Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Travel

Helpchat: 50% Cashback on 1st Helpchat Cab ride - No min ride amount MAX cashback 200 valid till June 30

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Screenshot play.google.com 2016 11 24 15 04 26
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Travel
Missing
Deal Captain
15
939
8494
38

Helpchat: 50% Cashback on 1st Helpchat Cab ride – No min ride amount MAX cashback 200 valid till June 30

Please note last thread had a date of May 31

Offer: Get 50% Cashback on 1st Cab Ride Within Helpchat. – Valid once per user or device or Ola/Uber account

Details

Get 50% Cashback on 1st Helpchat Cab ride.
Valid once per user or device or Ola/Uber account.
Valid for existing/new Ola/Uber Users.
Use coupon code “CB50”.
No minimum ride value.
Maximum Cashback Rs.200.
Cashback will be given on final payable amount.Valid Till: June 30, 2016, 11:59 p.m.

Terms & Conditions

No cash value unless otherwise indicated in these terms.Helpchat does not make any warranty in relation to the offers, including without limitation their validity and/or value.Helpchat is not party to any transaction that the advertiser and user may enter into.
https://www.helpch...n/

  • In Travel
  • Expired over 1 year
14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175

VunS

Images
Deal Cadet
4
171
574
9

Better coupons are available already .Still a good find

Images
Moderator
4
267
14448
227
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

VunS


Can you please enlighten what’s so special in this deal? when there are better codes than this? whats the catch for a front page suggestion?

Please #NoSidesTaken #NotAgainstAnyone Just want to improve my knowledge!

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
@hese wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

VunS


Can you please enlighten what’s so special in this deal? when there are better codes than this? whats the catch for a front page suggestion?

Please #NoSidesTaken #NotAgainstAnyone Just want to improve my knowledge!

Rs200 cashback

Missing
Deal Captain
15
939
8494
38
@svannan62700 wrote:

Better coupons are available already .Still a good find

yes there is one for 75% and there is one for 110% and 105%

posted —} Never run out of options if ride value is more than 400 does not matter which one to use if max cb is 200

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
@hese wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

VunS


Can you please enlighten what’s so special in this deal? when there are better codes than this? whats the catch for a front page suggestion?

Please #NoSidesTaken #NotAgainstAnyone Just want to improve my knowledge!

for other deals now cb reduced to Rs125

Coollogo com 72231498
Deal Lieutenant
45
129
6594
272

Cab105 still giving 200 Cashback

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
@honeysethi23 wrote:

Cab105 still giving 200 Cashback

yup. few offers reduced to Rs125. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26637
175
@hese wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

VunS


Can you please enlighten what’s so special in this deal? when there are better codes than this? whats the catch for a front page suggestion?

Please #NoSidesTaken #NotAgainstAnyone Just want to improve my knowledge!

Just asking. No harsh feelings

1. why no one asking when toy deals which are sometimes useless and sometimes too much costly , got instant suggestions and instant fpd.?

2. why no one asking when i got negative karma, when i raised few issues in DD app.?

Missing
Deal Captain
15
939
8494
38
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@honeysethi23 wrote:

Cab105 still giving 200 Cashback

yup. few offers reduced to Rs125. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

thanks ! Just to add not everyone in family may be using a smartphone if I want to take benefit of Multiple coupons with all right intentions helpchat won’t allow me to do that on a single device (read first time user) To be able to take benefit on behalf of family members who have a non smart phone I need separate coupon so having multiple options would help in this case after having used the last coupon I may need another so this will come handy to avail 200 discount after using 105% offer .

cc: @hese

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Lieutenant
59
886
5504
33

Which coupons are giving 200 cb as of now for first ride. Please update if anyone is tracking closely. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
15
939
8494
38
@vikramreddevils wrote:

Which coupons are giving 200 cb as of now for first ride. Please update if anyone is tracking closely. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

here is the link check it still shows valid and 200 cashback

https://www.helpchat.in/sharedeals/offer/dummy-...

Missing
Deal Captain
15
939
8494
38
@VijayBhai wrote:

@vikramreddevils wrote:

Which coupons are giving 200 cb as of now for first ride. Please update if anyone is tracking closely. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

here is the link check it still shows valid and 200 cashback

https://www.helpchat.in/sharedeals/offer/dummy-...

@AtulTheDimer

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
686
1768
16

Anybody please confirm if CAB105 is still working?

Missing