Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies

Half girlfriend by chetan bhagat

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
56
68% OFF 176.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies
Fb img 1472761622252
Deal Subedar
27
1,379
2702
19
19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Shopping Friend
31
53
29208
229
@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Then buy it to even have half a chance of having one…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Then buy it to even have half a chance of having one…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Really??? 🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Shopping Friend
31
53
29208
229
@Lala wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Then buy it to even have half a chance of having one…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Really??? 🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕
Bhai, ek joke ka reply joke se diya.. Itna serious mat ho jao…
Trans — Why so serious…I was jk.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Then buy it to even have half a chance of having one…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Really??? 🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕
Bhai, ek joke ka reply joke se diya.. Itna serious mat ho jao…
Trans — Why so serious…I was jk.
Brother don’t play with anyone’s Heart…..

🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒😭😭😭😭

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30220
247
@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢


I heard Sonam Gupta is available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@mahidada wrote:


@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢


I heard Sonam Gupta available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Not at all interested

।।।। सोनम गुप्ता बेवफा है ।।।

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251187/medium/3698740FB_IMG_1479373299702.jpg?1480953936

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
97
1068
19
@Lala wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢


I heard Sonam Gupta available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Not at all interested

।।।। सोनम गुप्ता बेवफा है ।।।

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251188/medium/3698746FB_IMG_1479373299702.jpg?1480953936

Kuch nahi se Kuch sahi… Bewafa hi sahi😂

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

I love this book 😍

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@dealrocker wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢


I heard Sonam Gupta available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Not at all interested

।।।। सोनम गुप्ता बेवफा है ।।।

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251198/medium/3698754FB_IMG_1479373299702.jpg?1480953943

Kuch nahi se Kuch sahi… Bewafa hi sahi😂

Real story of Sonam Gupta….

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251204/medium/3698754FB_IMG_1479373977112.jpg?1480953945

बेवफा नही चाइये । वरना देश के सारे नोट बदनाम हो जाएंगे इसी तरह ।

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37
@Lala wrote:

@dealrocker wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢


I heard Sonam Gupta available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Not at all interested

।।।। सोनम गुप्ता बेवफा है ।।।

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251217/medium/3698764FB_IMG_1479373299702.jpg?1480953951

Kuch nahi se Kuch sahi… Bewafa hi sahi😂

Real story of Sonam Gupta….

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251220/medium/3698764FB_IMG_1479373977112.jpg?1480953953

बेवफा नही चाइये । वरना देश के सारे नोट बदनाम हो जाएंगे इसी तरह ।

By reading this story….

Kahin Tum Kattappa to Nahi?

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@dealrocker wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@Lala wrote:

I m not having any girlfriend not half , full , or 3/4th…..😢😢😢😢😢😢😢


I heard Sonam Gupta available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Not at all interested

।।।। सोनम गुप्ता बेवफा है ।।।

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251233/medium/3698769FB_IMG_1479373299702.jpg?1480953963

Kuch nahi se Kuch sahi… Bewafa hi sahi😂

Real story of Sonam Gupta….

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/251239/medium/3698769FB_IMG_1479373977112.jpg?1480953966

बेवफा नही चाइये । वरना देश के सारे नोट बदनाम हो जाएंगे इसी तरह ।

By reading this story….

Kahin Tum Kattappa to Nahi?

Na bhai abhi to mai Single hu

😅😅😅😅😅

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
134
3208
158
@Lala wrote:

@enapster wrote:

PC:
http://www.shopclues.com/d4h-premium-toilet-tis...
http://www.bigbasket.com/pd/40006963/premier-to...
http://www.amazon.in/Paseo-Superior-Toilet-Pape...
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/greenlime-toil...
https://www.flipkart.com/selpak-6-toilet-paper-...

What’s this?


Tats a comparison of his book with other paper stuff

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Subedar
11
426
2360
35
@jitz wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@enapster wrote:

PC:
http://www.shopclues.com/d4h-premium-toilet-tis...
http://www.bigbasket.com/pd/40006963/premier-to...
http://www.amazon.in/Paseo-Superior-Toilet-Pape...
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/greenlime-toil...
https://www.flipkart.com/selpak-6-toilet-paper-...

What’s this?


Tats a comparison of his book with other paper stuff

Bb also sells book or girlfriend

977aef13496d707b43b8749d809e2c29
Deal Subedar
1
74
1036
15
@jitz wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@enapster wrote:

PC:
http://www.shopclues.com/d4h-premium-toilet-tis...
http://www.bigbasket.com/pd/40006963/premier-to...
http://www.amazon.in/Paseo-Superior-Toilet-Pape...
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/greenlime-toil...
https://www.flipkart.com/selpak-6-toilet-paper-...

What’s this?


Tats a comparison of his book with other paper stuff


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Totally Nailed it!!!!

Missing