Hurry! Big Bazaar Voucher on Tapzo App

Hurry! Big Bazaar Voucher on Tapzo App

434°
460
54% OFF 1000.0
  • 3780 Views
  • 101 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 2
  • 6 vote up
Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Hurry! Big Bazaar Voucher on Tapzo App
Deal Expired

Open Tapzo app. Go to offers section. Search Big Bazaar in the search bar. Select Big Bazaar option (second one. First one is Future bazaar option).
Use code – JUNE500.
Upto 100% cashback. Min cashback is Rs.5 and Max cashback is Rs. 500 on Tapzo.
Get additional cashback of 20% (upto Rs.40) using Amazon Pay.
Only Rs. 1000 voucher available now.
Use DEAL200 to get 7% (70rs) off directly if you don’t want the above offer and pay with Amazon (40rs cashback).

A QR code will be sent to your email from Tapzo.
Redeem the code sent on LittleApp.in under Orders section.
The Gift voucher codes will be sent to your registered email and mobile phone in 24-48hrs after doing this.

100 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13

Buying 1000 rs voucher is not that much worth

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
deepak.hka wrote:

Lucky user

You can get assured 110rs cashback instead.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Skyislimit wrote:

Buying 1000 rs voucher is not that much worth

It is. I regularly use 1000rs vouchers for buying rice.

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

It is. I regularly use 1000rs vouchers for buying rice.

Yup…mi8 be….My point is it is not that much worth…Instead 200/500 denomination could have been much better

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:

Yup…mi8 be….My point is it is not that much worth…Instead 200/500 denomination could have been much better

Anything is good when you’re getting 10% off 😂 Use it with 200rs off vouchers.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:

Yup…mi8 be….My point is it is not that much worth…Instead 200/500 denomination could have been much better

And people like me can use their Amazon balance which has reached the max limit for more offers 😉

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

And people like me can use their Amazon balance which has reached the max limit for more offers 😉

Yup…That’s the valid point…ppl who have looted amazon voucher at 10% discount , it will be great for them..

Images
Deal Captain
204
2
13773
134
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

And people like me can use their Amazon balance which has reached the max limit for more offers 😉

Where is Big bazaar option

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Where is Big bazaar option

Go to offers section and type Big Bazaar in the search menu. Select the 1000rs e-gift option.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:

Yup…That’s the valid point…ppl who have looted amazon voucher at 10% discount , it will be great for them..

Exactly bro 😎

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Exactly bro 😎

But instead of Code , they are generating QR code now…I doubt that all BB store will accept that sad

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:

But instead of Code , they are generating QR code now…I doubt that all BB store will accept that sad

All BB will accept it too bro. They have code number as well smile

Images
Deal Captain
204
2
13773
134
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Go to offers section and type Big Bazaar in the search menu. Select the 1000rs e-gift option.

It’s not showing at TAPZO app
They take to a link in browser at a site which is not reachable sad

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
bbonus wrote:

It’s not showing at TAPZO app
They take to a link in browser at a site which is not reachable sad

Select the second option bro. First option is Future bazaar. Second is Big Bazaar.

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
0
155
1322
15
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Select the second option bro. First option is Future bazaar. Second is Big Bazaar.

Couldn’t find it Bro

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518361/original/Screenshot_2018-06-02-10-42-13-295_com.akosha.directtalk.png?1527916392

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
146
416
7
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Select the second option bro. First option is Future bazaar. Second is Big Bazaar.

we have only one option bro

Images
Deal Captain
204
2
13773
134
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Select the second option bro. First option is Future bazaar. Second is Big Bazaar.

Is it expired?

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Is it expired?

No bro. Its still available.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Couldn’t find it Bro

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/518361/original/Screenshot_2018-06-02-10-42-13-295_com.akosha.directtalk.png?1527916392

Weird. It might be location specific bro. They are giving new kind of QR codes. Maybe they are only showing for BB stores near you which have the QR code scanner devices hushed
@mushasani11

Images
Deal Captain
204
2
13773
134
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Weird. It might be location specific bro. They are giving new kind of QR codes. Maybe they are only showing for BB stores near you which have the QR code scanner devices hushed
@mushasani11

Is it gift card or QR code??
I changed to Mumbai and it’s written gift voucher
Should I buy??

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Is it gift card or QR code??
I changed to Mumbai and it’s written gift voucher
Should I buy??

It is QR code, not the usual voucher with code. If its showing for u, then go to that BB store specifically to redeem the QR code bro.

Mti5mdu2odm2mjqxmzc3mjkw
Deal Lieutenant
34
903
4278
103

VU bro..
KG

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
146
2

Do not go for this. I bought it and currently at BB, they are not accepting. Called their cc, they said they don’t accept. So stay away, till clarification comes.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
agada wrote:

Do not go for this. I bought it and currently at BB, they are not accepting. Called their cc, they said they don’t accept. So stay away, till clarification comes.

Did they have QR code scanners?

Cropped2095331610
Deal Cadet
1
85
472
13
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

All BB will accept it too bro. They have code number as well smile

I tried in BB…They are not accepting qr..Will we get 16 digit code & pin as well ?

Kgf
Deal Cadet
2
146
540
9
Expand
Skyislimit wrote:

I tried in BB…They are not accepting qr..Will we get 16 digit code & pin as well ?

Idk bro. I have the same QR code too. I will check tmrw in BB stores.
But all these months I used to get 16 digit codes and pins on all platforms. Woohoo used to send them in email no matter where I got them from.
First time I bought on Tapzo today sad

18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Subedar
12
56
1419
18

If u don’t know then why u posted it.U hv incomplete info 1st verify it. Also there is no loot to here.Haptik is already giving assured 10%cb.Here don’t know whether tapzo will give az cb without applying codes . Also scroll down u will see that deal is fulfilled by little.Little sents voucher to registered mobile no within 48hrs,so that qr code might be order id. Don’t waste money better go to little get at 15% off

Missing