Hathaway Broadband Delhi 50Mbps speed with 8000...

Hathaway Broadband Delhi 50Mbps speed with 8000Gb (Eight Thousand) For 8 Months At 5310 (660 Per Month)

5310
40% OFF 8800.0
11215
suspended
1
75
112
1
Hathaway Broadband Delhi 50Mbps speed with 8000Gb (Eight Thousand) For 8 Months At 5310 (660 Per Month)
Deal Expired

Hathway.com
Superb Offer From Hathway Broadband
Offer 1
Pay Rs.5310 and get 50mbps speed & 8000GB (1000gb/pm) for 8 months.
info : Just 0.67paisa per Gb (50mbps)
Offer 2
Pay Rs.10620 and get 50mbps speed & 18000GB (1000gb/pm) for 18 months.
Info : Just 0.60paisa per Gb (50mbps)

How to avail ?
Just call them on instant support no. : 011-40898300

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/489157/medium/43785371078.jpg?1501936433

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
5
176
688
8

My frnd uses it. He pays 2000 for 4months connection. Unlimited data.

11215
suspended
1
75
112
1
reviveme wrote:

My frnd uses it. He pays 2000 for 4months connection. Unlimited data.

I am also using at 1830 unlimited 4 months https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
176
688
8
Expand
DELRAVI wrote:

I am also using at 1830 unlimited 4 months https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

speed?

11215
suspended
1
75
112
1
Expand
reviveme wrote:

speed?

10mbps https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
now willing to upgrade to 50mbps again

11215
suspended
1
75
112
1
Expand
reviveme wrote:

speed?

having 2 more connections at my office and paying 3300 for each 5mbps unlimited for 8 months

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
176
688
8
Expand
DELRAVI wrote:

having 2 more connections at my office and paying 3300 for each 5mbps unlimited for 8 months

ok. so in 1830 rs u get 10mbps and unltd data? for 120days/

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
62
1300
12

Wow. Here in BLR it’s 999/month for 20-40mbps.. 40-60gb limit.. or 5mbps unlimited.

11215
suspended
1
75
112
1
Expand
reviveme wrote:

ok. so in 1830 rs u get 10mbps and unltd data? for 120days/

yes 120 days 10mbps for 1830 and 240 days 5mbps for 3310 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

11215
suspended
1
75
112
1
dealshunter wrote:

Wow. Here in BLR it’s 999/month for 20-40mbps.. 40-60gb limit.. or 5mbps unlimited.

Earlier hathway also charging 1031/month but from last 1 year huge discounts.. and trust me hathway is providing Awesome service in our area (Kamla Nagar Delhi) no speed drops and no golmaal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
187
1192
27

Damn.. Stuck with AIRTEL here … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

11215
suspended
1
75
112
1
HailStonE wrote:

Damn.. Stuck with AIRTEL here … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

in BLR ??

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
62
290
2

No good net provider with such high speed in Ahmedabad

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
187
1192
27
Expand
DELRAVI wrote:

in BLR ??

Nope..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
262
3

Using hathway since 5 yrs now
Current plan is 3k for 3 months 50mbps 30 gb

Missing