Helpchat : Now order food from Swiggy and Fresh...

Helpchat : Now order food from Swiggy and Freshmenu on Helpchat App and Get 33% Cashback on 1st Freshmenu Order

Score: -1 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Screenshot play.google.com 2016 11 24 15 04 26
Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
13
205
1292
5

First Update your Helpchat App.

Now order food from Swiggy and Freshmenu in addtion to zomato on helpchat app.

Freshmenu Offer.

Get 33% Cashback on your first order from freshmenu on Helpchat app.

Coupon code : FRESH33

www.helpc...in

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
570
13,813
29743
179

Max cash back

Helpchat is notorious for giving Max 25/30 cash back

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
13
205
1292
5
@avgn wrote:

Max cash back

Helpchat is notorious for giving Max 25/30 cash back

Above offer from banner in helpchat…will add if I get details..

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
13
205
1292
5
@avgn wrote:

Max cash back

Helpchat is notorious for giving Max 25/30 cash back

Maximum cashback Rs 100…and payable with HC Credits..

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
570
13,813
29743
179
@syaml302228 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Max cash back

Helpchat is notorious for giving Max 25/30 cash back

Maximum cashback Rs 100…and payable with HC Credits..

Like the new integration..
If zomato and swiggy available for same restaurant then its listed together https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Po
Deal Subedar
3
225
1229
12

Boycott helpchat….there is no help and no chat..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83

now zomato does not show on the app, only swiggy restaurants
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
3,556
25729
172
@desidude2013 wrote:

now zomato does not show on the app
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

For help use google
For chat use whatsapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
3,556
25729
172
@vg_desi wrote:

Boycott helpchat….there is no help and no chat..

For help use google
For chat use whatsapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

now zomato does not show on the app
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

For help use google
For chat use whatsapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Giphy
Shopping Friend
138
3,556
25729
172
@desidude2013 wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

now zomato does not show on the app
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

For help use google
For chat use whatsapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
Wrongly replied u

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
570
13,813
29743
179
@desidude2013 wrote:

now zomato does not show on the app, only swiggy restaurants
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


its there..beneath the restaurant you can see the option for partner(swiggy/zomato)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83
@avgn wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

now zomato does not show on the app, only swiggy restaurants
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


its there..beneath the restaurant you can see the option for partner(swiggy/zomato)

not showing for my location – mumbai
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83

have they removed bank payment option while making payment…. i selected the wallet credits and clicked on proceed to payment but it shows me pay cash on delivery

any one who has placed order after the update – swiggy – helpchat

Missing