152°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

Headly 35 Kg Home Gym, 14 Inch Dumbbells, Curl Rod, Gym Backpack, Accessories

Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
1899
62% OFF 5000.0
Snapdeal new logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
Img 20160405 084929
Deal Captain
201
3,530
11548
38
Headly 35 Kg Home Gym, 14 Inch Dumbbells, Curl Rod, Gym Backpack, Accessories
Deal Expired

Hey! Check-out Headly 35 Kg Home Gym, 14 Inch Dumbbells, Curl Rod, Gym Backpack, Accessories on Snapdeal at http://m.snapdeal.com/product/Headly+35+Kg+Home...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Snapdeal.
  2. Buy now for Rs.1899

Highlights
Brand : HEADLY
Product Type : Home Gym
35 kg of pure rubber weight ( 2kgX4 = 8kg + 2.5kg X 2 = 5 kg + 3kg X 4 = 12 kg + 5kg X 2 = 10kg )
1 X 3 feet Curl Rod + 2 X 14
100% pure leather gym gloves with Wrist Supporter + 1 Gym Backpack + 1 Skipping Rope + 1 Hand Gripper + 2 Locks and clippers comes with the rods
A Combination Of All Gym Equipments For The Perfect Workout
It Is Highly Durable And Long Lasting
A Perfect Muscle Builder

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Subedar
10
360
2986
15

Inflated MRP. This set should be somewhere around 5k. Still a good deal. Vu

Untitled
Deal Newbie
0
608
50
0

The product is good but definitely overpriced. i bought it about a year ago on Paytm, when they used to provide 50% CB, I got it for around 1.4 K after cashback. It didn’t include the backpack and gloves, though.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Major
34
134
29808
237

VunS + KG….Good deal (ignore the inflated MRP of 10K though)

Download
Deal Cadet
6
208
908
6

Seems like a good deal! Vu for the find!

Img 20160405 084929
Deal Captain
201
3,530
11548
38
@mandeep89 wrote:

Seems like a good deal! Vu for the find!

Thx my bro for supporting

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Deal Lieutenant
4
1
3634
76
@averis007 wrote:

The product is good but definitely overpriced. i bought it about a year ago on Paytm, when they used to provide 50% CB, I got it for around 1.4 K after cashback. It didn’t include the backpack and gloves, though.


What have you been doing with it for the past year?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42215
699

@indianhunter Good find! Don’t thank anybody for “supporting”. We all support good deals. That’s what this forum is for. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Snapdeal: Home gym set 35 Kg weights + curl rod + dumbbell rods + accs for 1899!


Additional details: As I mentioned about a year ago, the market rate for rubber weights alone is 50 per kg. So this is a steal if you are looking for a starter kit! The days of 50% cashback at Paytm are long over. See: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Update at 5:48pm: See the below post from @Stupendous Man for a better deal.

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
9006
96
@DealSeeker wrote:

@indianhunter Good find! Don’t thank anybody for “supporting”. We all support good deals. That’s what this forum is for. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Snapdeal: Home gym set 35 Kg weights + curl rod + dumbbell rods + accs for 1899!


Additional details: As I mentioned about a year ago, the market rate for rubber weights alone is 50 per kg. So this is a steal if you are looking for a starter kit! The days of 50% cashback at Paytm are long over. See: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


http://www.ebay.in/itm/PROTONER-36-KGS-3-CURL-R...

I bought from this seller(different set), coupled with ebay discounts are much cheaper. Also, available on shopclues http://sports-hubb.shopclues.com/home-...22

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42215
699
@Stupendous Man wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@indianhunter Good find! Don’t thank anybody for “supporting”. We all support good deals. That’s what this forum is for. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Snapdeal: Home gym set 35 Kg weights + curl rod + dumbbell rods + accs for 1899!


Additional details: As I mentioned about a year ago, the market rate for rubber weights alone is 50 per kg. So this is a steal if you are looking for a starter kit! The days of 50% cashback at Paytm are long over. See: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


http://www.ebay.in/itm/PROTONER-36-KGS-3-CURL-R...

I bought from this seller(different set), coupled with ebay discounts are much cheaper. Also, available on shopclues http://sports-hubb.shopclues.com/home-...22


Excellent find, bro! Interestingly, I have bought quite a lot of stuff from that seller in the past. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

See: https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Edit after a min: Haven’t looked for buying any new exercise equipment in quite a while now so I wasn’t aware that the prices have been reduced. You are absolutely right about being able to get a lower price via eBay coupons!

Untitled
Deal Newbie
0
608
50
0
@enapster wrote:

@averis007 wrote:

The product is good but definitely overpriced. i bought it about a year ago on Paytm, when they used to provide 50% CB, I got it for around 1.4 K after cashback. It didn’t include the backpack and gloves, though.


What have you been doing with it for the past year?

Well, they are decorating the space below my sofa set.

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Deal Lieutenant
4
1
3634
76
@averis007 wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@averis007 wrote:

The product is good but definitely overpriced. i bought it about a year ago on Paytm, when they used to provide 50% CB, I got it for around 1.4 K after cashback. It didn’t include the backpack and gloves, though.


What have you been doing with it for the past year?

Well, they are decorating the space below my sofa set.

Happens all the time… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
112
1

Deal is good. But it can be used partially only. E.g. there are only 5kg weights that are 4 in numbr. So while doing dumbell curls, u can use only 5kg ones since rest of the weights are only 2 in quantity. So, first see how u will use it then buy. Good post though

Missing