Get 75% Cashback on All Local Offers (First Tra...

Get 75% Cashback on All Local Offers (First Transaction)

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
25
75% OFF 100.0
Screenshot play.google.com 2016 11 24 15 04 26
Img 20170604 223510
Shopping Friend
1,059
5,770
38417
442
Get 75% Cashback on All Local Offers (First Transaction)
Deal Expired

our Saving

Activate Deal

Details

Use Code HH75 & Get 75% Cashback on All Local Offers 

How to avail this offer:
1. Visit Local Offers Section & Choose the deal you would love to buy
2. Use code HH75 while buying that deal

Terms & Conditions:-
• This offer is valid only on all deals powered by Little & Nearbuy
• Minimum order value to avail this offer is Rs.49
• Maximum Cashback is Rs.75
• Offer valid for first time users only
• This coupon code can be used only once per user
• Cashback will be credited immediately
Valid till : 24 Nov

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Helpchat.
  2. Visit Local Offers Section & Choose the deal you would love to buy
  3. Use code HH75 while buying that deal
  4. Valid on a minimum purchase of Rs 49
  5. Max cashback is Rs 75
10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42215
698

@samganda Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Helpchat: 75% CB upto 75 on all local offers for first time users till Nov 24.


Additional details: Minimum transaction: 49.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
652
7,987
32951
202
@DealSeeker wrote:

@samganda Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Helpchat: 75% CB upto 75 on all local offers for first time users till Nov 24.


Additional details: Minimum transaction: 49.

It’s just an extension of previous offer

Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26427
174
@avgn wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@samganda Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Helpchat: 75% CB upto 75 on all local offers for first time users till Nov 24.


Additional details: Minimum transaction: 49.

It’s just an extension of previous offer
+1 running from 2-4 weeks, min. transaction changed from 0 to 49 last week.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42215
698
avgn wrote:

It’s just an extension of previous offer

I did search before suggesting/endorsing the deal. I found similar deals posted even two months ago. But the deals had slight changes. Moreover, nobody had updated the last threads about the extension.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
652
7,987
32951
202
@DealSeeker wrote:

I did search before suggesting/endorsing the deal. I found similar deals posted even two months ago. But the deals had slight changes. Moreover, nobody had updated the last threads about the extension.

Check my last thread… Have mentioned till 17 November

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42215
698
avgn wrote:

Check my last thread… Have mentioned till 17 November

Err, but 17th has already passed and this is valid until Nov 24. What am I missing? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
652
7,987
32951
202
@DealSeeker wrote:

Err, but 17th has already passed and this is valid until Nov 24. What am I missing? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Ya my point..they keep extending it every time…similar to say.. the Amazon cashless thing which is now till 25th

I felt updating date every time would look like unnecessary bumping..so did not comment https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42215
698
avgn wrote:

Ya my point..they keep extending it every time…similar to say.. the Amazon cashless thing which is now till 25th

I felt updating date every time would look like unnecessary bumping..so did not comment toungueout toungueout

Ok, I hear you and this is just one of the reasons I dislike Helpchat. But this one has to be treated as a different deal as, apart from a different expiry date, they also added a minimum transaction condition which wasn’t there earlier.

Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26427
174
@DealSeeker wrote:

Ok, I hear you and this is just one of the reasons I dislike Helpchat. But this one has to be treated as a different deal as, apart from a different expiry date, they also added a minimum transaction condition which wasn’t there earlier.

Only for ur 1st point… Freecharge also doing same. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42215
698
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Only for ur 1st point… Freecharge also doing same. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Most of the eCommerce players (including Amazon) are now indulging in this “extension” drama just to keep highlighting their deals on sites like DD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing