Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Trick : How to collect 80-100 points per day in magicpin

Trick : How to collect 80-100 points per day in magicpin

1064°
Deal Lieutenant
Tera_Jija
http://magicp...om You can follow below tricks to get a lot of magicpoints: 1. Upload bills of all kind of shoppings for sure. 2. Preferably set your location to a tier 2 city. 3. Play hopper to collect a lot of coins. If you play for 20-30 minutes you can easily collect 50-60 coins. 4. Check your rank in your city. You should collect enough points to end your day at first rank. Here smaller cities will help as very few people play over there. You will get 35 coins if you win, 15 points if you come second. these points can be increased by both quest and hopper. 5. Apply bomb on competitor to win the quest. You will get back points of bomb also if you end up as rank 1. As winning amout increases if you use bomb. 6. Also play quest on daily basis. You will get much more chances if you play daily. Complete collections and get more points. 7. Check notification where you can apply additional codes while redeeming shopping bills to get extra points. But I will also suggest not to waste too much of your time on these things. Do it only if you have nothing else to do. Set your priorities. I have collected 4600 points on course of last 4-5 months and there are hardly 2-3 people who play in my area so easily end up winning those 35 points and some additional 20-30 points on daily basis by hopper.
Expired
21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Good

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
eek
View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Point is where could you use those points, AFAIK good days of 5%on amazon gift card are gone, Recharges for 50% has vanished, storedeals almost 50% is rare,
My points stacked up account for 15k+ but no use

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

You can buy vouchers like jockey, bigbazaar and other store vouchers. Depending upon usage but yes, you are correct, not very good offers after a certain point of time.

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

bro conversion is always 1 rs for 1 point but you may not be able to apply 100% points to buy vouchers. You will be able to apply certain amount of points on a voucher. Like on jockey voucher earlier 50% points were applicable but now 40% applicable one’s are left. @rahul101

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I have plenty of points. Worthless

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good Info VU

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@Tera_Jija can we change our location manually??..

Link Copied

It should work bro, but frankly speaking not sure.

Link Copied

Since the Inception of Lockdown, Magicpin in useless. I can’t imagine, what people are buying from these points.
Amazon – 5% doesnt work anymore.
Restaurants – All closed.
Shopping – Can’t do.

Atleast this is all true for Tier 1 cities.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Maybe people are hopeful, maybe they think that magicpin will be back soon with full force along with our lives.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I cannot find hopper game anymore is that removed now?

Generous Generous
Link Copied
yes long long time ago
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any other trick to ear magic coin 

replyuser
Click here to reply