• Product not good/not worth the price : 1
65% OFF 2280.0
Unnamed
Five star
Deal Captain
Healthians Full body checkup
Deal Expired

Healthians Full body checkup

https://www.healthians.com/package/healthians-f...

Apply code : HEALTH80 to get 120 instant discount

Effective Price 679

https://i.imgur.com/by9X731.jpg

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

1. Click here to go to Healthians.
  2. Healthians Full body checkup
  3. Apply code : HEALTH80 to get 120 instant discount
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Napster logo icon
Critic

VD. This is no good. It’s only blood and Urine test. For 2000-2500 you can get a (proper) complete health check in Bangalore that includes these tests + ECG + Abdomen Ultrasound + Chest X-Ray + Treadmill Test + Thyroid Function Test + Eye Checkup + Dental Checkup + Physician’s consultation. If you go for these tests individually, it costs much more. Most Diagnostics centers have packages based on your age-group. If you are 40+ and / or female there are some additional tests that will cost a little more.

Donald trump has surged to the top of 2 new 2016 polls
Deal Cadet
enapster wrote:

VD. This is no good. It’s only blood and Urine test. For 2000-2500 you can get a (proper) complete health check in Bangalore that includes these tests + ECG + Abdomen Ultrasound + Chest X-Ray + Treadmill Test + Thyroid Function Test + Eye Checkup + Dental Checkup + Physician’s consultation. If you go for these tests individually, it costs much more. Most Diagnostics centers have packages based on your age-group. If you are 40+ and / or female there are some additional tests that will cost a little more.

Any website providing such complete health check?

Napster logo icon
Critic
Expand
as005 wrote:

Any website providing such complete health check?

I did not understand the question! it’s a service, you have to go the hospital or diagnostics center. Many of those tests can’t be done at home.

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Cadet
enapster wrote:

Pls tell me which company provide ? Its also in Delhi ?

Donald trump has surged to the top of 2 new 2016 polls
Deal Cadet
Expand
enapster wrote:

I did not understand the question! it’s a service, you have to go the hospital or diagnostics center. Many of those tests can’t be done at home.

I was asking for something like 1mglabs. But I haven’t seen them providing such comprehensive checkup, they generally only have blood tests.

Napster logo icon
Critic
Expand
Dreamer-07 wrote:

Pls tell me which company provide ? Its also in Delhi ?

I usually go to Apollo Clinics, Sagar Clinics or NM Medical Centre.

Napster logo icon
Critic
Expand
as005 wrote:

I was asking for something like 1mglabs. But I haven’t seen them providing such comprehensive checkup, they generally only have blood tests.

I don’t look for discounts on health checks. I usually go to places that have a fair price, good equipment and staff and no discounts.

Napster logo icon
Critic

The reason I voted down this deal is that they are showing it as discounted from 2280 to 799, that is very misleading.

Missing