337°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Flat Rs.15 Cashback on any Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH recharge of Rs.50 & above.

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
35
30% OFF 50.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Tapzo or the deals across all stores in Recharge
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
118
510
5
Flat Rs.15 Cashback on any Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH recharge of Rs.50 & above.
Deal Expired

Flat Rs.15 Cashback on any Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH recharge of Rs.50 & above. (Valid 2 times)

Code RCS15

Minimum Transaction Rs.50.0 Maximum Cashback of Rs.15.0

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to HelpchatApp
  2. Use Coupon Code : RCS15
  3. Minimum Transaction Rs.50.0
  4. Maximum Cashback of Rs.15.0
  5. https://www.helpch...n/
28 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31564
338

rain of hc codes

Giphy
Budding Star
143
1,896
26831
177

Both code can be used same day. Cashback is instant. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

13595s3h
Deal Cadet
2
134
324
9

Showing code is not valid..

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1536
15
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Both code can be used same day. Cashback is instant. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Are you talking about RCS10 ?

This thread is for RCS15.. 😁

But RCS10 is also there.. 50 pe 1
RCS10 not worked for me. I didn’t highlighted
Not wrkng fr me too RCS10 but RCS15working fine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Both code can be used same day. Cashback is instant. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Are you talking about RCS10 ?

This thread is for RCS15.. 😁

But RCS10 is also there.. 50 pe 1
RCS10 not worked for me. I didn’t highlighted

Did 2 recharges with RCS15 and 1 with RCS10… Now no coupon in relevant section. (1 account only)

13595s3h
Deal Cadet
2
134
324
9
@KuttaJi wrote:

@jarora24 wrote:

Showing code is not valid..

Acc block?


No bro.. Other coupons are working fine.. Only RCS15 not working..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Its not working for airtel mobile number:cry:

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
242
6

These codes are not applicable on Airtel. Please update OP

Simple%20truth 11
Deal Cadet
2
97
594
50

Worked only once for me.showing invalid second time.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
976
16,680
45745
284
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

Not working for me

Server error… Wait some time

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

both codes are not working and in coupon section no coupon is showing…anyone having coupon plz tel….

Thumbimgcrop 1447434156908
Deal Subedar
14
227
1378
5
@ck175 wrote:

both codes are not working and in coupon section no coupon is showing…anyone having coupon plz tel….

From my observation…coupons will apply only when the coupon section loaded with default coupons (such as WANT50,GET5ON30,RUPAY10..etc)…normally happens with slow internet connection..try again those when coupon section with default coupon codes..

Thumbimgcrop 1444841254852
Deal Cadet
0
58
134
2

Rcs20 is also working on some accounts .
Try ur luck https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing