hero cycle at 2499

hero cycle at 2499

605°
2499
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
177
506
5
hero cycle at 2499
Deal Expired

Hero Kyoto 26T Single Speed Cycle (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B073QW5F63/ref=cm_sw_r...

  • Expired about 1 month

Deal Wiki

Available in Mumbai

25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
4
661
782
11

Check review someone bought this cycle at 1999/- during prime day…

Screenshot 2018 02 02 02 32 55 179 com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user
Deal Cadet
0
71
688
13
rakeshshinde wrote:

Check review someone bought this cycle at 1999/- during prime day…

nice find, i too saw that few days ago.

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
0
56
1162
48

Not a great cycle will not recommend to buy at high price.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
68
132
19

Any cycle deal . Please suggest

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I heard installation is provided for this cycle by amazon. But I still haven’t received any updates from amazon regarding installation. Tried contacting Amazon customer service, they say there is no installation required. But the reviews say that Amazon is providing installation. Any idea on how to get it installed from Amazon ?

Mat
Deal Cadet
3
1
330
26
mohitpunjabi wrote:

I heard installation is provided for this cycle by amazon. But I still haven’t received any updates from amazon regarding installation. Tried contacting Amazon customer service, they say there is no installation required. But the reviews say that Amazon is providing installation. Any idea on how to get it installed from Amazon ?

Hv u got installation service frm Amazon?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
netshopper wrote:

Hv u got installation service frm Amazon?

Not yet.
They are saying there is no installation provided from amazon.
Got it installed from Local Shop.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
netshopper wrote:

Hv u got installation service frm Amazon?

Free Installation is available. Check mail for link and place order for installation.

Mat
Deal Cadet
3
1
330
26
Expand
Newbiee wrote:

Free Installation is available. Check mail for link and place order for installation.

Didn’t receive any mail. It seems installation service is available to certain locations only.

Missing