Trick : How to collect 80-100 points per day in...

Trick : How to collect 80-100 points per day in magicpin

150°
Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13

http://magicp...om
You can follow below tricks to get a lot of magicpoints:
1. Upload bills of all kind of shoppings for sure.
2. Preferably set your location to a tier 2 city.
3. Play hopper to collect a lot of coins. If you play for 20-30 minutes you can easily collect 50-60 coins.
4. Check your rank in your city. You should collect enough points to end your day at first rank. Here smaller cities will help as very few people play over there. You will get 35 coins if you win, 15 points if you come second. these points can be increased by both quest and hopper.
5. Apply bomb on competitor to win the quest. You will get back points of bomb also if you end up as rank 1. As winning amout increases if you use bomb.
6. Also play quest on daily basis. You will get much more chances if you play daily. Complete collections and get more points.
7. Check notification where you can apply additional codes while redeeming shopping bills to get extra points.

But I will also suggest not to waste too much of your time on these things. Do it only if you have nothing else to do. Set your priorities.

I have collected 4600 points on course of last 4-5 months and there are hardly 2-3 people who play in my area so easily end up winning those 35 points and some additional 20-30 points on daily basis by hopper.

Expiring In 5 days
18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
320
722
12

Good

Missing
Deal Subedar
41
2671
31

Point is where could you use those points, AFAIK good days of 5%on amazon gift card are gone, Recharges for 50% has vanished, storedeals almost 50% is rare,
My points stacked up account for 15k+ but no use

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13
dranupt wrote:

Point is where could you use those points, AFAIK good days of 5%on amazon gift card are gone, Recharges for 50% has vanished, storedeals almost 50% is rare,
My points stacked up account for 15k+ but no use

You can buy vouchers like jockey, bigbazaar and other store vouchers. Depending upon usage but yes, you are correct, not very good offers after a certain point of time.

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1604
23
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

You can buy vouchers like jockey, bigbazaar and other store vouchers. Depending upon usage but yes, you are correct, not very good offers after a certain point of time.

What’s the rate of conversion of these points in rupees ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13

bro conversion is always 1 rs for 1 point but you may not be able to apply 100% points to buy vouchers. You will be able to apply certain amount of points on a voucher. Like on jockey voucher earlier 50% points were applicable but now 40% applicable one’s are left. @rahul101

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
3
Expand
rahul101 wrote:

What’s the rate of conversion of these points in rupees ?

Re. 1 each point

Missing
Deal Subedar
41
2671
31
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

You can buy vouchers like jockey, bigbazaar and other store vouchers. Depending upon usage but yes, you are correct, not very good offers after a certain point of time.

Don’t have big bazaarin my vicinity , even though the prices & range far less than e commerce
Jockey available at discount on e commerce sites are way better than jockey like sites
So on every other option is not good enough…. At least it’s my condition

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13
Expand
dranupt wrote:

Don’t have big bazaarin my vicinity , even though the prices & range far less than e commerce
Jockey available at discount on e commerce sites are way better than jockey like sites
So on every other option is not good enough…. At least it’s my condition

bro, jockey is available at generally 20-25% discount on eCommerce giants. So it is really good if you can get 50% discount.

Missing
Deal Subedar
41
2671
31
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

bro, jockey is available at generally 20-25% discount on eCommerce giants. So it is really good if you can get 50% discount.

I get payment offers over & above e commerce bonus collect offers + ease of transaction etc so even i am getting 40 on e commerce
Moreover jockey once bought lasts long so not a frequent purchase…. Not worth it

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13
Expand
dranupt wrote:

I get payment offers over & above e commerce bonus collect offers + ease of transaction etc so even i am getting 40 on e commerce
Moreover jockey once bought lasts long so not a frequent purchase…. Not worth it

Those ecommerce discount are sale specific, if you can wait then its okay otherwise for someone in urgent need can buy using these vouchers,

And its not only jockey on magicpin, you can check app or desidime posts, but again its upto you, if you don’t need to buy anything then someone else may need to buy that thing.

And still I have also stated that magicpin is not such a loot app. So it may be totally true that many of the vouchers may not be good for few people, so they may ignore them and check something else.

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
306
3

I have plenty of points. Worthless

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
134
0

Good Info VU

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
647
8

Since the Inception of Lockdown, Magicpin in useless. I can’t imagine, what people are buying from these points.
Amazon – 5% doesnt work anymore.
Restaurants – All closed.
Shopping – Can’t do.

Atleast this is all true for Tier 1 cities.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
134
0
Manitian wrote:

Since the Inception of Lockdown, Magicpin in useless. I can’t imagine, what people are buying from these points.
Amazon – 5% doesnt work anymore.
Restaurants – All closed.
Shopping – Can’t do.

Atleast this is all true for Tier 1 cities.

Maybe people are hopeful, maybe they think that magicpin will be back soon with full force along with our lives.

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13
ayushiVijay wrote:

@Tera_Jija can we change our location manually??..

It should work bro, but frankly speaking not sure.

Missing