Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Honeywell Air Touch i8 42-Watt Air Purifier

Honeywell Air Touch i8 42-Watt Air Purifier

62°
29% OFF 20999.0
Deal Lieutenant
manishreddy

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0753NXDLM/ref=gbdp_vl...

• Presenting Air Touch i8 indoor air purifier with real-time PM2.5 meter by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company
  • Versatile coverage area and efficiency, CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate), 300 m3/h, offers up to 387 sq. ft. coverage area for a room with 9 feet height, suitable for use in living rooms and bedrooms
  • Measure the real-time pollution level inside your room with the PM2.5 meter onboard the purifier; No need to invest in another meter
  • Three stage advanced filtration system with combined patented HiSiv and HEPA filter that removes pollutants with more than 99 percent efficiency
  • Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair or dander, soil etc
    Combined HiSiv and HEPA filter that removes microscopic allergens, PM2.5, pollens, toxic gases, VOCs, formaldehyde and odor
  • Completely ‘Ozone Free’ air purifier; Does not emit any harmful gases as a byproduct of the filtration technology
Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply