providing cash back stating new reasons for not giving, so careful when paying via mobiwik, i am quiting using mobikwik on the whole.

@ngblr wrote:
What new reason?

@rgks wrote:
Already availed using another ID which was in fact my family members id. And she availed it in her own phone and her own account at a different day. According to sh*""ty mobikwik those who have their wallet should not have any family members and should be orphans. Stupid mobi

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
View Screen Capture

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2582
59

Ordered in morning..still no cb

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
84
4898
94
@caks2006407 wrote:

@yogeshgemini wrote:

@mddm80 wrote:

Guys, it’s more of frustration this days with gofers where one or other items are listed but not available.
And last moment you have to change or reject the orders.
Also if listed price is less than market price they definitely won’t deliver that item.


They have removed many items which is available easily in market
In our area 500gm amul butter not showing


Add this to make it more spicy:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@rgks wrote: I availed to pay for grofers via mobikwik but they are not providing cash back stating new reasons for not giving, so careful when paying via mobiwik, i am quiting using mobikwik on the whole.

@ngblr wrote:
What new reason?

@rgks wrote:
Already availed using another ID which was in fact my family members id. And she availed it in her own phone and her own account at a different day. According to sh*""ty mobikwik those who have their wallet should not have any family members and should be orphans. Stupid mobi

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
View Screen Capture


so now people should not get married have children be alone and die alone and avail offers alone

what a joke???
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
27
32
6940
76
@Sharingan wrote:

Ordered in morning..still no cb


Same here. Ordered using three different grofers accounts and three different mobikwik phone numbers. No cash back in any of the accounts yet.

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
2
0
676
8

Those who did not get CB, bombard grofers also, so that they remove Mobikwik from their payment option totally and likewise for all the online stores

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8
@raghupro wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

Ordered in morning..still no cb


Same here. Ordered using three different grofers accounts and three different mobikwik phone numbers. No cash back in any of the accounts yet.

ur cashback comes after few hours of delivery

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8

dont worry bro cb will come afyer product delivery upto 12 hours

also mobikwik sucks so does paytm email team

Missing
Deal Cadet
7
221
860
6

haven’t received the mobikwik cashback till now…. received order @ 4.30pm
edit: Received cashback… 10am in morning… (y)

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
78
154
1

mobikwik terms say its maximum Rs 75 & for 3 orders only
does it mean if you have received Rs 75 for first your other orders will not receive the cashback?

586 avatar4
Deal Subedar
0
114
1008
80
@sghariyani569 wrote:

mobikwik terms say its maximum Rs 75 & for 3 orders only
does it mean if you have received Rs 75 for first your other orders will not receive the cashback?


just called grofers cc – they say max cb will be 75 × 3.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
152
462
6

they called me to offer a alternative product for one of the unavailable product(accidently its listed price was less than mrp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif)..i told them to cancel that product instead and refund money…they said yes…but in the end they delivered all the products https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

awaiting CB

VU

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
56
0

anybody received the cashback from mobikwik?

Flipkart meme1
Deal Lieutenant
8
352
4762
39
@chhavesh wrote:

anybody received the cashback from mobikwik?


no

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
158
3

I didn’t receive either but considering it is national holiday where all worker should be paid double, willing to wait one more day for them to address this.

Bn
Deal Colonel
152
253
36880
286
@plex.antony394 wrote:

@khanfatima161 wrote:

@devil09 wrote:

@chhavesh wrote:

anybody received the cashback from mobikwik?


no

no

no

not in any of the 4 accounts i ordered

same here… no cashback from Mobikwik yet. Raised a ticket. let’s see what they reply.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Me too did not receive in my third Id
Total I received 3 times in one Id and twice in other… But in third Id on first transaction did not receive

Thumbimgcrop 1458111009229
Deal Subedar
3
124
2450
27

ye sala mobikwik ..kisi ko bhi cashback ni de rha https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458111009229
Deal Subedar
3
124
2450
27

or na Hi paytm 550 de rha ..kya kru?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif har jagah paise doobe pde hai mere..

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8

u will recieve it comes late not like before mobi is now dhobi

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
81
226
4

received 65 cb but not order

1447612247290
Deal Lieutenant
2
104
3912
24
@kshiv8705468 wrote:

or na Hi paytm 550 de rha ..kya kru?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif har jagah paise doobe pde hai mere..

I GOT MY 550 ☺

Missing