Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Gaming, Sports and Fitness from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Gaming, Sports and Fitness

Healthians Full body checkup

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

• Repost : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
65% OFF 2280.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Gaming, Sports and Fitness from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Gaming, Sports and Fitness
Five star
Deal Captain
Deal Expired

https://www.healthians.com/package/healthians-f...

Apply code : HEALTH80 to get 120 instant discount

Effective Price 679

https://i.imgur.com/by9X731.jpg

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

1. Click here to go to Healthians.
  2. Healthians Full body checkup
  3. Apply code : HEALTH80 to get 120 instant discount
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Napster new
Critic

VD. This is no good. It’s only blood and Urine test. For 2000-2500 you can get a (proper) complete health check in Bangalore that includes these tests + ECG + Abdomen Ultrasound + Chest X-Ray + Treadmill Test + Thyroid Function Test + Eye Checkup + Dental Checkup + Physician’s consultation. If you go for these tests individually, it costs much more. Most Diagnostics centers have packages based on your age-group. If you are 40+ and / or female there are some additional tests that will cost a little more.

Andrew
Deal Cadet
enapster wrote:

VD. This is no good. It’s only blood and Urine test. For 2000-2500 you can get a (proper) complete health check in Bangalore that includes these tests + ECG + Abdomen Ultrasound + Chest X-Ray + Treadmill Test + Thyroid Function Test + Eye Checkup + Dental Checkup + Physician’s consultation. If you go for these tests individually, it costs much more. Most Diagnostics centers have packages based on your age-group. If you are 40+ and / or female there are some additional tests that will cost a little more.

Any website providing such complete health check?

Napster new
Critic
Expand
as005 wrote:

Any website providing such complete health check?

I did not understand the question! it’s a service, you have to go the hospital or diagnostics center. Many of those tests can’t be done at home.

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Cadet
enapster wrote:

Pls tell me which company provide ? Its also in Delhi ?

Andrew
Deal Cadet
Expand
enapster wrote:

I did not understand the question! it’s a service, you have to go the hospital or diagnostics center. Many of those tests can’t be done at home.

I was asking for something like 1mglabs. But I haven’t seen them providing such comprehensive checkup, they generally only have blood tests.

Napster new
Critic
Expand
Dreamer-07 wrote:

Pls tell me which company provide ? Its also in Delhi ?

I usually go to Apollo Clinics, Sagar Clinics or NM Medical Centre.

Napster new
Critic
Expand
as005 wrote:

I was asking for something like 1mglabs. But I haven’t seen them providing such comprehensive checkup, they generally only have blood tests.

I don’t look for discounts on health checks. I usually go to places that have a fair price, good equipment and staff and no discounts.

Napster new
Critic

The reason I voted down this deal is that they are showing it as discounted from 2280 to 799, that is very misleading.

Missing