Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Hot Deal Rs. 25 cashback on Rs.50 OR Rs.15 cashback on Rs.50

1378°
25
50% OFF 50.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Recharge from Mobikwik or the deals across all stores in Recharge
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61427
546
Rs. 25 cashback on Rs.50 OR Rs.15 cashback on Rs.50
Deal Expired

Helpchat

25 cashback on 50 recharge
Code : RCJULY25

15 cashback on 50 recharge
Code : RCJULY15

Only for prepaid recharges

http://www.helpc...in

Expired over 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to HelpchatApp .
  2. Rs.25 cashback on Rs.50 recharge
    - Use Coupon Code : RCJULY25
  3. Rs.15 cashback on Rs.50 recharge
    - Use Code : RCJULY15
  4. Only for prepaid recharges
  5. https://www.helpch...n/
42 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
South park avatar
Deal Subedar
83
1783
27

Thanks worked for me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Screenshot www.google.co.in 2016 11 12 14 27 29
Coupon Hunter
1,541
15291
159

Worked for me
KG!

Thumbimgcrop 1471462114778
Deal Subedar
364
2571
18

Wworked.. VU + S https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,435
6134
24

vuns bhai
rcjuly25 work for every new user
but now it work for old users too

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
139
22192
409

RCJULY15 and RCJULY20 AND RCJULY25….all codes are working fine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
536
2147
33

Thanks

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
68
39951
362
"@billa ajith":http://www.desidime.com/users/180211 wrote:

RCJULY15 and RCJULY20 AND RCJULY25….all codes are working fine https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Helpchat is now old users Recharge Baap
Freecharge is New users Recharge Baap

T- Baap means Father

Back to Back Excellent cashback offers.
Great!

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

Thanx bhai…

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
56
174
14

Great offer (y)

954969089447e84f28b098
Deal Subedar
63
2924
51

@avgn vote & karma….did not suggest as already FPD or will surely be https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

390 4862 0
Deal Subedar
128
1642
41

only for prepaid

Missing
Deal Subedar
445
2085
19

VUnKG …Good Find..:cool:

Missing
Deal Cadet
265
546
10

Worked

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
39
7745
41

Vu….currently the best app for recharges

Img 20160412 115807
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Thanx workes 4 me too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
190
4071
34

It seems nobody tagged you. @viSH

Missing
Deal Subedar
62
1052
8

VU + kg

Img 20170804 002101
Deal Cadet
83
474
2

It works

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
123
1472
33
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Vu….currently the best app for recharges


And for customer care and maybe a little bit for annoyance too. Former is because when I uninstall the app they keep sending me email asking about why I uninstalled the app (not an automated email by the way), and latter because it keeps sending me notifications about cricket scores and whatnot, though it can be disabled.

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
39
7745
41
@ithehappy wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

Vu….currently the best app for recharges


And for customer care and maybe a little bit for annoyance too. Former is because when I uninstall the app they keep sending me email asking about why I uninstalled the app (not an automated email by the way), and latter because it keeps sending me notifications about cricket scores and whatnot, though it can be disabled.

Hehehe….All in one https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr m9trixxfhn1rxlmf0o1 400
Deal Subedar
146
1108
12

Vunsnkg https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
50
0
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thanks VU
Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
361
22358
351
@sagardrokr wrote:

It seems nobody tagged you. @viSH


Thanks buddy for the tag yes nobody tagged me. I love helpchat offers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Original
Deal Cadet
169
458
26
@billa ajith wrote:

RCJULY15 and RCJULY20 AND RCJULY25….all codes are working fine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Any new user code working now? like 100%?

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
169
@ontherocks wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

RCJULY15 and RCJULY20 AND RCJULY25….all codes are working fine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Any new user code working now? like 100%?

HCRECH100

Original
Deal Cadet
169
458
26
@GoogleCA wrote:

@ontherocks wrote:

@billa ajith wrote:

RCJULY15 and RCJULY20 AND RCJULY25….all codes are working fine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Any new user code working now? like 100%?

HCRECH100


Thanks, that worked https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing