Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Blockbuster Deal- Hand Sewing Machine @ Rs.89(91% Discount)

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -1 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 7
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157

Get Mini Hand Sewing Machine(MRP-999) @ Rs.89 only- https://paytm.com/shop/p/trendmakerz-mini-hand-...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250544/medium/33996008.jpg?1480953479
Nominal Shipping Charges apply- differs according to pincode.

33 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480

current hi lag gya https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
translation: shocked https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177

VunS

Th
Deal Lieutenant
5
72
4394
28

Normal Price https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Indian
Deal Captain
19
6
9844
38

Vuns buddy !!

Ms dhoni 3ac84253 a9aa 3207 b1bf d83bc1a41cf5
Shopping Friend
29
279
17360
289

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal

Jon
Deal Subedar
4
66
2578
72
@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal

Don’t have to go to the market https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal


Difference is High Voltage i guess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157
@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal


their must be quality difference because mrp mentioned as Rs.999 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ms dhoni 3ac84253 a9aa 3207 b1bf d83bc1a41cf5
Shopping Friend
29
279
17360
289
@Vikash wrote:

@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal

Don’t have to go to the market https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


at least u have to go for vegetables or any other works for market then u can grab it ………………….:-P https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228
@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal


yeah! and i think its not worth for that price too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ms dhoni 3ac84253 a9aa 3207 b1bf d83bc1a41cf5
Shopping Friend
29
279
17360
289
@vijayho wrote:

@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal


their must be quality difference because mrp mentioned as Rs.999 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

bhai i think price is mislead

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@dhoni wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal


their must be quality difference because mrp mentioned as Rs.999 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

bhai i think price is mislead


Is not that normal with most of Shopclues deals ?

Always over priced and more than 50% discount https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157
@Beinghuman wrote:

@dhoni wrote:

in local market also same price ……………….whats special in this deal


Difference is High Voltage i guess https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Removed high voltage word. Hope u must be happy now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157

Thanks a lot great desidimers for liking the deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67297
691

vusko

Ava
Deal Subedar
4
217
1338
59

Bhai logo any body used this machine? will it work in urgent use may be once in a year? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480

13 votes 1 vote up 7 suggestions https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
game on https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Hunter
308
18,142
37395
892

Breaking News – Those who suggested & Voted up this thread are injured now.

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Breaking News – Those who suggested & Voted up this thread are injured now.


must be using this sewing machine to sew themselves https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
263

Not Voting up

Edited

Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7236
75

Not yet an FPD? Why moderator sirs? It’s blockbuster & High voltage. I even voted down it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

B
Deal Lieutenant
25
1,380
4949
40

Shopclues also sells this type of product at the same rate and the quality is third class…
The thread get cut again and again…

It’s like throw it in dustbins..
Never purchase these type of ridiculous machine

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480
@Chirag wrote:

13 votes 1 vote up 7 suggestions https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
game on https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


15 votes -1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157
@mahidada wrote:

By acquiring this blockbuster deal with high voltage, Vijayho will sew clothes and sell on Shoplcues as Loot Deals https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

#JK


Kindly stop ur off topic discussion !!

@Beinghuman Bhai pls help me to stop these types of targeted comments…

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157
@Chirag wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

13 votes 1 vote up 7 suggestions https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
game on https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


15 votes -1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


u r a dimer with 10,000+ karmas but still doing off topic discussions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480
@vijayho wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

13 votes 1 vote up 7 suggestions https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
game on https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


15 votes -1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


u r a dimer with 10,000+ karmas but still doing off topic discussions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

what’s off topic in this..
this isn’t an election poll results
these are the ratings for your deal which tells the bitter truth https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20761
157
@Chirag wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

13 votes 1 vote up 7 suggestions https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
game on https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


15 votes -1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


u r a dimer with 10,000+ karmas but still doing off topic discussions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

what’s off topic is this..
this isn’t a election poll
these are the ratings for your deal which tells the truth https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


everyone can see that & u don’t need to bump thread everytime to inform the same !!
in short u just want to to off topic discussion. please accept if u have guts else go & get sleep https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480
@vijayho wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

@Chirag wrote:

13 votes 1 vote up 7 suggestions https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
game on https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


15 votes -1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


u r a dimer with 10,000+ karmas but still doing off topic discussions https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

what’s off topic is this..
this isn’t a election poll
these are the ratings for your deal which tells the truth https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


everyone can see that & u don’t need to bump thread everytime to inform the same !!
in short u just want to to off topic discussion. please accept if u have guts else go & get sleep https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

what off topic discussion will this lead to and what do I get from that? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing