Haldiram Prabhuji Happy Moment Yummy Mazza, 350g

Haldiram Prabhuji Happy Moment Yummy Mazza, 350g

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
67
50% OFF
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
49
FPD Suggested By > lokeshgr , BatraJi ,
17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
11100061 1455436304771357 21582969242107447 n
Deal Captain
33
1,104
14743
176

Bought

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
446
7,622
24807
145

Lightning Deal has ended https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
2
263
1656
10

As we know its not original, trade mark suit has been filed against prabhuji..

11100061 1455436304771357 21582969242107447 n
Deal Captain
33
1,104
14743
176
@freekachandan wrote:

As we know its not original, trade mark suit has been filed against prabhuji..

Its original https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
2
263
1656
10
@KuttaJi wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

As we know its not original, trade mark suit has been filed against prabhuji..

Its original https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Why the original owner is selling with suffix ‘prabhuji’? Soon you’ll come to know otherwise I’ll show you some proof of the case. (Trade Mark Related)

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Thumbimgcrop 1474898653876
Deal Cadet
0
58
104
2

Bought

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
446
7,622
24807
145
@freekachandan wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

As we know its not original, trade mark suit has been filed against prabhuji..

Its original https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Why the original owner is selling with suffix ‘prabhuji’? Soon you’ll come to know otherwise I’ll show you some proof of the case. (Trade Mark Related)

Trademark is one thing, but that does not make it duplicate/fake na??

Lord krishna images wallpapers god krishna hd wallpapers shri krishna photos
Deal Newbie
0
55
92
1

Bought 2..vu

Images
Deal Subedar
2
263
1656
10
@avgn wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

As we know its not original, trade mark suit has been filed against prabhuji..

Its original https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Why the original owner is selling with suffix ‘prabhuji’? Soon you’ll come to know otherwise I’ll show you some proof of the case. (Trade Mark Related)

Trademark is one thing, but that does not make it duplicate/fake na??

But its not from the house of original Haldiram. Its a start-up.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
5
3434
24

@vijaykrish80

bhai your mind change about on post https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

welcome https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
740
6
@freekachandan wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

As we know its not original, trade mark suit has been filed against prabhuji..

Its original https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Why the original owner is selling with suffix ‘prabhuji’? Soon you’ll come to know otherwise I’ll show you some proof of the case. (Trade Mark Related)

Trademark is one thing, but that does not make it duplicate/fake na??

But its not from the house of original Haldiram. Its a start-up.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Its from Prabhuji. Haldirams West Bengal arm. The family was divided as Haldiram’s for rest of India and Prabhuji haldiram for WB.

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4470
66

Yeah, just had to Google and found out what @bip100 said is 100% true.

This isn’t a startup or anything.

And interestingly, it looks like a fight amongst son that led to this. Bhai bhai fighting over money. Such a shame!

Rameshwar Lal had also registered the trademark in 1972 which later became a bone of contention in the family as other sons of Gangabhisan, Moolchand and Shivkishen Aggarwal opened units at Delhi and Nagpur respectively.The bitter fallout led to a clear demarcation of territory as Haldiram’s, Haldiram’s Prabhuji and Nagpur’s Haldiram are restricted to Delhi, Kolkata and Nagpur respectively.

Images
Deal Subedar
2
263
1656
10

Sorry for wrong info, but case/legal action is true.

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
83
298
26082
682

What was the lightening deal price? Just now bought 1 for 67.5 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
302
2
@no fpd wrote:

What was the lightening deal price? Just now bought 1 for 67.5 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

45

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
302
2
@no fpd wrote:

What was the lightening deal price? Just now bought 1 for 67.5 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

45

Missing