Hotness Honor 7c :- 10% instant discount using icici cr...

Hotness Honor 7c :- 10% instant discount using icici credit card emi

320°
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Captain
750
13955
154
16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236

You should be very special to amazon, you are getting instant discount on something thats not even on sale toungueout

PS : EMI offer lasts until 13th, next sale of 7C is on 14th!

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Captain
750
13955
154
getready wrote:

You should be very special to amazon, you are getting instant discount on something thats not even on sale toungueout

PS : EMI offer lasts until 13th, next sale of 7C is on 14th!

Where does it mentioned that emi offer is till 13th
Link plz for t&c
BTW next sale is on 18th june

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

😂

Citi or ICICI, does it make any difference to this Invalid thread?
Your Deal Title says that 10% offer is Live right now with the product not being on sale + No info on Sale date either in this thread or in the Amazon link you added above stuck_out_tongue

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Captain
750
13955
154
Expand
getready wrote:

Citi or ICICI, does it make any difference to this Invalid thread?
Your Deal Title says that 10% offer is Live right now with the product not being on sale + No info on Sale date either in this thread or in the Amazon thread added above stuck_out_tongue

Check the link again
Date already mentioned on the page

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/519126/medium/5032432Screenshot_2018_06_11_01_00_36_977_in_amazon_m_Shop_android_shopping.png?1528659088

Not available on desktop
Only on Mobile Website May be*

Edit : Thread is updated now

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323

Discount or Cashback. Asking because on Citibank emi, it was Cashback.

Ic3
Deal Major
28,686
22804
128
Plato wrote:

Discount or Cashback. Asking because on Citibank emi, it was Cashback.

Looks like its instant.. and the remaining amount will be converted as EMI.. This is good offer, if you have No Cost EMI on ICICI cards on tomorrow’s sale, otherwise not good option to go with EMI, considering EMI interest cost.

Missing