Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Head & Shoulders Shampoo Smooth & Silky (80 ml)@Rs. 40 [49% OFF]

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
104
suspended
1
185
460
7
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

Shipping?

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
2
199
2185
27
@KuttaJi wrote:

Shipping?


buy 5 @249 …. not bad

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@forgotten wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Shipping?


buy 5 @249 …. not bad

how much shipping below 249?

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
2
199
2185
27
@KuttaJi wrote:

@forgotten wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Shipping?


buy 5 @249 …. not bad

how much shipping below 249?

nope 499 is the melting point of purplle … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .

its good 4 reselling

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@forgotten wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@forgotten wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Shipping?


buy 5 @249 …. not bad

how much shipping below 249?

nope 499 is the melting point of purplle … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .

its good 4 reselling

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif will you plsss tell how much shipping applicable below 499

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
2
199
2185
27
@KuttaJi wrote:

@forgotten wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@forgotten wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Shipping?


buy 5 @249 …. not bad

how much shipping below 249?

nope 499 is the melting point of purplle … https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .

its good 4 reselling

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif will you plsss tell how much shipping applicable below 499

49

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
50
993
10674
76

mrp of those product is 60 only n not 80

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
162
800
9

Any further discounts or promocodes?

Missing