Hotness GYFTR : Login Your Old Gyftr Account Get Surpri...

Hot Deal GYFTR : Login Your Old Gyftr Account Get Surprised Rewards ( I won 10 Ruppess) ( 100% Useble)

714°
  • 3477 Views
  • 70 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 6
    • Repost : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126

https://www.gyftr.com/user/details/gyf...ay
GYFTR : Login Your Old Gyftr Account Get Surprised Rewards ( I won 10 Ruppess) ( 100% Useble)
New Year First Time Login

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601568/original/Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-50-39-626_com.android.chrome.png?1578461272
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601569/original/Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-31-12-669_com.android.chrome.png?1578461293

Expiring In 15 days

Deal Wiki

User Specific Deal
69 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
69
29492
486

How to get bro, any banner or button is there ?

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126
androgame wrote:

How to get bro, any banner or button is there ?

Yes bro at there redeem button available click..or auto click after login..

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29492
486
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Yes bro at there redeem button available click..or auto click after login..

Not getting any option bro confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
20
1

where is the option?

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29492
486
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Yes bro at there redeem button available click..or auto click after login..

Are you on app ?
Not getting any option on website atleast confused

Elisha
Entertainer
0
35098
358

Seeing register & get INR 100 points offer only, nothing for old user

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
67
285
4

Happy New
Year to You!
From GyFTR

That’s it!! No Code. cry

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
20
1

@admin just look at this Fake post…..

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29492
486
Nighthawk69 wrote:

Happy New
Year to You!
From GyFTR

That’s it!! No Code. cry

Same

Cropped6626295310087616832
Deal Cadet
124
585
3
smirk Not redirecting. Means no offers
Cropped944044224297553559
Deal Cadet
286
548
5

₹10 omg.. so much money..

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126
androgame wrote:

How to get bro, any banner or button is there ?


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601570/original/Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-50-39-626_com.android.chrome.png?1578461333

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29492
486
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601570/original/Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-50-39-626_com.android.chrome.png?1578461333

Your accounts look a bit different, i dont have 100 points in any of my accounts pensive

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126
Srkmsk wrote:

@admin just look at this Fake post…..


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601572/original/Screenshot_2020-01-08-10-50-39-626_com.android.chrome.png?1578461394

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126
Expand
androgame wrote:

Your accounts look a bit different, i dont have 100 points in any of my accounts pensive

Bro it’s new year Rewards from Gyftr I have just login and seeing surprise Rewards rs 10 which newly added

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
122
4311
39
Expand
androgame wrote:

Checked 10 accounts, nothing there, please provide some screenshot if possible

op is saying : New Year First Time Login

is it applicable in those a/c ?

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126
saucap wrote:

Seeing register & get INR 100 points offer only, nothing for old user

No bro I have already used this account in 6 month before. Now again received surprise Rewards.

Cropped1068652377571631079
Deal Newbie
50
71
1

Congratulations 🤣🤣🤣

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29492
486
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

op is saying : New Year First Time Login

is it applicable in those a/c ?

I too did first time login only bro, looks account specific

Elisha
Entertainer
0
35098
358
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s new year Rewards from Gyftr I have just login and seeing surprise Rewards rs 10 which newly added

10% interest mila on purana 100 points.. 1 year FD complete 😁

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126
Expand
androgame wrote:

I too did first time login only bro, looks account specific

Bro when you open Gyftr homepage at there within few seconds a notification on home screen come. And say reddem reward your new year surprise Rewards

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29492
486
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro when you open Gyftr homepage at there within few seconds a notification on home screen come. And say reddem reward your new year surprise Rewards

Yes bro, not coming in my accounts (last used in jan , 2018)

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
122
4311
39
Expand
saucap wrote:

10% interest mila on purana 100 points.. 1 year FD complete 😁

my 100 pts vanished , 1 year ponzy scheme complete wink

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
388
11525
126
Expand
saucap wrote:

10% interest mila on purana 100 points.. 1 year FD complete 😁

I have already done transaction in this account

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601575/original/IMG_20200108_110840.jpg?1578461963

Elisha
Entertainer
0
35098
358
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

my 100 pts vanished , 1 year ponzy scheme complete wink

They must have spread it over to 10 accounts.. So 1 sad face will fetch 10 happy smiles.

Cropped201662063
Deal Subedar
10
1922
15
Expand
androgame wrote:

Checked 10 accounts, nothing there, please provide some screenshot if possible

First login at login page it will show surprise, then again after logging in visit the website again it will show popup
100 points are crediting on new accounts only i guess

Missing