Honor phones above 50% off

Honor phones above 50% off

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
132
Deal Subedar
1
33
1352
49

waste phones…
old stock, don’t buy.
No offence !

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
155
1,053
9964
74
mrKool_JJ wrote:

waste phones…
old stock, don’t buy.
No offence !

With Croma you always have a chance of getting returned phones…
If not, they will cancel the order… smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0
Expand
vikramreddevils wrote:

With Croma you always have a chance of getting returned phones…
If not, they will cancel the order… smile

Shit. I just ordered redmi note 4 from croma. It seems customer cancellation invites 2% deduction on transaction amount. What can i do now

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0
Expand
vikramreddevils wrote:

With Croma you always have a chance of getting returned phones…
If not, they will cancel the order… smile

How can I make sure that I’m not receiving returned product. Pls someone help me

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
155
1,053
9964
74
Expand
yuvimuthu wrote:

How can I make sure that I’m not receiving returned product. Pls someone help me

Go to store and collect tomorrow morning itself…
Else they will cancel the order…
If they say that the product is OOS, then tell them that you will complain to higher management in Croma…

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
155
1,053
9964
74
Expand
yuvimuthu wrote:

Shit. I just ordered redmi note 4 from croma. It seems customer cancellation invites 2% deduction on transaction amount. What can i do now

2% cancellation link please…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0
Expand
vikramreddevils wrote:

2% cancellation link please…

All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value)

https://www.croma.com/cancellation-and-...rn

Missing