Hotness HappyEasyGo :- Flat 500₹ Instant Discount on Do...

Hot Deal HappyEasyGo :- Flat 500₹ Instant Discount on Domestic Flights using HDFC Cards ( No Min Booking Required )

755°
700
42% OFF 1200.0
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
342
23591
233

https://m.happyeasygo.com/coupondetail?code=HEG...

Booking Validity

Aug 1, 2019 – Aug 15, 2019

 Offer Details

 


1. Avail the exclusive deals on flights with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards.


2. Apply code: HEGHDFC1 to get flat Rs.500 off instantly on domestic flights. 


3. Apply code: HEGHDFC2 to get flat Rs.1600 off on international flights with a minimum booking value of Rs.10000. 


4. The offer can be availed twice per HDFC credit/debit card during its validity. 



|  How to get it

 


1. Visit HappyEasyGo desktop or mobile site, or download the HappyEasyGo Mobile App.  


2. Book any domestic/international one-way/roundtrip flight for any travel date of your choice.


3. Simply enter coupon code: HEGHDFC1/HEGHDFC2 before making payment using HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card.

 


|  Terms & Conditions

 


1. Offer is valid on all domestic/international one-way/roundtrip flights available on HappyEasyGo.


2. This offer from HappyEasyGo and HDFC Bank is open to all residents of India holding an HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card. It can be availed by customers making full payment through their HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card for their booking on HappyEasyGo website or app.


3. HDFC Bank cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.


4. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount available on the HappyEasyGo desktop site, mobile site or app. 


5. Convenience fee & any additional services purchased (like insurance) are payable extra.


6. You can avail the offer only twice on domestic flights and international flights in total during the offer validity. If you transact more than twice using the same card, your booking can be processed but you will not get any coupon discount.


7. In case you cancel or refund the booking (in part or full), it will also be calculated as using the offer.


8. HappyEasyGo Travel Pvt. Ltd. (“HappyEasyGo”) reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, without prior notice.


9. All other standard terms and conditions available at HappyEasyGo.com shall apply.


10. Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.


11. Still reading this? It’s a limited period offer, so hurry up & book now!


12. The offer can be availed only with an HDFC Credit/Debit card with valid BIN Code

  • Expiring In 10 days
19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
342
23591
233

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578988/medium/6021456Screenshot-2019-08-04-15-42-18-353-com-android-chrome.png?1564913794

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
31
2

Vu

Images %287%29
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

Good one thanks

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
361
7

Is this site reliable have many negative reviews for this website floating everywhere in net. I have always ignore the deals of this website due to high negative rating.

Img 20190423 132317
Deal Cadet
177
722
15

This website is good I guess provides too many Offers also they offer 50₹ per sign-up and refer which is 100% redeemable
Feel free to pm me to get Refferal code

Lj logo %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
3,132
5544
61
Nitya007 wrote:

This website is good I guess provides too many Offers also they offer 50₹ per sign-up and refer which is 100% redeemable
Feel free to pm me to get Refferal code

fraud too

i referred got 6k,they blocked my account

all refers were genuine

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
349
4
TastyKhana wrote:

Is this site reliable have many negative reviews for this website floating everywhere in net. I have always ignore the deals of this website due to high negative rating.

@Nitya007 Website is ok. Sometime ticket do not get booked (happens rarely) and later they (happyeasygo) ask for additional payment for ticket citing raise in ticket price.

Real horror start when you want to cancel ticket for whatever reason. They will charge 1500 INR as their service cancellation charges on top of airline cancellation charges. In short if airline is charging 3500 as cancellation charge then happyeasygo will add 1500 on top of it and finally 5000 INR will be deducted from your refund. If you still have some refundable balance then it will be refunded.

Note: cancelling with airline won’t save you happyeasygo 1500 INR charges either. Airline refund money to same payment source from which ticket was booked and which is happyeasygo payment source. You won’t get refund to your card directly from airline.
So book only if you are 100% sure about your travel plan. I have personally paid this 1500 INR charges due to my ignorance.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
116
361
7
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

@Nitya007 Website is ok. Sometime ticket do not get booked (happens rarely) and later they (happyeasygo) ask for additional payment for ticket citing raise in ticket price.

Real horror start when you want to cancel ticket for whatever reason. They will charge 1500 INR as their service cancellation charges on top of airline cancellation charges. In short if airline is charging 3500 as cancellation charge then happyeasygo will add 1500 on top of it and finally 5000 INR will be deducted from your refund. If you still have some refundable balance then it will be refunded.

Note: cancelling with airline won’t save you happyeasygo 1500 INR charges either. Airline refund money to same payment source from which ticket was booked and which is happyeasygo payment source. You won’t get refund to your card directly from airline.
So book only if you are 100% sure about your travel plan. I have personally paid this 1500 INR charges due to my ignorance.

Then I am good with MMT
Thanks for details explanation

Missing
Deal Newbie
339
26
1

Ping me for paytm 20% cb upto 1000 flight ticket in paytm
Ping me if anyone need

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0

Referral

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
116
1

How much is convenience fee ? And someone send referral. And should i go ahead with ticket booking after reading these negative reviews about the site ? I mean do they have a CC that help if something goes wrong while booking ?

Cropped4343551440617754872
Deal Newbie
50
56
6
plus1
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2
arjunk007 wrote:

Ping me for paytm 20% cb upto 1000 flight ticket in paytm
Ping me if anyone need

Ping and pay u money for the codes??
Need to book a flight ticket…pls reply only if u r not charging anything

Missing
Deal Newbie
339
26
1
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Ping and pay u money for the codes??
Need to book a flight ticket…pls reply only if u r not charging anything

Sorry sir its not common code.. I m buying this code from one event organiser.. So dont ever expect that i will give it for free..

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
107
2

Pm me happy easygo referral

Img 20190423 132317
Deal Cadet
177
722
15
Expand
trickskart wrote:

fraud too

i referred got 6k,they blocked my account

all refers were genuine

Oh flushed
For me it still works strange

Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar
525
1525
20
Expand
Nitya007 wrote:

Oh flushed
For me it still works strange

any new user code?

Img 20190423 132317
Deal Cadet
177
722
15
Expand
shuvampargal wrote:

any new user code?

Yes pm

Missing