I-Pac Stainless Steel Pot 4 [email protected] MRP 2869 || ...

I-Pac Stainless Steel Pot 4 [email protected] MRP 2869 || Check PC

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Flipkart logo
Sv image
Deal Hunter
314
11
23634
75

I-Pac Stainless Steel Pot 4 L(Stainless Steel)@399 + Rs 40 Delivery MRP 2869
http://www.flipkart.com/i-pac-stainless-steel-p...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/261619/medium/3411262vccp201-i-pac-400x400-imadw6ushvzrajdj.jpeg?1480960544

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
118
466
0

Oos

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
394
6

I ordered 1 piece in 439 Rs but don’t know what is the use of this product https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Manu
Deal Captain
0
88
9698
28
@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

I ordered 1 piece in 439 Rs but don’t know what is the use of this product https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Wow. Are u related to Alia Bhat by any chance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
394
6
@Gollum wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

I ordered 1 piece in 439 Rs but don’t know what is the use of this product https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Wow. Are u related to Alia Bhat by any chance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

can u tell me the use of this product or I cancel this one bcz I can’t take risk with my hard working Rs 439

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
394
6
@Gollum wrote:


@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

I ordered 1 piece in 439 Rs but don’t know what is the use of this product https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Wow. Are u related to Alia Bhat by any chance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

can u tell me the use of this product or I cancel this one bcz I can’t take risk with my hard working Rs 439

Manu
Deal Captain
0
88
9698
28

I believe its a pot for boiling vegetables and lentils.
@sv_agrawal26

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
394
6

and shoud I go for it or not ? can I invest Rs 439 on this product ?

Manu
Deal Captain
0
88
9698
28
@sv_agrawal26 wrote:

and shoud I go for it or not ? can I invest Rs 439 on this product ?


u seem 2 have already invested in this product apparently. Now whether the investment is a good 1 or a bad 1, only the quality of boiled vegetables can tell. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
394
6

no i don’t want to take any chance with this one.. I m going to cancel this order..thank u

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
91
394
6

received today in damage condition and MFD Date is 2011 ..
flipkart selling old used and damage product.. applied for return

Missing