Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
HappyEasyGo :- Flat 500₹ Instant Discount on Domestic Flights using HDFC Cards ( No Min Booking Required )

HappyEasyGo :- Flat 500₹ Instant Discount on Domestic Flights using HDFC Cards ( No Min Booking Required )

897°
42% OFF 1200.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://m.happyeasygo.com/coupondetail?code=HEG...

Booking Validity

Aug 1, 2019 – Aug 15, 2019

Offer Details

1. Avail the exclusive deals on flights with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards.

2. Apply code: HEGHDFC1 to get flat Rs.500 off instantly on domestic flights. 

3. Apply code: HEGHDFC2 to get flat Rs.1600 off on international flights with a minimum booking value of Rs.10000. 

4. The offer can be availed twice per HDFC credit/debit card during its validity. 

|  How to get it

1. Visit HappyEasyGo desktop or mobile site, or download the HappyEasyGo Mobile App.  

2. Book any domestic/international one-way/roundtrip flight for any travel date of your choice.

3. Simply enter coupon code: HEGHDFC1/HEGHDFC2 before making payment using HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card.

|  Terms & Conditions

1. Offer is valid on all domestic/international one-way/roundtrip flights available on HappyEasyGo.

2. This offer from HappyEasyGo and HDFC Bank is open to all residents of India holding an HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card. It can be availed by customers making full payment through their HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Card for their booking on HappyEasyGo website or app.

3. HDFC Bank cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.

4. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount available on the HappyEasyGo desktop site, mobile site or app. 

5. Convenience fee & any additional services purchased (like insurance) are payable extra.

6. You can avail the offer only twice on domestic flights and international flights in total during the offer validity. If you transact more than twice using the same card, your booking can be processed but you will not get any coupon discount.

7. In case you cancel or refund the booking (in part or full), it will also be calculated as using the offer.

8. HappyEasyGo Travel Pvt. Ltd. (“HappyEasyGo”) reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, without prior notice.

9. All other standard terms and conditions available at HappyEasyGo.com shall apply.

10. Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.

11. Still reading this? It’s a limited period offer, so hurry up & book now!

12. The offer can be availed only with an HDFC Credit/Debit card with valid BIN Code

Expired
19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578988/medium/6021456Screenshot-2019-08-04-15-42-18-353-com-android-chrome.png?1564913794

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good one thanks

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Is this site reliable have many negative reviews for this website floating everywhere in net. I have always ignore the deals of this website due to high negative rating.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Nitya007 Website is ok. Sometime ticket do not get booked (happens rarely) and later they (happyeasygo) ask for additional payment for ticket citing raise in ticket price.

Real horror start when you want to cancel ticket for whatever reason. They will charge 1500 INR as their service cancellation charges on top of airline cancellation charges. In short if airline is charging 3500 as cancellation charge then happyeasygo will add 1500 on top of it and finally 5000 INR will be deducted from your refund. If you still have some refundable balance then it will be refunded.

Note: cancelling with airline won’t save you happyeasygo 1500 INR charges either. Airline refund money to same payment source from which ticket was booked and which is happyeasygo payment source. You won’t get refund to your card directly from airline.
So book only if you are 100% sure about your travel plan. I have personally paid this 1500 INR charges due to my ignorance.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This website is good I guess provides too many Offers also they offer 50₹ per sign-up and refer which is 100% redeemable
Feel free to pm me to get Refferal code

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

fraud too

i referred got 6k,they blocked my account

all refers were genuine

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ping me for paytm 20% cb upto 1000 flight ticket in paytm
Ping me if anyone need

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ping and pay u money for the codes??
Need to book a flight ticket…pls reply only if u r not charging anything

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me reffral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Referral

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How much is convenience fee ? And someone send referral. And should i go ahead with ticket booking after reading these negative reviews about the site ? I mean do they have a CC that help if something goes wrong while booking ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me happy easygo referral

replyuser
Click here to reply