Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[over] Hotstar Premium 3 months subscription

[over] Hotstar Premium 3 months subscription

1411°
76% OFF 597.0
Deal Cadet
sonydvdrw

Hotstar Premium
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/hotstar-premium/p/itm...

IMP: Activation link and procedure will be sent in Mail
People won’t find it on app and mobile website.

*The bad rating is because people couldn’t find activation on app/website. Please check your mails and read it carefully for activation.

Expired
89 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The 12 month was around Rs.630 or something like that. So we’re paying more in here.

Edit : Nope. We’re paying almost the same or even less. My bad. But it’s better to get the 1 year pack coz most of us already got the festive pack for 99 which is redeemable only till Dec 31. So you can’t use it later.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not sure which number system you use, but 690/12=57 odd rupees and 143/3=47 odd rupees and I think 47 is less than 57.

View 8 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Reviews are not good though..

Link Copied

No it’s fine. It works. If you want Hotstar Premium, buy it.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Edit: pretty much same. Around 50Rs a month

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Pls go through reviews. 6/6 of latest reviews claim that its NOT WORKING

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Read my description. People couldn’t find activation on app/website.
Hence the bad rating. The activation procedure comes in mail

Link Copied

Purchased done.Working fine

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Rajat, if you can please answer, let’s say I already have the code from 99 purchase in use, if I buy and apply this code, will another 3 months get added?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Bought 4 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif (separate orders)

Link Copied
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif for 4 different users?
View 19 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you. Would buying from more flipkart accounts and adding the codes to the same account also works in your opinion?

Link Copied

This will add to 3 months subscription that we bought before at 99, right?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

This is available from past 2 month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this section hidden on Flipkart. I cant search for it or see where other vouchers are listed.

Link Copied

Offers – Add Paytm bhim upi address offer and get Rs.10 cashback on 5 transactions each

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Torrenta zindabaad.
“Hail Torrents”

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

can u pls tell me some good torrents

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Why you guys wasting money, all content of hotstar will also available in outside by using other apps.

Link Copied

Pay nominal amount once and use the service and see the difference .
The time is gone for 5 movies in 50 rs for 1 DVD.
The content creators are paying heafty amount to produce the content .The least we can do is to support them and not discouraging them by free torrents

View 16 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i already have a 1 year subscription. if i buy this 3 month subscription will it be stacked?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, it should. That’s how it worked for me. Added 3 months each time

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

thanks i bought 3 month subsciption two times and both got stacked.

Link Copied

Vu+kg
Bought 1
Does anyone know what is the last date to redeem the voucher? As I want to start using it after a month since my Netflix subscription ends after a month.

Link Copied

Price increased to 597

Link Copied

Get this shit outta mah way, torrents rock dude!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can’t see the discount price when i click buy now, it shows 597 only

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My email is not registered on Flipkart.So i didnt get the mail though i have the code.So can any one send me the mail for details without code at REMOVED thanx in advance

Link Copied

Check pm

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

@Seinfeld
What’s your favourite seinfeld episode

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Need to know about jio hotstar premium subscription which were speculated, anyone have clear information???

Link Copied

As rv2012 said earlier now ,even i don’t want to argue with these people ,but here is the thing .
Do u guys don’t go to dominos ,pizzahut and spend ,let say minimum 150 rs for pizza ,what u guys eat there ,the money that u spend there goes to feed someone’s family ,right?This is an real life example of how system works.
Consider the same example ,a movie or tv series is made when thousands of people work there to make it .Producers spend millions to make their product for consumes .Ie us.
Remember there are millions of people who are directly or indirectly depends upon these television or movie industry .
When we download movie in initial days ,ie too in camrip or let say theatre print ,we complain about the blur videos ,still we watch it because of our mentality of torrents for year .But guess what ,here comes the streaming sites in picture,which makes the content available to you at nominal cost .You dont have to go to theatre also ,just pay a nominal amount And watch the content anywhere you go ,train ,bus , anywhere , according to ur time .
By paying the fees ,you are not making those streaming sites big ,what you are doing is making the content available easily for YOU only .
Let me take out two examples for you -
1.Have u guys heard about the movie" Arjun Reddy "
One of the most boldest yet phenomenal devdas adaption
Amazon prime made the movie available within 2 months of release ,that is too with subs .So ,a guy like me sitting in mumbai ,where hardly any thetre released it with subs ,watched it ASAP .
And for those who are saying that amazon prime videos are available for 48 hrs .Read this statement correctly .
The video is available for offline viewing for 48 hrs ,once you start watching it .After 48 hrs ,simply connect it to internet again for let say 10 seconds and watch again offline .
The content that you download will be available till u delete it manually .Got it ?

2.Example of satellite rights thing
In Sept 2017 ,Movie Lucknow central was released .Within 1 month of theater release ,it was made available on colors channel.
Was the movie that bad that it came too early on tv ?NO
It came because of the right thing called "Satellite rights "
So why this happened? Because colours made it avai

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I don’t why but i used my Provided data to download or say offline view Laakhon mei Ek. To my surprise after 3-4 odd days the download option showed me nothing. Then i read it’s available offline only for 48 hours.
Means again a restriction.

So I’ve stopped saving episodes from amazon prime cause of limitations. Even though I’ve prime subscription i can’t enjoy it like i want.

Call me a criminal or whatever you want. I don’t care. Cause this country has bigger issues that needed to be fixed to save humanity than judging them “you torrent ? You’re a stupid mindless prick. Go away”
No more discussion and reply now. Calling out.
Peace !

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

As @rv2012 said earlier now ,even i don’t want to argue with these people ,but here is the thing .
Do u guys don’t go to dominos ,pizzahut and spend ?,let say minimum 150 rs for pizza ,what u guys eat there ,the money that u spend there goes to feed someone’s family ,right?This is an real life example of how system works.
Consider the same example ,a movie or tv series is made when thousands of people work there to make it .Producers spend millions to make their product for consumers .I.e Us.
Remember there are millions of people who are directly or indirectly depends upon these television or movie industry .
When we download movie in initial days ,ie too in camrip or let say theatre print ,we complain about the blur videos ,still we watch it because of our mentality of torrents for year .But guess what ,here comes the streaming sites in picture,which makes the content available to you at nominal cost .You dont have to go to theatre also ,just pay a nominal amount And watch the content anywhere you go ,train ,bus , anywhere , according to ur time .
By paying the fees ,you are not making those streaming sites big ,what you are doing is making the content available easily for YOU only .
Let me take out two examples for you -
1.Have u guys heard about the movie" Arjun Reddy "
One of the most boldest yet phenomenal devdas adaption yet.
Amazon prime made the movie available within 2 months of release ,that is too with subs .So ,a guy like me sitting in mumbai ,where hardly any thetre released it with subs ,watched it ASAP .
And for those who are saying that amazon prime videos are available for 48 hrs .Read this statement correctly .
“The video is available for offline viewing for 48 hrs ,once you start watching it .After 48 hrs ,simply connect it to internet again for let say 10 seconds and watch again offline .
The content that you download will be available till u delete it manually .”Got it ?

2.Example of satellite rights thing
In Sept 2017 ,Movie Lucknow central was released .Within 1 month of theater release ,it was made available on colors channel.
Was the movie that bad that it came too early on tv ?NO
It came because of the right thing called "Satellite rights "
So why this happened? Because colours made it available for public viewing .

These two are just examples.Ever imagined Watching GOT as it gets released in usa (with some time difference )?
Gone those days ,when u go to google and search "GOt episode "
Then go to subscene for subtitles ,then when u done with it ,watch it .
Now ,Watch as it comes ,stream anywhere u want .Be in bathroom ,dining room ,college campus .Just freaking watch it anywhere .

Those who are saying about slow internet speed .Get a bsnl 249 connection ,best offers you 5 gb 1 Mbps speed ,after that 512 ul.
Or if you are here on desidime ,that means you have basic idea of saving money on recharges .
If you had complained this before entry of jio,one could have sympathized you .But now ,A big NO.
Every single damn operator ,made the 4g plans dirt cheap or let say extreme cheap for those who complain about net plans .

Change your mentality for once .Look at a picture in front of you .
When u pirate a small budget movie ,you are actually eating from someone’s plate indirectly .You will not realise it until someone snatches from ur plate .
I am not saint ,even i grew on torrent culture .But when u can realise what wrong things I was doing ,made me realise to pay for the content i am watching .
This is my humblest opinion .Nobody is pushing u for paying .
Use these services on trial basis and pay if u feel the difference .

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

My main priority is i can download and view it anytime, anywhere and on any Device like tablet, pc,lappy,tv or phone.
If these services start offering that i would be happy to use it but it’ll never be possible.

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply