197°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Get 60% Cashback on 1st food order from Zomato (Max.cashback Rs.150)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 10
100
60% OFF 250.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Captain
15
965
8650
39
Get 60% Cashback on 1st food order from Zomato (Max.cashback Rs.150)
Deal Expired

Helpchat : Get 60% Cashback on 1st food order from Zomato max cashback 150

Coupon code HUNGER60

Terms & Conditions:
• Get 60% Cashback on the 1st food order from Zomato on Helpchat.
• Minimum Order Value to avail the offer is Rs.100.
• Max cashback is Rs.150.
• Offer is applicable Online payment mode only.
• Cashback will be credited within 48 hrs.
• Cashback will be calculated on order value exclusive of taxes,delivery charges & packaging charges.
• Offer is valid for all restaurants on Zomato.
• Additionally, get up to 20% off on selected restaurants.
• Offer is valid once per user.
• This Offer is valid for both android & IOS users .

Valid Till: Sep 20 2016
www.helpc...jn

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to HelpchatApp.
  2. Use Coupon code : HUNGER60

Terms & Conditions:
• Get 60% Cashback on the 1st food order from Zomato on Helpchat.
• Minimum Order Value to avail the offer is Rs.100.
• Max cashback is Rs.150.
• Offer is applicable Online payment mode only.
• Cashback will be credited within 48 hrs.
• Cashback will be calculated on order value exclusive of taxes,delivery charges & packaging charges.
• Offer is valid for all restaurants on Zomato.
• Additionally, get up to 20% off on selected restaurants.
• Offer is valid once per user.
• This Offer is valid for both android & IOS users .

Valid Till: Sep 20 2016
https://www.helpch...n/

10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,427
67441
698

vsk

Giphy
Budding Star
143
1,896
26831
177

VunS

13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
513
37
28842
101

VUNS

Picture096
Deal Captain
91
1
11798
87

VunS

10500291 775110232539093 1778247368042768236 n
Deal Cadet
0
56
908
9

vuns

Thumbimgcrop 1449345289734
Deal Cadet
0
115
248
2

Vu ordered lunch.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
waiting for cashback https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
137
676
4

max cashback for hunger60 is 100 rs .Not 150 . I have placed order n got only 100 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
can you pls offer source where it is mentioned as 150 ? i tried to locate this deal in helpchat but could not find it .

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
137
676
4
@radioactive_matter wrote:

Vu ordered lunch.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
waiting for cashback https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


can you pls confirm how much cashback you have got for hunger60 coupon . Maximum limit is 100 or 150?
i have got only 100 rs so just asking though my order amount is high… thanks

Assasins
Deal Lieutenant
56
62
4898
54
@vns11 wrote:

max cashback for hunger60 is 100 rs .Not 150 . I have placed order n got only 100 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
can you pls offer source where it is mentioned as 150 ? i tried to locate this deal in helpchat but could not find it .


As per the terms and conditions of the offer, Cashback gets calculated on order value excluding packing,service and delivery charges (inclusive of restaurant discount).

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
137
676
4
@mr.hunt wrote:

@vns11 wrote:

max cashback for hunger60 is 100 rs .Not 150 . I have placed order n got only 100 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
can you pls offer source where it is mentioned as 150 ? i tried to locate this deal in helpchat but could not find it .


As per the terms and conditions of the offer, Cashback gets calculated on order value excluding packing,service and delivery charges (inclusive of restaurant discount).

yep bro .i have excluded service tax n delivery charges . but still customer care team told me max cashback limit for hunger60 is 100 rs not 150 rs.
If you have offer source where it mentioned as 150 , pls share it . i will share with customer care .

Missing