HP-Refuel : Get Cashback on LPG & FUEL Transaction

HP-Refuel : Get Cashback on LPG & FUEL Transaction

77°
100
5% OFF
Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12

Offer Validity :
24th Dec’19 – 31st Jan’20

Offer Details :

  1. Pay for HP LPG Refill with Refuel App using any of the two methods mentioned in t&c & Get Flat 40/- Cashback.
  2. Any customer, who 1st Pays for LPG refill, will get additional 5% cb upto 100 on FUEL PAYMENTS.
  3. Both Offer Valid once per user.
  4. Fuel offer valid only if LPG payment is made 1st.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599592/original/Screenshot_2019-12-24-07-15-02-362_com.drivetrackplusrefuel.png?1577157688

Full t&c : https://admin.hprefuel.com/web/CampaignDec2019T...

UPDATED T&C
https://admin.hprefuel.com/web/LPGCampaignDec20..."

Expiring In 12 days
18 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
B23e3658e41b3ef8030c0ca21696092f
Deal Subedar
1,937
2107
54

App link?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
491
4

Booked.

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
261
6

T&C link not working.
Paid today using paycode but no cashback yet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
491
4

Has anyone got cash back? I ordered on 24th… cylinder delivered today…but not received cash back..

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
491
4
pradeep.gr wrote:

T&C link not working.
Paid today using paycode but no cashback yet.

Which paycode you used?

Hacker
Deal Cadet
35
281
2
pradeep.gr wrote:

T&C link not working.
Paid today using paycode but no cashback yet.

Hpcl paycode working ha here to add in wallet???

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12
suman1520 wrote:

Has anyone got cash back? I ordered on 24th… cylinder delivered today…but not received cash back..

How u paid for the cylinder..?

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Credit card

Cashback is given only on payment to LPG using HP REFUEL or by entering OTP in eazygas app

Pls go through post or t&c once before using offer.. you can use it next time before 31st Jan now.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600440/original/Screenshot_2019-12-30-17-43-53-018_com.android.chrome.png?1577708139

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
491
4
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Cashback is given only on payment to LPG using HP REFUEL or by entering OTP in eazygas app

Pls go through post or t&c once before using offer.. you can use it next time before 31st Jan now.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600440/original/Screenshot_2019-12-30-17-43-53-018_com.android.chrome.png?1577708139

Ok…it was very confusing… anyways..thnx for clarifying

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
261
6
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Which paycode you used?

add money first and select pay by paycode option on the homepage.
Show that code at HPCL pump and they’ll generate a slip on the machine for the same amount to refuel.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
491
4

@Ramesh1997 requested to explain in simple terms so that everyone understands.

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12
Expand
pradeep.gr wrote:

add money first and select pay by paycode option on the homepage.
Show that code at HPCL pump and they’ll generate a slip on the machine for the same amount to refuel.

SO, my doubt was correct, while going through ur previous post saw “paycode”..
You paid at petrol pump 1st.. which is why cb didn’t get credited for you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12

@pradeep.gr; @suman1520
• 1st you need to pay for LPG with Refuel app.. u will get cb
• Then use it at petrol pump for additional cb.

PAYMENT FOR LPG

  • 1st Add money in HP Refuel app by any method available in app
  • for LPG payment, (if u r ezy gas user) give your HP REFUEL registered mobile no. to delivery boy.. Who would enter it in ezy gas app (available with him) & you would receive an OTP.. Share the same for successful payment.
  • LPG Payment can also be made by scanning a QR code available with delivery person & scanning it with refuel app.. BUT THIS METHOD IS PROBABLY NOT WORKING NOW as same is removed from the t&c.
  • You will get 40cb within 2days.


FUEL PAYMENT:
(Proceed only if LPG payment is already made, else cb won’t be given)
  • Login to refuel app, add money to refuel wallet.. click on ‘Pay with Paycode’ option.. Select fuel type & amount.. A Paycode is generated.. Share the PAYCODE & Mob_No. with Petrol Pump Dealer for completing payment
  • OR, use scan qr code feature on app, ask for refuel QR code, scan the same & Pay using wallet (or UPI, but WALLET is always prefered as no extra incentive is available for UPI use)
  • You will get 5%cb upto 100 after this.

  

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
261
6
Ramesh1997 wrote:

@pradeep.gr; @suman1520
• 1st you need to pay for LPG with Refuel app.. u will get cb
• Then use it at petrol pump for additional cb.

PAYMENT FOR LPG

  • 1st Add money in HP Refuel app by any method available in app
  • for LPG payment, (if u r ezy gas user) give your HP REFUEL registered mobile no. to delivery boy.. Who would enter it in ezy gas app (available with him) & you would receive an OTP.. Share the same for successful payment.
  • LPG Payment can also be made by scanning a QR code available with delivery person & scanning it with refuel app.. BUT THIS METHOD IS PROBABLY NOT WORKING NOW as same is removed from the t&c.
  • You will get 40cb within 2days.


FUEL PAYMENT:
(Proceed only if LPG payment is already made, else cb won’t be given)
  • Login to refuel app, add money to refuel wallet.. click on ‘Pay with Paycode’ option.. Select fuel type & amount.. A Paycode is generated.. Share the PAYCODE & Mob_No. with Petrol Pump Dealer for completing payment
  • OR, use scan qr code feature on app, ask for refuel QR code, scan the same & Pay using wallet (or UPI, but WALLET is always prefered as no extra incentive is available for UPI use)
  • You will get 5%cb upto 100 after this.

  

Thanks for clarify.

Missing