Forme C1+ BLUE dual sim mobile

Forme C1+ BLUE dual sim mobile

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
386 + 99 S/H
65% OFF 1090.0
New logo2
Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
269
7,238
30470
220
Forme C1+ BLUE dual sim mobile
Deal Expired

Forme C1+ BLUE dual sim mobile

MRP Rs 1090/-
Deal Price Rs 429/-

Free Shipping at Shopclues

Pay via Airtel Money to get 10% Cashback of Rs 43/-

Final Price Rs 386/-

http://www.shopclues.com/forme-c1-dual-sim-mobi...



PC
Rs 645/- Amazon http://www.amazon.in/Forme-C1-Blue/dp/B01A...FM
Rs 799/- Snapdeal https://m.snapdeal.com/product/forme-forme-c1-b...
Rs 645/- Flipkart https://www.flipkart.com/forme-c1plus/p/itmefjv...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shopclues.
  2. Buy now for Rs.429.
  3. Pay via Airtel Money to get 10% cashback.
  4. Effective Price : Rs.386 + Shipping.

Features
SIM Type Dual
Form Bar
Size 114×50.5×16.34 MM
Battery Capacity (mAh) 1200

Price Comparison
Rs 645/- Amazon http://www.amazon.in/Forme-C1-Blue/dp/B01A...FM
Rs 799/- Snapdeal https://m.snapdeal.com/product/forme-forme-c1-b...
Rs 645/- Flipkart https://www.flipkart.com/forme-c1plus/p/itmefjv...

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Giphy 5
Entertainer
18
661
7554
81

Good reviews also.
VICKS Kwik sir. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
7
103
3448
72
19FemaleGurgaon wrote:

Good reviews also.
VICKS Kwik sir. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VICKS ki goli khao , thandi rahat pao

T – vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
458
14

Thanks bought one.
And whatsup with airtel money? Did the transaction and recieved cb with 30secs. :/

Two people in love clipart girlfriend clipart couple in love. clip art a
Budding Star
269
7,238
30470
220

@Nigel not worth for fpd

885713ce06af0e73b1d6fb5f956e5d69
Deal Captain
135
7,333
12732
59
Deal-Kwik wrote:

@Nigel not worth for fpd

good price diff.. but only repairs warranty.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif vu

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

do we need to apply or select coupon AMSHOPCLUES on payment page or by simple paying we will get cashback?? whenever i try to select coupon transaction always get failed @jimmymanda266

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
458
14
bornsmart1994524 wrote:

do we need to apply or select coupon AMSHOPCLUES on payment page or by simple paying we will get cashback?? whenever i try to select coupon transaction always get failed @jimmymanda266

Err for me i selected payment as AM and on AM page i selected coupon and paid, got cb instantly

Abstract 1414331 1280
Deal Cadet
1
73
376
9
Expand
jimmymanda266 wrote:

Err for me i selected payment as AM and on AM page i selected coupon and paid, got cb instantly

There is a coupon selection option in Airtel money?
Coz in app of airtel money its written no coupon code required.
Applying coupon is necessary?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
458
14
Expand
manaspani3 wrote:

There is a coupon selection option in Airtel money?
Coz in app of airtel money its written no coupon code required.
Applying coupon is necessary?

Yea. I applied on airtel money pg and got cb instantly.

Abstract 1414331 1280
Deal Cadet
1
73
376
9
Expand
jimmymanda266 wrote:

Yea. I applied on airtel money pg and got cb instantly.

Coupon code? AMSHOPCLUES?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
458
14
Expand
manaspani3 wrote:

Coupon code? AMSHOPCLUES?

Yea i gues… I didnt have to enter coupon. It had option for apply coupon and then in that menu there was a coupon i selected it and it got applied, then i tapped pay and done

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
458
14

Sad order cancelled by sc. Got refund in AM

Missing