Himalaya Herbals Baby Powder (400 gram)

Himalaya Herbals Baby Powder (400 gram)

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
104
35% OFF 160.0
Five star
Deal Lieutenant
54
2,633
4882
29
Himalaya Herbals Baby Powder (400 gram)

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B008YD57OO/ref=gbdp_vlo...

About the Product
Cools skin
Anti-perspirant
Heals skin
Pack size : 400 grams
Key Ingredients: Olive oil, enriched with vitamin E, nourishes, protects and softens skin and prevents chafing
It has soothing and antimicrobial properties, which keeps your baby’s skin healthy and soft

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/320/medium/41o72kFVFxL.jpg?1479907675

FPD Suggested By > rajasekharstrikes ,
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1479042130606
Deal Colonel
602
11,721
20952
336

35% off in local market n on paytm last week 35% cash back + 22% already off

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@samganda wrote:

35% off in local market n on paytm last week 45% cash back + 22% already off

Which market bro…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1479042130606
Deal Colonel
602
11,721
20952
336
Lala wrote:

Which market bro…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

whole sale https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@samganda wrote:

whole sale https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

😕😕😕😕😕😕

13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Major
454
1,268
25544
88
samganda wrote:

35% off in local market n on paytm last week 45% cash back + 22% already off

No cash to purchase it in local market https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1479042130606
Deal Colonel
602
11,721
20952
336
Expand
bobby4080 wrote:

No cash to purchase it in local market https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

paytm karo

Missing