Get 10% cashback upto 400 with amazon pay

Get 10% cashback upto 400 with amazon pay

788°
3600
10% OFF 4000.0
Ic3
Deal Major
550
28,664
21902
124
Amazon Coupons
Deal Expired

https://hap...io
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518255/medium/5012044154_Haptik_750x200_1.jpg?1527791537

https://i.imgur.com/9Y23nAU.jpg

Applicable on Recharges/Bill Payments as well:
https://i.imgur.com/pFL1tWx.jpg

Flat 1200 Cashback to Haptik Wallet on Intl Flight Bookings + Extra 10% upto 400 cashback through amazon pay
code: FLYINTER
Min: 12000
https://i.imgur.com/7pgw7r1.jpg

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: skaluva

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15144042031&tag=de...

30 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
1904133
Deal Subedar
2
1
1071
17

.

Ic3
Deal Major
550
28,664
21902
124
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Working on gift card?
Also for those who used last month??
@skaluva

I didn’t use last month.. But it works I guess..

@Mohit473

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
360
1,394
11903
123
Expand
skaluva wrote:

I didn’t use last month.. But it works I guess..

@Mohit473

Yep just u have to do is a transaction on haptik using amazon pay to get cashback

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13

Is there any way to purchase multiple GV of same denomination from Haptik in single transaction ? If anyone knows , plz help

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
38
0
Skyislimit wrote:

Is there any way to purchase multiple GV of same denomination from Haptik in single transaction ? If anyone knows , plz help

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
537
8

Minimum recharge amount to get cashback??

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
preeteshraigandhi628 wrote:

What’s the use of cashback in Haptik wallet

Can use if for recharge / bill pay /gv purchase etc.

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
Expand
preeteshraigandhi628 wrote:

Ty… How much can we utilize?

Full…Whatever amount is there in ur haptik wallet. But keep in mind that Haptik CB is valid for only 30 days..

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
389
1362
71
Skyislimit wrote:

Is there any way to purchase multiple GV of same denomination from Haptik in single transaction ? If anyone knows , plz help

Message from Haptik

We are sorry, however, currently, you can purchase only single Gift Card at a time. You will have to make multiple transactions if you wish to purchase more Gift cards.

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
389
1362
71

I wanted to buy Big bazaar GV of 500 each but looks like we can buy only 1

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
Expand
varun940 wrote:

Message from Haptik

We are sorry, however, currently, you can purchase only single Gift Card at a time. You will have to make multiple transactions if you wish to purchase more Gift cards.

Yup…Got the same reply… sad

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
varun940 wrote:

I wanted to buy Big bazaar GV of 500 each but looks like we can buy only 1

Yes…That’s the problem…Only 1 can be purchased once..

4t2f
Deal Cadet
0
77
116
12

Anything can be purchased from haptik?

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5609
247

i have uninstalled this haptik app months ago..
now since am seeing comments regarding gv purchases, can somebody tell me whether gvs of amazon,flipkart or woohoo exists in this app for purchasing?

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
DealFinder wrote:

i have uninstalled this haptik app months ago..
now since am seeing comments regarding gv purchases, can somebody tell me whether gvs of amazon,flipkart or woohoo exists in this app for purchasing?

Nope…Big bazzar , pantaloon , Westside , Shopper stop

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
1
63
394
9

Haptik has become so useless now a days. They already don’t support broadband, landline bills etc like Niki. Earlier I was using haptik for Bescom electricity bills and from past 2 months Haptik has removed bescom too. I have uninstalled it from then onwards. Soon Haptik may become like Mobikwik it seems.

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
manikantaks4u wrote:

Haptik has become so useless now a days. They already don’t support broadband, landline bills etc like Niki. Earlier I was using haptik for Bescom electricity bills and from past 2 months Haptik has removed bescom too. I have uninstalled it from then onwards. Soon Haptik may become like Mobikwik it seems.

Even their chat support used to be good earlier like we had little human interaction as well earlier..Now its totally robotic..Fir any other help we need to write mail to their CC

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
0
105
1026
72

Can someone tell me whether MGVCL (Madhya Gujarat Vidhyut ) Electricity bill service is there in haptik or not?

If yes, how I can maximize any other offer? like referral or 1st time user…

Thanx

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
If no transaction done through Amazonpay prior to this
10% CB (Max – 400) in Amazonpay, once per user and
10% cb ( Max – 400) in Haptik wallet using code FLYDOM, twice per user

For TnC, see image →

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518370/medium/5015299IMG_20180602_122408.jpg?1527922756

Merge if Repost.

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
135
10336
59

Excellent find by bro smile

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322
abhinavshah wrote:

Excellent find by bro smile

Repost

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
78
368
6

Unable to pay elec Bill BSES via Haptik + Apay even from Past History transactions….

Is everyone facing similar issues ??

Webp.net resizeimage
Deal Cadet
12
476
876
7
sifar wrote:

Unable to pay elec Bill BSES via Haptik + Apay even from Past History transactions….

Is everyone facing similar issues ??

Bses Bill payment is removed wef 4 may 2018

Missing